Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(Insurgents) Earth Ran Red

Page 2 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

Conner pockets his phone and returns to the group, "I have been called away on important business. A threat to the domain I must attend to."

Conner looked to those who stood in front of him,
    Hierophant Silver has proved himself ruthless and resourceful
    Miss Cotouri spunky and strong willed, but her relationship with Conner's former protégé ...
    Mister Mclean, useful but not a leader.
    Mister Rayner also useful but not truely tested yet
    And then there is Mister Rodriguez...

"Hierophant Silver, I am pleased that you are able to join us. I am putting you in charge of this mission. All of you will show him the same respect you would show me, or there will be repercussions." Conner says with a serious tone. "Hierophant Silver, gather as much information from what you find below as possible. Do not allow a fracture in the First Tradition." Conner takes a small digital camera out of the inside pocket of his coat and tosses it to Mister Mclean, "Document as much as you can."

"Is there any questions?" Conner asked

E
    Ebon Reaper

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-08-15 13:18:27 Ricardo Rodriguez Reyes rolls 8 to to use Conciliation (Presence 3 + Persuasion 3 + Tezcatl 2) (10 Again) 7, 7, 3, 6, 8, 3, 10, 9, 9 4 successes

It looked like this meeting would be civil after all. Ricardo's Beast wasn't going to make him react badly to the new Kindred.

Ricardo took a mask from Lance and put it on. He then put on his Dragon Knuckles. “Thanks, man. Would you mind if I also took one of the lamparas de mano?” He pointed at the flashlights. Next time Ricardo came to one of these things, he would be more prepared.

Once everyone else was finished talking he turned to David and said in a respectful tone: “Hierophant Silver, what would you like us to do? In case you need someone who speaks Spanish, I'm your man.”

He felt like he should say the last part, even though it seemed really obvious. Like anyone would think that a Mexican could not speak Spanish, he thought sarcastically.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David is strangely reminded of Eugene Oregan, 1928. The mine, the woman's screams, the leader looking at him, judging him, demanding success, those same eyes falling from the skull as the snake head fire fire everywhere kill with fire the nest, the small monsters screaming as they died die die die.

"What do we expect to find? What level of secrecy are we to maintain? Who are we to be on the lookout for?"

To hurry things up a bit.

Turning back to the assembled group, once the priscus leaves he starts talking rapidly. "Names and skills, and what you do in a fight. What investigative skills you have." He doesn't sound millitary, but more that he's done something like this before.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John nods and introduces himself,

"Hierophant Silvers, I am John McLean, unfortunately I'm not much good in a fight, I know how to throw a punch, but that's about it. I am much better at discreetly collecting info and persuading people to talk."

John's tone is respectful but to the point, Now didn't seem to be the time for fancy introductions. When he speaks about persuading people, it is clear he is not talking about interrogation and torture.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

C
    Conner Greyson

"A kindred, very pretty, male. Secrecy must be maintained to the highest level. There will be no breach." Conner says with the smallest amount of force. "I do not know what you will find, I hope that you will find something in relation to the Red but you will have to see. Now I must be going, contact me when you have this taken care of." Conner says and walks off into the night.

Lance tosses Ricky the mask and the light, then he pulls out a pair of gloves to put on as he speaks. "Lance Rayner, I've had some forensics training, done my share of B&E before, pretty quiet when I want to be, know how to crack some skulls when necessary." He flexes his arms and says, in a heavy, fake Russian accent, "Stronk like Ox, fast like Tyger, make all the ladies scream. Da?"
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo takes the items from Lance. He then thinks about the Deputy's words. "A kindred, very pretty, male." Well, there were two of those here right here.

"I am Ricardo Rodriguez." He was not going to tell them his full name and then explain that Rodriguez was his last name. They would have time for pleasantries later if things went well. If they didn't, at least one of them would get thrown under the bus and it wouldn't matter. "In a fight, I get the drop on someone and punch them till they give up or go down. For investigating, I speak Spanish have a nice smile." With that Ricardo smiled.

O
    Omnivolence

Jacqui chuckles at Lance's faux Russian accent, before taking her place in the lineup of 'Who and what do you do?'

"Ahh. I apologize. Hadn't realized we were using formalities," Jacqui takes a second to obviously to look around exagerating the movement, "here."

"Jacqui, Jacqui Cotouri. A pleasure, Heirophant Silver. You could say I've hunted to feed in this life, and the previous." her grin flashes predatory as she wiggles the bow a bit to draw attention to it, as if it weren't blindingly obvious to begin with. "I'm not too bad at talking my way out of a bad spot either. I could maybe namedrop a few, hmm, a few of the bigger 'customers' around town to get some attention. I think that'd be more useful for Mr. Reyes and a cover though." She takes a second to tilt the lower corner of her bow pointing it at Ricardo. Titles may not be her specialty, but Jacqui is good with names. You live and die by your name.

"I've also been gifted in blood a certain ability to command. I should be able to help if any-" Jacqui scrunches up her face and speaks with an audible tone of distate "-mistakes-" she unscrunches returning to her grin "are made. It might just come in handy for a straggler or two anyways."

Her tone drops more serious as she finishes up

"I will be so bold to say that I'll personally volunteer to deliver 'Pretty Boy' on a platter, if you like. Just need a sightline, not too many places for him to run, and someone to keep him busy a second. It's anyone with him that could make it complicated. Maybe he should have a more private rendezvous?"

Jacqui starts fiddling with her right foot scratching at the dirt before mumbling:

"Please try and keep the lights out of my eyes guys. I'd appreciate it, don't need night blindness if I need to hit a mark."

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David looks at his team.
    Hesitant newcomer, cocky bastard, personal translator, Coy? Or is she unsure of her abilities? Or does she never reveal anything, merely letting assumptions happen?

"Alright, we will be in two teams. McLean, Rayner, you two are in one team. Cotouri, Rodriguez, you two are with me. Here are today's ground rules. You do not loose your partners. If you find yourself alone, you get out, and then you figure out how to tell me that you screwed up rule 1. We may split the teams, we may not, but either way, you stay with your partners. We will start all together, and hopefully stay that way. Once we go down, try only to say things that are important, we want to be as quiet as possible. Coutori, you will be in front, McLean and Rayner, you are in back. Keep your ears open, they are much more useful to you than your eyes. I want to see nothing flashy, you heard the Hound; and don't shoot a gun unless we get shot first or until I tell you, some of us have better ears than others. Questions? Ask them now."

Stick together, or all we'll hear is your scream. Then we run around, find your body, only to notice we lost someone else, and the cycle continues. I fucking Hate underground quests.
    Once all the questions have been asked, David will lead the group down, then allow Cotouri to take the front.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John nods and he looks over at lance with all the things he had bought, he chuckled to himself as he remembered a scene from Boondock Saints.

When it was clear that they were going to go underground John thanked god that he remembered to wear something less casual this time. he wore cargo pants, and a black turtle neck. He had also grabbed a backpack from the trunk of his car as well as a flash light, kept nicely in his pocket was a pocket knife.

He felt like he looked Dorky as hell in his attempt at looking prepared for a mission like this, but after last time and having to crawl under that trailer, There was no way in hell he was going to be caught that off guard again.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

Page 2 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.