Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Rats in the Sewers

Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

NOS
    PRE

"Well, a phone could be useful if we have to leave the sewers, but fair enough," Brenn replied, her tone light. She continued trudging through the sludge, trailing one hand against the wall to keep her steady, and looked ahead for the grate that had been instrumental in Joseph and Jillian's fall. With Russell's help, and with the intent to continue beyond it, Brenn was sure disaster could be avoided this time.

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Russell considered Sidor's tactical appraisal in silence, without any indication he'd heard. But it was sound logic. Only after everyone is finished speaking does he slide up in thropugh the line to be by Brenn, casually keeping an open hand between her flashlight and his eyes.

"I still have my phone. Already bagged." Comes the deep, grating voice. He'd taken the advice beforehand.

"Before we take any more turns, Deputy Greyson will be joining us. I thought I'd let us get out of sight while we wait."

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

"Hold, then. There's no sense advancing any further until he arrives," Sidor said, from his position. It would be good to have five; an extra pair of eyes with the Sight would only give them a further advantage. But on some level, he felt faintly disappointed that this would not be under his command. He would have preferred to be able to stretch himself tactically in service of the Domain, instead of being forced to follow another's lead. Even if he believed that this particular leader was capable enough.

Still, it was not his place to complain. There would be time one day. There would always be more time.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner Greyson arrives on the scene, he is dressed in a pair of brown cargo pants, well worn boots and a dark gray sweater. He is dressed functionally and is prepared for what is to come. He has on a backpack with some supplies in it, including some glow sticks, a waterproof LED flashlight, some zip strips, the throat mics and a utility knife. Conner approached and walked up to Sidor, "What do we know?"

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

"Very little. Dirge fled into the sewers at the Farm; Miss Lawrence believes she might know the approximate location of Sunshine and the Mole. We are seeking them out. It will be useful to have your assistance, Deputy Greyson," Sidor said simply. "With the information they can provide, we have at least a chance of locating Dirge. Without, I imagine we could search these sewers for the rest of our Requiems and find nothing. Down here, she has the advantage of local knowledge."

NOS
    PRE

"As well as the advantage of hiding in a location that has miles upon miles of tunnel," Brenn threw in. "Because of that, Deputy Flores believed that the Mole and Sunny would be able to lead us in the right direction. As far as personal knowledge goes, I've got nadda about how to find Dirge, but I believe I can find our two informants. We just have to continue down this tunnel till we hit a grate. The grate can be opened and we continue on, climbing up a tunnel, and finally we'll be in some storm overflow thing. Besides the handholds inside the tunnel, we should see more evidence once we finish our climb. Following that will lead us to them, or they'll come find us; I heard from a gangrel, Ajax, that when he was down in this exact location, a huge thing, his words, found him but he didn't have to fight it."

C
    Conner Greyson

"Did you bring any Woman's Dresses?" Conner asked, his face perfectly blank saying he is not kidding. "Or camping equipment?"

NOS
    PRE

"Um...nooooo," Brenn drawled, looking at Conner askance. "Why would we?"

Out of perhaps anything the Deputy could have said, the random question about dresses unnerved the wordy Haunt. Where all of the Deputies going insane?

C
    Conner Greyson

"If you wish to get information from Sunshine and Mole you need something to trade. Sunshine has a interesting... collection... and that collection requires woman's dresses." Conner says with a flat tone. "And Mole prefers survival equipment."

Conner takes out his cellphone and sends a text to Cheyenne. "My servant will bring what we need."

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Looking perfectly casual, standing there in the muck with his hands clasped loosely in front of his belt, Russell's only acknowledgement during the exchange is a turn of his chin toward Brenn at the words 'huge thing'. He stares at her for a moment before looking back to the group. Having no relevant input, and apparently stifling any witty remarks, he silently waits.

Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread