Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(Insurgents) Under the Blood Red Sky

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John looks at Conner wondering if he will let that fly it's not like she was Daeva she doesn't know the ticks a Daeva can pull and in a situation like this a Daeva was the guy you wanted in the drives seat unless you wanted to just steal the damn stuff.

He looks back at his fellow Neonates and puts his hands up as if to say "whatever you want to do."

"If you feel you can talk the stuff out of them then by all means let's just get on with this. I don't see the point of talking about who gets to talk to the meth heads first. So long as we have someone who can talk this red stuff out of them and if worse comes to worse we have back up I think we should be fine."

John looks around at everyone,

" So are we ready to go? I think we have a solid plan and standing around here talking about it is just going to make us look more suspicious."
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

Amelita Cardoso | Blood Potency •

Amelita scoffs, shaking her head at John. She takes Lance's arm and looks to John.

"No offense, but from what I've seen of you and talking? ... Yeah ... I'm better at it than you."

She looks up at her new gay friend and shrugs.

"Let's go score some red."
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

"Thanks Am." Lance opens the bottle of Whiskey and takes a drink, swishing around the liquid as he forces the real red juice through his system, the crackle of expanding capillaries shooting off like it was the god damn fourth of July. He spits the liquid out away from the ladies. "Cassandra, you're John's date. If you want to take one home John, go ahead. But don't use a Jackhammer when a regular hammer will do. Also, you might like to check them for fleas." Lance takes a wad of $20s out of a pocket and thumbs through them, not reason not to buy some while he was here after all. "Let's blush up and pretend we know what we are doing here." He puts the money back and hugs Am close to him as he lets her lead the group in.
    1 Vitae for Blush
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John Chuckles, every group needs a bitch and he think he had just found her for Team red. John had a good feeling that from here on out he would just steer clear from Am for the rest eternity unless he absolutely has to.

offers his hand to Cassandra,

"May I have the honor?"

Amelita put her arm around Lance's waist and walked alongside him towards the trailer park like she'd just won him at a carnival.

"You got all warm all of a sudden," she whispered. There was a dirty joke in there somewhere. Her own skin rose to meet the temperature of his as her vitae infused her body with false life.

She leads the group into the thick of the trailer park.

-1 Vitae for Blush of Life

S
    Steven

Entering the Trailer park is: Amelita, Jonathan, Cassandra and Lance

Remaining on the periphery: Conner and David

As the menage a quatre enter the trailer park they are immediately besieged by the sounds of redneckery. Sweet Home Alabama can be heard through a staticy old radio. Someone is watching NASCAR and impressed by turning left and the smell of moonshine permeates the air. The First place that stands out is a ramshackle Winnebago with the windows covered by tinfoil. The Second place is a double wide trailer. Sorry, I should be more specific. Its actually two trailer houses pressing right next to each other with the gap covered by tin roofing.

Upon entering, Lance looks around to get a feel for the place. Escape routes, hiding places, security cameras, guard dogs, dealers, those kinds of things. He hoped that the others would put up the Blush, but if they didn't it just made him look competent and gave him 'told you so' ammunition for the future.
    Perception 3 successes
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

Amelita gazes about the hovels, looking for signs of life.

6 sux on perception

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John activates his blush; it was exhilarating and saddening to feel alive again. But this was not the time to morn over his lost life John keeps his eye’s pealed for anything that might be a threat.

1 succsess

Amelita's keen ears and urban sensibilities are wounded by the sound of Skynyrd. Holding onto Lance, she trots towards the tinfoil'd winnebago. That was just weird. Someone's haven perhaps? A rolling meth lab? Or maybe just a crazy person looking to avoid government psychics.

"You want to knock?" she whispered to Lance.

Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.