Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

In the center of the back room of Written in Water rests a somewhat large circular table with chairs around it. It is definitely old and made from a wood not common to the United States at any point in its history. Around the table sit chairs of the same uncommon material. The walls are a faded light brown and the floor is worn from time as well as suitably dark to match the table. Older though functioning lights give the room a warmth that one would except from a personal library. Where covered, the light brown of the walls gives way to maps of all varieties. Some of Sacramento, some of California, the United States past and present and lastly the world. Intermixed amongst the maps decorating the walls are short bookshelves that are sparsely filled.

Ariadne sits patiently in one of the chairs, they were all seemingly identical short of showing thair age. She looks around at the maps and the books, feeling as though this place belongs to someone. With a slow movement she puts her hands on her lap and waits for others to start showing up. The room wasn't terrible, though who exactly runs the place and why mages are allowed in is definitely something she is curious about.

As per the High Speech rules written in the public space, Ariadne has no spells except for a Sight on her. It feels wrong, not being Veiled, especially with the soon to be company but she follows the rules. If things go south, well that's what speed dial and a blinged out SUV are for.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman walks in, straight backed and with a nice suit on. Purple eyes dart around the room, taking it in quietly. He nods towards the woman at the table and moves towards a chair near to her. He had never caught her order, but then again it wasn't something he poked his nose into very much. He sits down and smiles his best smile, reaching out for her hand.

"Good evenin' Mithth." he says kindly.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

Raum comes in not so long after Ahriman, dressed in a well-cut graphite suit, black shirt and white suiting him well. Oh his way to the room he ordered a cup of Arabica; he needed caffeine if he was to remain calm. In the next moment, he equipped himself with a Sight. He hated to be unarmed, but he couldn't help it. Oh well. Could be worse.

"Good evening," he tells as he's coming in.
    "I believe we haven't been able to get acquainted earlier. I'm Raum." Bow and the kiss on the woman's hand if she allowed it, second, nodding in greeting to the man. Only then he sits in his chair, to the woman's other side.

O
    Ophidimancer

tumblr_lm13c38faM1qix7rt.jpg

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-10-11 19:12:04 Qadesh rolls 11 to Wits3+Emp3+Mind3+HS2 to Third Eye (10 Again) 8, 9, 3, 10, 7, 2, 1, 6, 2, 1, 1, 3 3 successes

Qadesh dressed to kill for a meeting of the Mastigos. For as adversarial and confrontational as Pandemonium was, he expected words and clothing to be wielded as weapons as wicked as any blade or gun. It's just that the battlefield would be waged on the plain of opinion and judgment.

The suit he picked was expensive and fitted to his lithe frame. Black was always classy, but his shirt was also open, exposing his taut physique. Sexuality was yet another weapon in his arsenal. Qadesh was groomed within an inch of his life, but he wore it well. He was young, confident, sexy, and every inch a Warlock.

Qadesh strolled into the private room at Written in Water with a languid roll to his hips, subtly emphasizing the tight fit of his pants. He quickly noted the people in the room and approached them in a very specific order.

To Ariadne he came within a polite speaking distance, waited til she was done speaking to Raum, and bowed from the waist, deep enough to indicate respect for a superior but not abject obeisance. He recognized her from her description and greeted her politely, "Herald Ariadne."

To Ahriman he gave a quick and friendly hug, whispering "Hey, you." in his ear.

To Raum he offered a hand and a polite smile, saying, "Hello, you were at the last social here, weren't you? I'm Qadesh."

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

Raum noticed the guns that Qadesh brought loaded, but kept straight face. He was happy that he gained some experience in Vegas... And that he wasn't just anybody. He looked good, his suit was perfect, self-confidence almost screamed. So that Asian wants a fight straight away? He's rea...

Oh. Wait. Do not let testosterone go up to your head, Raum. That's what he wants, that the others will be disturbed... Calm down.

The mage shook hands with Qadesh, when offered, and smiled. "Yes, I've seen you, and I never forget the faces. Raum. Nice to meet you."

Where Quadesh is calculated, Raum seems natural. He has that aura of warmth and trustworthiness.
    Round 1, fight.

PRE

I waited a few minutes after I saw Q enter Written in Water to make my own entrance, giving the Thearch some time to make a proper entrance and own the room with his outfit and display of pure sensuality that was sure to follow, a thought which brought a smile to my face. My fellow Warlock could turn a hardcore Right Wing Republican gay, well one of the ones whose homophobic views weren't just a cover for their own confusion and frustration over their own repressed sexuality, and he deserved a bit of space to work. Well he was dressed "better" than me and I assumed that everyone else in the back room would also be similarly attired, which was to be expected considering the quote unquote, nature, of the Path. Back in Toronto Mastigos meetings would usually seem more like a parade of GQ models, the only thing missing being a soundtrack provided by Right Said Fred and the Kinks, which always made me wonder if I missed the Pandemonium outlet for Brooks Brothers during my Awakening.

Pair of minutes up, I enter the store and purchase my usual, double double large Fair Trade coffee and proceeded to the backroom. As I enter I realize that I was right about everyone dressing up, a fact that makes me smile since I'm wearing a Gold and Red hooped Rugby Sweater, blue jeans and I walked in whistling "Bonzo Goes to Bitburg" by the Ramones. Q and Ahriman are two DAMN good friends of mine and I think they're amazing, the other two, somewhat Friendly Guardian guy and the Redhead, I don't really know but I have no reason to hate them or desire to subject them to unspeakable horrors like a Uwe Boll marathon. Still if image is important, I'm happy with projecting the proper one. I didn't walk through Hell to dress like everyone else.

I smile, a genuinely friendly one, at those assembled in the room. "Hi everybody."

I don't know how everyone else is feeling but me, I'm confident, calm and relaxed. I mean hell if we have to do some public speaking, I've got a room full of people I actually want to picture naked.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma looked down at his watch as he rushed towards Written in Water. Crap! I'm late. He picked up his pace until he reached the entrance of the store. Before going inside he paused and muttered a few words under his breath.

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-10-12 10:08:55 Aenigma rolls 7 to Gnosis + Mind + HS to cast Third Eye (10 Again) 1, 7, 2, 5, 8, 6, 2 1 success

He walked into the shop doing the best he could to hide the fact that he was embarrassed about being late. He was wearing a navy blue suit with a matching tie, nothing too fancy, but it was a fine suit nonetheless. Aenigma gave those gathered there a friendly smile. "Sorry I'm late, still getting used to travelling around this city." He walked over to the assembled chairs and took a seat, observing the other Warlocks gathered there. This should be interesting.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne greets Ahriman with a warm smile. "Good evening to you as well." She shakes his hand and lets it rest on the table after. Hm that lisp, I wonder if he would want it fixed somehow. Or if he uses it for an advantage.

She raises her hand to shake the new mage's, then he bends down and kisses the top of it. Ariadne blushes for a moment. "I'm Ariadne, I don't believe we have." Formality of some level was always expected with the Warlocks, but that? That was something else. Raum gets a friendly smile as Qadesh walks into the room and Ariadne shifts her attention to him.

That's just not fair. She thinks as he "walks" into the room. Ariadne nods her head in response to Qadesh's bow. "Good evening, thank you for coming." She notes the other interactions the man has with the two other mages and shuffles them away somewhere in her mind.

Ariadne waves to the two last mages as they enter. "Welcome, thank you for joining us." To the later she smiles. "Don't worry, Time isn't something we're necessarily big on is it?"

She smiles from her chair. "Everyone please take a seat and relax, we are all here because for one reason or another we were called to Pandemonium." Blue eyes look at the gathered mages. "Are we all here actually? I've been a tad too busy recently." She sounds disappointed in that, though she's really disappointed that the vet failed to tell Ariadne that her kitten had claws...that are sharp...

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman's eyes stray over everyone. He doesn't know what this is about, but what he does know is that this many of his path in a room can be strange. He considers quietly the peculiarity of the path they all walked. He himself knew his awakening had been terrifying, a race against his own mind to find the watch tower before he was devoured by his own chaos. It had left him marked, both mentally and psychically. He eyed first the Jaded Pulp, remembering how the other had spoken of the Troubles in Toronto, then The small Asian man, who seemed on the outside to be confident, out spoken and unmarked. Then he reminded himself that he should never assume a Mastigos isn't hiding his true feelings. The last time he did that he woke up hung by his feet to a lampost.

He eyed the new comer, who easily woos the woman he knows to be the herald and notes that he is well dressed. He also smiles at Ariadne when she rises and takes a set.

"ah have a feeling no." he speaks in response to her. "There wath a bit of pandemonium being flathhed around the other night if ah remember correctly."
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Rose enters queitly.
    "Good Evening." Rose doesn't apologize for his tardiness. He joins everyone else in sitting down, and smiles at the woman who has remained standing. "Rose Hearst." He says, by way of greeting. He nods at Ahriman, thankful that the man had mentioned this meeting to him.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread