Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Get Well Soon!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin stands outside the hospital with a half-person sized stuffed monkey and a card. He looks nervous, and a bit afraid.
    I'm sorry Yata. I forgot. But now we're going to help.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally bites her lower lip at the emotions that are playing out upon Al's face. They just seem so... out of place but then, the circumstances lightly weight very heavily upon the Prince of Joy. "So, why don't you tell me a bit about your friend?"

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri's heel's click-clacked along the sidewalk as she raced to meet Al-Adin and Tally, aware of how late she was. Luckily, she had no issues about falling over; her balance was as near-perfect as it was going to be anytime soon. Spotting the pair waiting outside, Terri smiled apologetically as she approached.

"I'm soooo sorry I'm late," she said, giving Al a quick hug followed by Tally. "Shall we go see how Yata's doing?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Let's have fun!
    Mask

PRE

Al-Adin grins at the hug, and hugs her back, his eyes noting the SHINY ring.
    No stealing from Terri
    "Yeah! let's go!"
    Al-Adin turns to Tally as he walks up.
    "So she's like me. Like really realy like me. Terri found her like Lily found me a few years ago, and she loves having fun like I do, and we even shared a space up on top of Home Depot for a few months. But she's sad. And she really is focused on finding her mentor." He smiles at the hospital attendant.
    "Hi! we're here to see our friend Yata. SHe came in a few days ago?"

Following Tally and Al into the hospital, Terri made a quick diversion towards a kiosk to but some candy and even some flowers before heading back to the reception.

The attendant looks up and taps some keys on the computer before addressing Al-Adin. "Yata, you say? Seems she's been moved from Intensive Care this morning actually." Leaning across the desk, she points towards some stairs nearby. "Take the stairs to the third floor and ask the nurse on duty. She'll be able to give you more information."

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Tally thinks about what Al has said concerning this friend of his. She doesn't have much to say at the moment as they wait for the nurse to tell them about Yata. I wonder what happened to cause her to wind up here?

Let's have fun!
    Mask

PRE

"Thanks!" AL-Adin calls out to the nurse, and for the moment, the old Al-Adin is back. He's got a big smile on his face, and a finish line to cross. He heads briskly towards the stairs, long strides carrying him with remarkable alaclarity. He heads up the stairs, ignoring the people waiting iline at the elevator. Holding the door open, he waves to the two girls. "Come on, the stairs are faster!" Inside voice apparently forgotten, he heads upstairs to the charge nurse.

"Hey! No running in the hospital!" the attendant yelled but it was too late, Al had already gone. Grinning at his natural excitement, Terri follows, trying to keep slightly more composure as she headed up the stairs. When the trio reach the desired floor, they find a row of rooms and a single nurse sitting at the station, seemingly checking on some notes.

Let's have fun!
    Mask

PRE

"Hiya we're here to see Yata is she doing ok?" Al-Adin disgorges in one breath. The chase, the excitement, the movement, is getting his heart up and excited.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Tally is a bit embarrassed, giving the nurse a sheepish look before following after the other two Beasts. "Al! I think we should slow down a bit, we wouldn't want to cause an accident, now would we?" She calls out as they continue up the stairs.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread