Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Out and About (open)

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    A
    Ariana Donovan

“Yes, I understand that it has been rather busy as of late Miss Powell.” Ariana nodded in agreement with Josephine. “If there is anything that would particularly interest you, by all means, please let me know. I always get a sneak peek on what is scheduled many months out.” She smiled sincerely.

Then Ariana saw Martha approaching cautiously at first. Ariana knew the park rather well by now, and Martha was easy to spot in her hat. It was quite amazing to see three of them in that park at the same time.

“Good evening Miss Villiers.” Ariana said with a warm smile. “What brings you to the park this evening?” It occurred to Ariana she had not seen Martha out in the park such as this. But it was no matter, perhaps the three women would have an entertaining conversation.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha approached with a small limping skip, clearly enthused to see two Kindred out and about too. A smile. Her eyes wide as she paused to briefly study Ariana's legs and trendy black running shoes. A smile to Josephine and Ariana again. "Ah! Good evening to you both! Goodness, what a delight to see you both! I do hope you are both well and enjoying the evening! I was simply out and about, miss: exploring the city! Trying to learn of it's highways and byways! I have made it my mission, miss, to investigate the city's parks for a few weeks - get to know them and also see which ones I might value from and enjoying to visit again!" she enthused, all cheery and sincere in tone. "I see..." adds with a playful giggle and taking the chance to study Ariana's legs and jogging shoes again, "that you are out jogging!" sharing another smile and respectful nod to Josephine and briefly sneaks a peek at Josephine's legs and shoes too before smiling back to them both. Clearly eager to hear of their evening's adventures.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

I
    Irina

The arrival of Martha stilled any response that Josephine may have given to Ariana, and instead she waited with polite patience as the Herald enthusiastically rambled for a little while. She could recall her now, as the curious Kindred with the obsession with feet, or was it shoes? It was still disconcerting to the Haunt however.

Someone having a fetish was understandable: there were many out there and people could find delight in whatever they wanted; but the good Doctor was rather used to people politely trying their very best to avoid staring, on account of her clan's curse. Josephine half wondered if it wasn't so much her shoes that had Martha's attention - they weren't anything spectacular, just simple black boots - or her distinctive battlefield hospital odour.

"Jogging, shopping for food..." Josephine remarked casually. "How are you enjoying your tour of parks?"

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana nodded in agreement to Josephine. “I was just out for a routine jog before work and saw Miss Powell. I had not spoken to her since her arrival. No time like the present to catch up with someone.”

“We were discussing our versions of light reading materials.” Ariana chuckled softly. “As well as events going on around the city.” Looking to Martha she asked. “Is there anything particular you were investigating, or just the scenery?”

Glancing at the joggers moving by, Ariana saw a few that she had sampled before. The small man made lake also was another favorite place to stop and check out the scenery, for a quick bite.

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Speaking of scenery, and though it may or may not be the Harpy's cup of tea, here comes Ethan Russell. Out for a little free running. Interestingly enough, he's not doing it to meet prey, and he's certainly not doing it for his health. No, the three Kindred ladies are about to bust Russ actually unwinding. Unwinding from haughty Regents and Hateful Deputies, from the all consuming need for blood and the stress of herding.

He moves toward and about any obstacle he can find with a sense of momentum few can match, leaping trashcans, kick-flipping off trees, springing from unoccupied benches into somersaults, and the like. One particular flip from a high rock wall looks as though it can't end in anything but torpor. However, the shadow hits the ground hard on his feet, collapses to a tumble, springs straight up, and is off again.

Somehow, the sunglasses stay on his skull through all of this, protecting his extra-sensitve Mekhet eyes from any security lights he nears.

Extreme examples. Use imagination!

Russell finally does lose momentum when he senses the Beasts nearby. His own is too confused to do anything but panic, as the Doctor's Beast is stronger.

Shit! Fuck it, just go! You pick now to slow down!?

"Hush, fool. Can't you see who they are?"

He says this aloud, quietly to the side, as though the creature is physically there with him. Slowing his pace further to a walk, he lifts a hand casually as a greeting. It's not a wave, it's barely a 'yo', but for Russ, it could have been the equivalent of jumping up and down and shouting. If none of the ladies invite him over, he'll continue to play around with the decor.

OOC

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha listens to the replies from Josephine - whom she had a wish to see anyway - and Ariana with excited interest. Smiling often. Blinking as she tries to place the origin of the surgical aroma nearby. Rubbing harder at her maimed thigh she replies happily; "Ah! It sounds as if you have both had a most pleasant and productive evening! As to why I enjoy parks...well: part of my exploration is intended to investigate what I might be missing by not visiting them...but, there is always something interesting to see or do! New flowers planted...some new notice posted of civic value...the joggers..." she glances around, as if to make her point by gesturing to people jogging and...doing parkour! "...and..." she pauses as she studies the physical prowess on display. "...and...that too...how...fascinating!" she gasps, impressed and amazed. Rubbing at her leg and glancing to Josephine and Ariana, as if to try to share her positive astonishment with them. "Goodness me!" she claps her hands in a gesture of eager applause and offers a respectful wave to Ethan. Not quite taking the lead with inviting him over, but far from deterring him either.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

I
    Irina

Distracted by what looked to her to be superhuman feats of acrobatics, Josephine glanced sidelong to study the rapid moving figure in the distance. The distraction at least provided her with a moment to settle the fleeting rage that rose as the Herald tried to locate the origin of the smell. Sure, one couldn't be a Haunt for very long and remain sensitive to their curse or disfigurements, but still... The reaction gnawed at her.

I wonder, does she try and hold a torch to Deacon Grigoriev's face, too?

She assumed that there was nothing malicious in Martha's response to the scent, considering how jovial her manner was; but tact would be nice.

Her attention focused on the Kindred performing his jumps and leaps, and she quickly scanned the park to see if the joggers had taken notice. "I certainly hope such feats don't arouse too much attention. A breach would be unfortunate for someone who appears to be having so much fun," Josephine muttered darkly.

O
    Omnivolence

A burgundy volvo rounds a corner in line with the track. As headlights shine across the improptu gathering oh so momentarily, casting an impressive light on Ethan Russels acrobatics. A double tap of light honking breaks up the moment as Jacqui Cotouri half hangs her head out the window with a goofy grin smiling at the whole group. She parade waves at no one in particular, if only because it's impossible to single out Ariana and Martha from a moving vehicle.

She doesn't look to be slowing down as she makes her usual trip from the barrens city, and she clamors back fully inside the vehicle driving like a good samaritan to continue on her way.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana made a ‘yikes’ look with her face while watching Ethan. It was like one of those moments where a sibling does something a little off and you hope no one was paying attention. Granted, there were far worse things that could have happened. Glancing at Josephine and nodding in agreement, she hoped he was not encouraged further. Ariana would hate to have to find another park.

“Good evening, I do not think I have met you yet.” She spoke to the tall gentleman with the sunglasses.

“I will have to agree with Miss Powell. I do happen to enjoy coming here. I would hate to have to change parks.” She winked as she addressed them all.

“Although I prefer to be here when it rains.” Hearing the vehicle’s horn Ariana turns to see who it is. “Who in the world…” Her voice trails off barely waving back almost as if you could see the question in her wave.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph watches the car go by with a dispassionate glare. "I hope that is a blood drunk ghoul." He murmurs quietly to himself as he turns and follows his Beast's yearning. Giving one last tug at his sleeve he approaches the gathering of Kindred. Possibly over dressed in a dress shirt and dark khaki pants.

Martha gets a respectful nod. "Good evening Miss Villiers. I hope things have been going well for you." The others get a smaller nod and a reassuring grin. "Good evening to you all as well." Calm, self assured and standing, from a guy who was limbless for months.

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.