Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Insurgents) Invasive Questioning

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    S
    Steven

After the events of Earth Ran Red the crew of subterranean explorers dropped there mummypires at a safe location that was well known to the Deputy. The Ridge Motel. Once the captors were secure, and a ghoul was left to watch the victims the crew of vampires returned to there respected havens to recover there strength and regain there precious resources.

Now as we return to kindred they gather in the room that is conjoined to the there makeshift holding cell.

"Thank you Cheyenne" Conner says before he dismisses her. "Well Gentleman, fill me in."

"Thank you," Lance says to the Deputy's Assistant as he holds the door open for her exit. Once she leaves, he takes position by the window and closed curtains so he can keep an eye on the stairs while Silver reports.
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

E
    Ebon Reaper

The only Lord in the group looks on in silence. He waits for David Silver to deliver his report. As the leader, he would gain most of the credit or blame. As composed as Ricardo looks, he is still nervous about his earlier lack of control. Hopefully, it wouldn't reflect too badly on him.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John also thanks Deputy's Assistant as they walk in. John was not excited for this but really out of all the kindred who were on the mission, he would probably have the better chance of getting the Info with out beating the guy into torpor. Besides someone had to play the good cop.

When the Deputy asks for the report, John waits for Silver to fill Greyson in. Sliver was the boss, so he gave the report, simple as that. Not to mention there were some events of that night John didn't want to think about.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David does not take a deep breath. Deep breaths are for food.

David begins describing the night. "After we departed for the underground, we followed a pathway that led us away from the trailer park. Beyond which we discovered a series of burried railcars. Preventing entry was a trapped door, which Mr. Rayner succesfuly and promptly disabled. Inside of the buried railcars was a large growing operation of marijuana. Inside one however, was what we found to be a security room. Inside there was approximately a half dozen humans with fang puncture marks, as well as other wounds. Mr. Rodriguez was able to translate for a bit, but unfotunately was overcome by his hunger, letting us know that the people inside were a breach."
    David's tone turns a little mournful.
    "The breach has been sealed permanently. Following the sealing, we found a secret passageway, which led us to the Victim."
    David points to the well perforated vampire without eyes.

"He was bound to a table, stabbed through with several metal garden rods of the halloween variety. He asked us to kill him, but I decided that such an action was in violation of both our mission and the Prince's law, so we secured him for transport. Meanwhile, Mr. Rayner found some fertilizer which we obtained a sample of. It seemed to have bones mixed into it, hence our desire to investigate. Upon close examination, I found that Victim had been affected with some sort of mental discipline, the type or effect I was unable to determine. We left the boxcars, and I noticed a kindred under some sort of obfuscation. I was able to break that use of stealth, whereupon we accosted the Viennesian." He points to the bound vampire with duct tape over his eyes.

"After refusing to stop he attacked us, and so Mister Rayner and Rodriguez overtook him and succesfully captured him. We attempted to question him, while Mr. Mclean called you, but he proved resistant. Regretably, we had not secured him well enough, as he tok the opportunity to escape. After a brief scuffle we were able to retain our hold on him, thanks in part to Mister Mclean, who was able to convince him to come quietly. We then secured him quite thorouhly. Mister Rodriguez seems to have a deft hand with the use of tape. Upon examination, especialy when Mclean attempted to force the subject to reveal pertinent information, I discovered that the Viennesian also seems to have been tampered with the use of mental disciplines, and is likely resistant to attempts to interrogate. I have personal evaluations of everyone's efforts as well, but as they are of a somewhat private nature, I will explain them to you at your discretion. Our goal here today was to determine what would be the appropriate course of action for the Victim, and to see if there are any cracks in the conditioning of the Viennesian, as well as to inform you of all of this."
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner listened intently to the happening and nodded at certain points, raised an eye brow at a couple of others and took note of an issue.

"Very will, I will appreciate your insights." Conner said as he looked to the others present. "Will you be conducting the interrogation yourselves, or will you need me to call in an expert?" Conner wondered if they thought he would swoop in and put a bow on this. Conner much preferred letting people finish what they started.

From his position by the window, Lance speaks up. "I've done this before. My concern is that he took a lot of damage last night and dropping him into torpor before we get anything is counterproductive. I'd rather not bring more kine into this situation if it's possible to avoid it, but the Laws regarding Vinculum are clear. Mister Reyes and I are old enough for it to have a strong chance of it taking if he drinks from us, if one of us gets permission." Conner and Silver might be old enough as well, but with Mekhet you can never tell. "It would also solve the tongue problem, if he hasn't healed that already."

By his tone, it seemed Lance liked to finish things he started too.
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David glances at Lance, and the look he gives is quite pointed.
    If memory serves, you caused the majority of that damage
    "I too, have some additional tricks to try. If we need additional help, we will be happy to contact your expert. Thank you for your offer."
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John listened to Silvers summation of the mission, John was thankful that Silver had not brought up the issues that John had had with the massacre. When the Greyson mentions an expert felt that was a little unneeded, unless they wanted to make this more "interesting", and in all honesty John was not in the mood for Interesting right now.

"I am still able to use the Tricks I have in getting our pretty friend to talk. However I am concerned for the other Kindred that we found. I fear that he may not even be aware of what he is."
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo looks around at the group. It sees like they made up their mind to finish what they started. That was usually the best path in Ricardo's book, so he was with them. "Back home, it is customary to torture a man for three days before even asking him a question. There are ways to make him hurt so be he wants to talk without inflicting any bodily harm." A small smile creeps onto the Mexican's face. This was one of his people's specialties. "With your permission Deputy and Hierophant, I would like to collect some supplies from a vending machine in this motel."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.