Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
61 - 70
DISPLAYED
Dude, Sweet Dreams

Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

"I was getting it from this girl named Sandra," says the stoner boy with a look of shame in his eyes. "But I haven't seen her or talked to her in a while. You guys have the last of my stash to be honest..."

Harvey just stands back, letting Kim do all the talking for now. He had already exchanged more words than he wanted to with the kid.

M
    MrSogno

"Was Ms. Dee growing her own, or was she a middleman?" The rainbow nature of the stuff definatly made him think Hedge, but Deadly wanted to make sure before romping off.

The stoner boy looks slightly confused at first. "Miss D? Ohh, I get what you are..." he doesn't finish his thought, blushing a bit at the fact that he had missed that at first. "To be honest I don't really know. She was just my contact...I don't know where the stuff was coming from." He shrugs, "but I can tell you I ain't never seen anything like it before."

G
    GardenOfSilver

Kim bites back her question, she had no idea what Deadly was referring to in this case. Maybe later. Taking a deep breath she looks back at the youth, smiling despite herself, “Mind telling us where you bought it from her, please? As we said, it’s rather important, and any assistance awards a monetary reward if deemed useful for the investigation.”

She glanced at Harvey and Deadly over her shoulder.

The boy shrugs. "I usually met her in random places, but we stuck to a certain area not too far from campus." He scratches his chin for a moment. "I guess I could draw you a map, if you promise not to arrest me or anything..."

He looks over at Harvey and then back at Kim. "I can't afford going to jail, my parents would totally pull me out of school...and that would suck a lot!" Then his eyes widen as he realizes what Kim just told him a moment ago.

"Wait, did you just say you'll pay me if I help you?"

M
    MrSogno

Although Deadly nods in answer to the boy's question, his eyes are on Kim for a quick moment: Yes, he could make good on it. Holding up a cautionary finger the small man responds, "IF, and it's a big if, the information you give us is helpful in furthuring the investigation." Hint hint, kid. Spill your guts!

The boy nods and then gestures for them to come out of the bathroom. "Sure, but I've basically told you all I know. Let's go out to the living room and I'll try to draw you a map of the area where I used to meet her at." He turns around to walk out of the bathroom and as he takes a couple of steps he turns back to them; "are you guys coming or what?"

The Sun Banisher couldn't believe it. If they were real law enforcement agents, this kid would be toast. He looks at Kim and Deadly and just gives them a nod. Better keep an eye on this kid.

M
    MrSogno

"Right behind you." As the Chazz leads the way, Deadly drops back to speak quickly and quietly with the two Winters. "He's a little TOO eager now. Something just doesn't feel right to me. We may wanna keep an eye out and be quick with this."

G
    GardenOfSilver

The Wizened nods slightly as she speaks softly, ”Yeah, quite an attitude change... Then again, money is sparse as a student from what I remember. Let’s get that map and get out, we can figure out what to do next after that, a’right?”

With that she stuffs her hand into her pockets and steps out of the bathroom, nudging the door wider with the tip of her boots rather than get near to the disquietly miscoloured handle. When she speaks again it’s with the amused tone of Mona once more, “That would be really helpful, thank you.”

The stoner boy leads the group out to the living room. He searches around his couch for a moment until he finds an old map of Sacramento and a red sharpie. He looks at the map for a few minutes until he finally finds what he is looking for. He rips the map up into a smaller piece, and uses the sharpie to circle something on it.

Harvey stands back keeping an eye on the door, in case the boy decides to make a run for it or anyone else ventures into the apartment.

"Here you go. This is where I used to meet up with her, down by Tahoe Park. It's only about 3 miles south from here." He hands the map to Kim.

Map

Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread