Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Ethan Russell continues on away from the group of fellow Kindred with the domain's petite Herald, Martha Villiers. The longer Shadow sets a careful pace for the other to match easily without making it too obvious he's doing so. This is fairly easy; Russ never moves quickly unless the situation demands it. The three vampires catching him unwinding had been an accident.

Now that they were away from prying eyes and cautious warnings, Russ is perfectly fine with having one other with him. Even if she was basically second fiddle to none other than the Prince himself. Though he could only imagine why she wanted to have anything to do with him, he saw the opportunity for a good exchange, welcoming it. It is several moments before his low, rumbling voice plows the silence away.

"So what's so interesting to you about Parkour?"

The tone is intended to be conversational. Friendly. But with Russ, it always comes out sounding a little too amused.

Her twin tails bobbed. Martha hobbled and tried to skip along. She tried hard to follow the pace he set. Smiling and keeping alert to dangers from the shadows...alleyways and rooftops. As the silence fell she became more alert. His query, however, made her pause and think. She knew the answer. How far did she want to share? She smiled and decided to go for it. She had come this far.

"Your skills are impressive, sir! You move with such freedom. You possess a great power and agility! No obstacle seems to defeat you for long!" Humbled, wide eyed, tiny Martha looks back to where they met earlier and her hands move in dainty ways and gestures to illustrate her point. Busy fingers describing the arcs motion, having them play act Ethan's leaps and runs. She then rubs at her crippled hip as she offers Ethan a painfully shy smile. "I...I see no reason to conceal my interest, sir. You have shown a kindness in allowing me to watch and allowing me to accompany you. I shall be honest, sir: I should wish to do the same as you, sir. Please, sir, I should wish to watch you...so that I may study and learn the ways of moving over and around obstacles as you do. Even if you feel I might fail, regardless: I should just wish to watch you a while, sir...to see such astounding feats performed!" her reply seems genuine, all wide eyed. She offers a respectful nod and a hint of a curtsey. His tone, though intending to be friendly, seems to have brought a timid meekness out in Martha.

As they walk along, in search of the small children's playground Martha had earlier mentioned, and keeping an eye out for suspicious activity, Russell remains fairly stoic. It's as though he's allowing the Herald to do all of the animating for the both of them. He would be active again, soon enough. She'd called him 'sir' six times while she answered him. Most people only did that out of fear. Though she was acting very shy, Russ didn't buy it. Given who she was, he wouldn't dare conflict her. The tall Shadow had no desire to sleep away another sixty years (or longer) in a box. In fact, Martha's safety is now paramount in his mind, given where the blame would fall if she were to come to harm. It's a few moments before he comments.

"I'm glad you like it."

Seeming to sense that he should say more, Russell adds, after a pause, "It's helped me escape a lot of sticky situations, but I actually... enjoy it."

Martha was smiling shyly during the silence and nods when he talks. Her twin tails bob happily. "Escape from situations! Oh, yes indeed! I can see the value in it!", all eager. Rubbing at her crippled thigh she tries a couple of small skipping steps. "I am glad you enjoy it! I could see you were deep in concentration while you were jumping earlier, sir! If one is to learn from first principles, sir...what is the first thing you now feel, with the benefit of experience, that you should have learned about this jumping...but learned only later?" Martha was very eager and attentive.

Russell turns his chin slowly to watch Martha for a few moments of silent predatory stalking. Only this time, it actually isn't because he wishes to unnerve the other.

"That.... is a very good question. Interesting."

Damn, she's pretty sharp.

"No kidding..." He murmurs.

It isn't just a good question, he thinks. Brilliant. Genius, maybe. But Russ isn't that imaginative with his adjectives. Instead, he's thinking of how to come up with a proper response, one with merit equal to Martha's curiosity. He'd already mentioned the tumbling, getting ones head out of the way and opting for landing on the shoulder, which would allow one to roll instantly to their feet. With practice. Redirecting momentum away from the impact and all that... so what else was there?

Russell holds his hand out before him, palm up, forearm level with the ground, and gives it a few rolling flexes. As his fingers curl into a fist, squeezes, and releases again, the thick chords of muscle dance plainly enough to be counted. It's a fairly impressive bulge to not be bolstered by vitae.

"Strengthen your grip constantly. It is -always- the first muscle group to prove it's... inadequacy. Even if you were superhuman, and never grew tired,"
    which of course they both were, and didn't, until the dawn, "the weight of the entire body is too much to hang from your fingertips without some training."

Martha listened carefully. Wide eyed as Ethan spoke. She looked to his impressive arms and hands. Watching as a spectator might enjoy the display of a circus strongman. Her dainty fingers reach out to touch Ethan's muscles, but hesitates and stops short of doing so, instead she studies her small hands, as if trying to assess her own ability to hang her negligible body weight from them. She was used to using her crutches and had no doubt that they had helped her grip in some way, but was now determined to find new ways to build up this strength. Smiling as she finishes her study of Ethan and her hands. "Thank you, sir! Keep your head and neck safe...tucking...and build up strength in the grip!" This was vital information, her smile was bright. "Thank you, sir! You are very skilled...and so strong!" she adds, looking again to the impressive muscles. She briefly pouts, as if pondering the possible brutality such power might be put to. One hand goes back to rubbing her hip as she thinks. Eyes seeking out the playground.

Again, there is a notable silence, as Russell continues slowly along. He hadn't shied from her when she'd almost touched his arm, but it had been hard not to smile. Now, Russ examines a large alleyway ahead. Either Alley or lot, it is just big enough to hold a small playground or basketball half-court. Tuning his ears to the silence, he can detect no late night hoodlums.

"I have a feeling I'll need to be a lot stronger before my stay in Sacramento is up."
    Immediately Russell's mind is on Anton Flores, and his family's incredible power. It causes the remark to come forth a little sarcastic, but at least not bitter. Bitter as his feelings toward the psychotic Bishop were. Even Josephine Powell and Brenn Lawrence had displayed impressive feats of strength during their last encounter, making the Shadow feel very low on the totem. If they were attacked suddenly here on the street, Martha might wish she had remained with the good Doctor instead.

Russell had been ill-prepared for his Requiem when he awoke in that box, and the outrage at that sentence mixed with the fury at his nightly struggles threatened to make him a very hateful person. But he is careful not to show that to the Herald. If he needed anything right now, it was public relations.

Nodding almost imperceptibly to the open space a few blocks ahead, he rumbles, "Think that's what we're looking for?"

Martha smiled again, nodding...as if to agree that they both will need to be stronger. "Yes! Yes indeed, sir!" another smile. She too pauses. Looks up, looks around. Careful and cautious, she approaches the edge of the alleyway. Waiting. She too seems to be conducting her own recon. Satisfied, she looks back to Ethan. A smile. She brushes at her twin tails and, peeking across the expanse of tired grass and open paved area towards the trees and the tall floodlights of the soccer field beyond. Tiny Martha offers a playful look back to Ethan to see if he too is preparing to break cover and into Muir Park.

[[ http://www.cityofsacramento.org/park...muir_photo.htm ]]

Russell stops long enough to watch Martha stake the scene, in her own little way. What with all of her cute, playful mannerisms, it was impossible to tell how sharp she really was. She certainly seemed to possess great insight, but it was either practice or ploy. As in, she either knew how to make others believe she was keen, or knew how to make them underestimate her. Russ' mind falls back on the creature at Court, with her little-girl smile and little-girl giggle. What Beast hid behind the Herald's Mask of Tranquility?

Perhaps that is an unfair comparison, but Ethan Russell is not fair. Striding purposefully out into the playground, he reassures himself with all of his available senses that it is truly deserted. Offering Martha a small smile at the corners of his mouth, approval for her demeanor and assessment, he seems instantly intrigued at a four-poled net structure, directing his loping stalk toward it first.

Smiling and wide eyed, tiny Martha limps eagerly along after Ethan. Limping and trying to skip as she attempts to cover the same ground as Ethan. Heading for the web rigged frame. Twin tails bob as she hops and skips. Eyes darting about to investigate tree cover, bushes and the shadows. She keeps quiet. Watchful of Ethan when they get to the climbing frame. Watching, eager to see what he might do when he gets there. Rubbing at her hip and thigh once at rest near him.

Russell stops between two of the poles, gripping the net gingerly and giving it a mighty pull. It was built for children, after all. Built very sturdy, but for children. Satisfied that it will hold his weight, he comments offhandedly. "Trampoline in the center. Huh."

There is a beat, then. "Trampolines are good for getting used to somersaulting, with low risk."

At this, Russ pulls at the net again, but rather than testing weight, he uses the tension to help launch himself up and over, landing on the trampoline in the center with a healthy creak of springs. One bounce off of his back and he's onto his feet, using his free hands to test that his shades are secure on his skull.

"Trampolines..."
    she echoes. She had, of course, seen them before. "I have never jumped upon one of them, sir...it looks a little unpredictable. I suspect one might bounce anywhere, without the proper skill or control!" she offers. Hobbling closer to investigate, but not too close to hamper any bouncing. Ducking around and under the ropes as best she can to get closer. Watching the bounce and adjustment of the shades with great interest.

The large, lithe Shadow bounces a few times before answering, stiff legged, long arms waving for height. There is great control, there, showing off more of Russell's catlike poise than he usually does.

"Your arms are more useful for that." Bounce. "if you don't keep your legs stiff," Bounce. "you could end up anywhere." Bounce.

Catlike poise becomes catlike agility.

"The only time you use your legs--"
    Bounce. "--Is when you flip." Bounce, flip. Backwards is actually an easier flip to complete, for those who have the nerve, because of the legs bending forward at the hip has such an impact on momentum. Russell's landing is almost spot on, but he bounces straight for a few more times before trying anything else. Perhaps to look down at Martha's reactions.

Watching the flip and the rebound bouncing, she was wide eyed. Blinking with each bounce. Tracking his motion. She offers excited applause. "Goodness!" watching each bounce. Privately, she's weighing her chances of doing the same thing. Outwardly Martha studies his legs as they bounce. Watching for motion...for impact and how they bend. "You make it seem very easy, sir!" a small and bashful giggle.

"It's not very hard." Russ comments modestly, bouncing straight up. "The forward flip--" Bounce. "--is actually harder." Bounce, flip. Tucking his head, Russell once again goes over. But, as though jinxing himself, he doesn't complete the rotation and lands on his backside. Bounce. He tucks his legs smoothly under him when airborne again, and bounces from his feet the next time. Standing again, he offers a shrug at the apex of his hop.

Martha dashes closer as she sees him land after the failing flip. Too slow. He is airborne and bouncing before she gets a few steps. Watching again as he bounces and nodding to show she understands things go wrong. Martha briefly imagined the mess she'd be in if she had to land that way but finds herself happily giggling at his modest shrug. She waited, watching to see the tuck of the head in action during a somersault.

Once more, Russell tucks and rolls at the top of his jump, bending at the hip, and then straightening again to finish the flip. Timing was the key, it seemed. Timing, and a little balance. "Just never panic." Comes a thoughtful rumble.

"The risky part--" Bounce. "--is when you land--" Bounce. "--out of bounds."

The next bounce is aided with a forward leap off of the entire structure, but for the sake of ease, and nerves at performing for an audience, Russell doesn't try a flip in his dismount. Landing hard on his feet ten, maybe fifteen feet from where he started, he buckles his knees and tucks for another simple roll. Russ ends the maneuver with a turn of his heel to face the Herald again.

It was hard to escape that Ethan seemed to be talking in allegorical terms as well as providing advice on bouncing. Tiny Martha ducked as Ethan jumped. She had no need to, but some instinct made her keep her head down. she followed his arc of flight. Standing up and hobbling over to greet his return to land she eagerly applauded again. "Goodness, sir! That was splendid!" she blinks. Twin tails bob as she looks back to estimate the distance his bounce carried him. "Goodness! What a long jump!" she exclaims. She looks to the trampoline. Blinking. He made it look easy. Tucking. Balance. Could it be that easy? She wasn't sure. Rubbing at her stiff leg, she looked back to Ethan. A small smile as she wondered what else he might do.

Russell had banged his knee pretty hard during the roll, but there was no sense in giving it away. Knowing that someone was watching him was having a surprising effect. Normally, he didn't care whether or not anyone approved of his actions, especially if the person was human. He could do this in front of Jason and Sassy all night, but there was something about showing off in front of a Prince's Herald that made Russ second guess himself. Heck, he probably wouldn't even be doing all of this if she wasn't so... pleasant.

Catching the fervent glances to the trampoline, Russ slowly returns the rest of the distance to Martha, his predatory stalk automatically kicking in. He stops only when he's beside her, as though he was about to return to the net. A large hand is raised, palm up. "Ready for a spin?"

Martha smiled meekly as he stalked closer. His gesture and invite to join in took her by surprise. She had hoped to watch a short while. Maybe try a few practice jumps and hops in private. There was dignity to consider. She was, after all, Herald. The idea that she would jump about...well, it was uncouth. Not very ladylike. But...and it was a big but...to refuse would be rude. She had hoped to learn. Now here was an opportunity to do so. To seize the moment and with a willing teacher: that was a golden moment for sure! Martha considered it a sporting gesture by Ethan to join her in. She smiled to him. Deciding to be a good sport about the invite, she nodded.

"I am uncertain, sir. I confess I feel I will disgrace myself. But...you have given me some solid guidance...if I fail, it shall not be because of weak instruction!" she smiles again and giggles happily. Letting Ethan know she was keen to join in. Handing him her hat with a curtsy, she hobbled over to the trampoline. Pouting as she considered the best way to mount the contraption. She tested the sprung canvas with her hands. She stalled for time by testing it again. Surprised by the strength of the material she looked bashfully back to Ethan. Then back to the trampoline. The moment of truth. She was no coward, but it would be so ungainly!

Grasping the taught ropes, she struggled to lift herself up. Thinking how like rigging of a sail boat all these seemed. Her left leg stiff and heavy as she hoisted herself onto the edge of the trampoline. The foot and ankle did not bend. Keeping away from the canvas whilst she got her balance at the edge. Studying the ropes and looking down the short drop to the ground. It was only a short distance.

Arms outstretched, as she had once seen a tightrope walk performer do...she timidly placed her right leg onto the canvas. Followed by her stiff left leg. The canvas held her weight, as she knew it would, but it wobbled. Martha wobbled. Her legs working hard to stay steady. The motion was entirely unfamiliar. Pain stabbed up her left thigh and hip. Wincing while her outstretched arms worked to steady herself. Blinking...then uttering a yelp of delight and surprise. She flashed a bright smile to Ethan, she somehow stayed upright! Blinking in glee, she hobbled further onto the canvas, aiming for the centre of the mat.

Overconfidence now took over.

Her first effort at a bounce. Using her arms, as Ethan advised, tiny Martha tried to propel herself. Trying to simulate his lithe skill, she crouched slightly, hopped to get some energy going. Twin tails bobbed! Her leg jarred on the descent, her balance failed her. A yelp and she fell to her side. Her stiff leg creaked as she fell. A look of dismay. Her hem had moved up to reveal of few more inches of sock clad leg below the knee than usual. She lay back, looking up helplessly at the geometry of the rope rigging, until the bouncing ceased. Pouting, Martha fell silent and, leaning up on her elbows, tried a shy smile to Ethan. She hastily brushed at her long gymslip to neaten and straighten it and decided that to try this with both legs when one is damaged was not impossible, but was clearly the beginning of folly.

Russell accepted the boater hat from Martha, inwardly pleased that she didn't let hesitation get the best of her. He was perfectly willing to aid her, but the way she'd taken off said to him that she needed to give it a stab on her own. So, he he follows slowly behind, idly turning the little hat over and over in his light grasp. Deciding her left side is the direction she's likely to fall in, he hovers there, elbows resting on the high part of the netting. It is here he silently watches her performance.

It would, of course, be impossible for Martha to leave the entire structure as Russell had, but he'd been there, just in case. With a sure grip of his free hand and deft footwork, he is over the ropes and at the edge of the trampoline by the Herald's side as quickly as a panther. A panther with a charming straw hat raised high. A panther in show business?

Crouching there, Russell gives Martha an approving smile and offers his free hand. The guttural growl in his voice is overlapped with a much lighter tone than he normally uses. "Well, you didn't panic."

Martha looks up, smiling. Pleased that Ethan joined in the sport and fun of the calamity. Laughing with her rather than at her. That, she decided, was the mark of a sporting gent. Her fall was not dwelt on in her mind for too long. It was, afterall, a time of learning. His humour helped deflate any anguish that might otherwise absorb her mind. Chuckling, she accepts the offered hand. Taking obvious comfort in the strength of the grip. Her own grip is firm, but dainty. Uncertain of how to get up without wobbling the mat too much, she struggles to her feet. It is not a graceful activity. Something was now adrift with the strapping of her leg, but she didn't want that to slow her down...or even mention it just yet.

"I shall leave the panicing for when we tackle vaulting over the higher walls, sir!" she replies eagerly, clearly happy now. Bright eyes sparkle. This is neither easy nor impossible!

Russell does his best to provide the right height and pull to ease Martha's legs back under her, not releasing her hand even when she is all of the way up. He seems to be deciding whether or not he could aid the bounce this way, providing both the right momentum and even balance from his position and astride the trampoline. But maybe that was enough bouncing for tonight. Either way, Russ' steady hand will assist the Herald in whichever direction she chooses.

Martha's upbeat delivery of her reply, not to mention the dry wit of the reply itself, actually provokes a chuckle from Russell. It's a very gravelly, rolling sort of growl, but genuinely amused.

"You're made of stout stuff, to be so cute. It's good to see you trying this." Herald or not, she'd earlier agreed to being a fellow Dragon to that Hartman guy. Russell knew no more of the Ordo Dracul than a layman, but he'd seen them profess to push the boundaries and limitation of the Kindred condition in all forms. Surely that meant on a personal level as well. Achieving what the wisdom of others said you could not.

Martha seems to be in unspoken agreement that she'd done enough bouncing. She had learned much already and she feared that more bouncing, though she'd not easily admit it, might endanger her leg further.

Cute? Goodness! Wide eyed at the generous words, she risks a bashful smile, but happy to see Ethan happy. "Thank you very much, sir! Your fine example of successful bouncing has inspired me! I look forward to trying all this again, sir! Thank you also for helping me to the edge of the contraption!" she means every word, that is clear. Wide eyed and eager, her words are genuine. "Is there a good way to dismount from here, do you think, please sir?" she looks to Ethan, then the ground and the rigging...as if trying to decide how best to get back to the ground...then back to Ethan again. Another bashful smile. Clearly making use of his assistance to stay stable and not letting go of his hand. She smiles again.

There is a quick glance around by Russell, which constitutes no more than two turns of his chin. If Martha has the necessary power of Auspex to see through his sunglasses, she would notice his eyes are much more active, scanning every detail of the structure rapidly while he thinks of how Martha can get down with dignity. There is one, very gallant solution, that he seems reluctant to discuss.

Provided the Herald is agreeable with the process, Russ places her hand his shoulder on the other side of him and scoops his arm gently around her middle, keeping it in a modest place. Replacing the boater hat lightly to Martha's head with a "Hang on", he would grab a nearby support post-- or even a high point of the ropes-- and swing them both out and down, dropping stiffly to the ground. Careful to absorb the entire impact by holding Martha easily off the ground until they've stopped, the larger Shadow slowly releases her to her own devices, leaving his arm out for support if she needed it.

Martha sees what he is about when he puts his strong arm about her slim waist. A small giggle as he holds her tight. Her aroma of lavender is noticeable at this intimate distance. She holds tight and makes no effort to interfere with his activity. Gasping in admiration at the piratical flamboyance of the movement. Wide eyed, she wobbles free from his grasp when let go. Certain now that something was wrong with her leg, she wobbled again, but cheerfully applauded Ethan and offered a brief and unsteady curtsy. "Thank you, sir! Very dashing!" she adds, all pleased. For the moment she wanted to test her leg, but was anxious to not resist his kind offer of help. Martha limped closer to accept the offered arm with a grateful, if bashful, smile. "Thank you, sir."

"Been called a lot of things before..."

Russell doesn't bother finishing the cliche, it's obviously "dashing isn't one of 'em". After a brief second of consideration, he would begin to lead them toward the other playground equipment nearby, steady as she goes. There is a lot he can do with the small structure of steps and slides that, of course, children never attempt. His pace is careful, as he listens hard for signs of injury or mechanical failure or whatever could be wrong with Martha's leg. He doesn't really know Martha, much less the extent of her handicap, but he's overly cautious after what she just put herself through. Again, any harm to befoul her would no doubt cast a hard light on the company she is keeping.

As they walk along, Russell begins to form a plan. Nothing conspiratorial, but something simple and mutually beneficial. It's awkward, this thing of alliance, partnership, favors, but Russell is determined to learn. He couldn't keep running from Chicago forever; he'd have to start somewhere.

"Would you be open to a small proposition?" He finally rumbles.

Martha's limp has taken a turn for the worse. She seems to be trying to compensate for some additonal twist in her hip, though clearly a greater burden on her, she is trying just as hard to hide it. There is no sound of obvious mechanical failure, but if he attunes his ears there is a detectable mechanical squeak and clunk in her limping gait. He can see, from the small amount of leg shown from the long hem of her gymslip, that her left leg is slightly slimmer than her right. Her lame step is solid and her foot and ankle remain stiff. Seemingly happy to be led to wherever he is going, she offers a shy smile to Ethan at his query. Wide eyes. She nods, her twin tails bob. "I am open to such things, sir...though, naturally, whether I elect to agree to it, very much depends on the nature of the request!" a sincere and happy smile.

Russell doesn't emote very well. He might've chuckled at how politely Martha chose to say "well, that depends", he might've smiled, or nodded, but he doesn't. It just isn't in him. Even the simple courtesy of helping Martha along only occurred to Russ after it became obvious there was some damage or distress done to her leg while bouncing on the trampoline. He'd only encouraged her to try it because it seemed like she really wanted to, and who was he to say she couldn't?

"Nothing major," comes the gravelly voice a moment later. "But if your too busy, it's cool. There's a bit of research I need to do, and you might guess, that's not my thing. I don't even know where to start. I probably need computer access or something..."

Russell makes a deliberate turn with his shoulder, the one that isn't supporting the Herald, as he scans the dark playground around them. It's extremely threatening, surely discouraging any hidden mortal not to be stupid enough to eavesdrop. But they seem to be alone. When he turns back to Martha, his chin dips low, as does his voice. Barely more than a whisper, it is still somehow thick and deep. A very Ethan-Russell-whisper.

"I've only been awake for the last dozen months. I can barely use a cell phone. A little YouTube, maybe."

Such wondrous technology wasn't available to the public when Russ was alive.

Not that I could remember them even if they were, he thinks sourly.

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Martha agrees without hesitation, smiling and nodding to Ethan with wide and friendly eyes. Twin tails bob. "Of course, sir! I understand! I stand ready to help you!" she smiles. A fully eager and genuine offer of help. "Please tell me which device you wish to comprehend first, and I shall do all in my power to present you with instruction and guidance! I consider such a thing, to help you, I mean, sir, will be a joy to me!"

She pauses a moment. Wanting the privacy to investigate her leg and correct whatever has gone adrift, but the selfish thought is only lasting a second or two. Her next smile to Ethan contains nothing but a demonstration of a willingness to help him.

Is it really this easy? I just ask?

Noting that his Beast is uncharacteristically silent, Russell's inner monologue stays where it belongs. As they near the other little play area, he seems to have lost interest in the Parkour Performance for the moment as he considers how to give the Herald enough information without breaking his Blood Oath to Erika Brady. At least if Martha pressed him to be more specific, he could argue that it was effectively under the orders of Asa Clarke that he accidentally revealed the nature of their agreement. Ah, a loophole.

"I'm trying to track down the owner of a certain building. It's closed down. I don't know if anyone even checks on the place, but I'd rather find out as much as I can about it before I talk to anyone... Call me paranoid."

Martha was silent while she listened and thought. She had far from lost interest in Parkour, but Ethan had asked for help. Holding to his arm closely, she nodded and tried to think up a scheme to help. "I am certain the records will be held somewhere, sir. Local authorities are usually quite careful to recover as much capital and tax from citizen land owners and those subject to rent as possible and plan their record keeping accordingly! The Domesday Book was more than a simple inventory! I daresay with some careful study we can uncover the owner, sir." she did wonder at the question. It had gone from Youtube to land registry records. Offering Ethan a smile. A search for Knowledge. A hint at secret knowledge. This caused her to smile even more.

"Guess that means you know where to start." Russell jokes with a straight face. Clearly he had asked the right person. Finally, a bit of luck.

As gently as a person like Russ is capable of, he releases himself from Martha near the steps of the play structure, where there is something to lean on if she wanted. As he ascends to the top of the slide, the roof top, in fact, Russell looks absurdly out of proportion. A giant perched on a Hobbit shack. While not an uncommonly big person, he seems so here.

"In return, if you want a, er, personal trainer..." Here's an awkward shrug, made even more so because Russell's usually not that animated when he talks, "or just someone to catch you if you fall, carry you home..." He let's the sentence die there, unsure of what else, exactly, he could provide.

Closed Thread