Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Insurgents) Earth Ran Red

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

Conner Greyson stood in the field about 100 yards north of the ramshackle trailor park. He stood waiting for the others to join him. This would be a good test for Mister Rodreguiz (@Ebon Reaper ) and a good chance to see if @Lance Rayner and Mister Mclean (@wibblywobbly ) were more then just pretty faces. Conner had also contacted Jacqui Cotouri , he wanted to keep an eye on her and see if she had the potential that Amelita made her out to have.

Conner looked at the hidden hatch which lead underground and was interested to see what was down there. Hopefully the Daeva wouldn't mind getting dirt under there fingernails... or blood for that matter.

Conner had advised Mister @David Silver of the mission and invited the Heirophant to join them. He did not however speak to Amelita as she seemed to have gone missing.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John pulled up at the location that Deputy Greyson had sent him, as John got out of the car he nodded at the Greyson.

"Evening Deputy."

John had a good feeling he would not be any use here, if the intent was to start cracking sculls. However, before he decided to keep an open mind, if the plan was to busting up the Drug party, perhaps he could make the whole thing go smoother with his words rather that brawns.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

E
    Ebon Reaper

The Deputy's words the other night made Ricardo feel like he was going to have to beat some people down. As such, he brought a bit of extra equipment: 1) A large leather jacket: it might not be much, but it can take a little punch out of some strikes. 2) Dragon knuckles: sometimes a guy just needs to hurt people. 3) Tin of chewing tobacco: you never know when a Kine will ofter you a cigarette, saying you like chew better is a good excuse not to take one. He then took the bus to the closest stop.

Ricardo walked up to them slowly. The closest bus stop was a ways off and so he had to walk the rest of the way. In the distance he saw the Deputy and another Kindred he didn't recognize. Well, I'm not about to let myself frenzy in from of Deputy Greyson. As he got closer, he greeted them and readied his power.

"Good evening gentlemen."

I am going to use a power on the unknown Kindred (Jonathan Mclean.)

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-08-13 12:49:27 Ricardo Rodriguez Reyes rolls 1 die for initiative 5

O
    Omnivolence

A burgundy volvo station wagon, looking a bit older and worse for wear pulls off to the side, running surprisingly smoothly despite it's apparent age.

Jacqui Cotouri lets herself gingerly out of the side entrance, with a wide devils smile at the forming group with gnashed teeth as she inhales sharply trying keep the feral beast within contained. Her hands are carry a sheen of dirt, and there's some wiring that flashes exposure from the interior of the car as if someone had been working on her car stereo lately. She's got an incredibly visible shoulder harness and holster and mean looking machine pistol/uzi attached overtop her fishnets and tanktop.

She greets the forming group with a "Hello, gentlemen. Mr Greyson, need I bring a jacket, and if I may, my bow? I'm unsure of our objective here, but at the hotel with Mr. Flores it proved prudent, if unnecesary" crisply as she focuses unnaturally sharp vampiric senses into her vision and hearing, getting a clearer picture of the the trailer park and the interesting spot on the ground Conner was surveying.

Auspex 1 shifted to sight and sound

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner cannot help but wonder if Jacqui has been spending too much time with Herald Villiers, they are beginning to sound alike. At least the Herald can get titles correct.

"We will be going underground,"
    Conner states. "We have reason to believe that a gang called the Suranos are in league with the dealer of the drug "Red". For those of you that do not know this drug is causing very ... shadowy effects." Conner informs the group.

"I have no idea what we are in store for, so be ready for anything. Are there any questions?"

"You think we're going to need rope?" It wasn't a stretch to figure out what was going down, what with who was calling and where they wanted to meet. Lance walked up in a black tracksuit with a small backpack. In the backpack he had some of those little LED flashlights, enough baklava masks for everyone, a couple rolls of duct tape, some bolt cutters and room to toss in whatever loose drugs or cash he could get his hands on. Oh, and a Crowbar. Crowbars are awesome. He hands out the masks to everyone that's willing to take one and shows off his supplies, waiting for anyone else to give suggestions for equipment.

What. You haven't done some B&E at some point after dying? Dude, live a little.
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

O
    Omnivolence

Jacqui nods in response to this keeping her devilish grin. She pops open the volvo hatch to remove a wicked looking compound bow that's currently fastened to a shoulder harness and arrow holster. The compound bow hangs off across her back as she checks the arrow canister and counts out mentally twelve. She reaches inside and pulls out a mean three inch bowie knife which she clips awkwardly to her belt, while a nearby pocket hides a hairband which she uses to tie her hair back in a loose unkempt ponytail. She pulls out one more thing from the station wagon, a flashlight which she just places into a cargo pocket, dangling unused as pressure keeps it in place. Her final touch in preperation is a black wristguard and two black kneepads that look like something from a outdoorsman store which she straps in place. The wristguard goes on the inside of her left wrist, an archery brace for those in the know.

She shuts the door on the back of the hatch, and lifts the bow vertically just a few inches, unfastening it from it's quick release with the tension as she swings it around the torso. She stretches it to test it's tension, muscles flexing with a practiced movement as it's aimed mostly at the ground. She does this while looking back at the eager group with a smile and replies casually:

"Not too many. Are we ending their operations, would we like someone to interrogate, and marching orders? Like, any preference for who takes point?"

It seemed like good things to ask, as Jacqui mentally pictured Rambo starring a 'Punk Princess.'

C
    Conner Greyson

"Gathering Information is our goal. We will go in and try to find out if the people who are running this... facility... are in league with whomever is selling the Red." Conner explains to the group, "I will take point." Conner said... and then his phone rang. "Excuse me..."

Conner steps away and removes his cellphone.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Initiative for Ricardo's roll
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David Silver arrives. He is dressed in slightly less bright colors, more dark reds and browns. The colors of blood.
    Summer was turning to Fall. Joy was coming to the kindred, and joy began with blood. Hopefully the Hound found the information from the mule valuable enough to begin charting a course.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.