Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
The Hunt is On

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Anton Flores, BP4

"A possibility," the Haunt acknowleges. "Where's West Jackson in relation to all this?"

Amelita Cardoso, BP1

Amelita brought out her phone quickly enough at Conner's insistence. She didn't really have the first idea as to where you'd find municipal blueprints, but she gave it the old college try.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Russell's cheap phone lacked the ability, but he nodded thoughtfully to the suggestion. It was certainly possible. Actually, probable. He crosses his arms and leans back against the wall as he envisions practical scenarios. Would a sewer team and a separate team for each location spread them too thin?

Conner seemed to have a head on his shoulders, and was probably considering this, so Russell remains in thought. He'd just be ready to volunteer himself for the sewer team, feeling more comfortable in the darkness. Especially if it's total. He does glance over to Amelita to see if her phone's screen is visible, curious despite her attitude thus far.

The beast merely grumbles in hungry boredom.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner grabs a marker and does a rough outline of West Jackson, it includes the location of the Old Crone Church. "This is West Jackson." Conner then takes the same marker and draws another zone, "This is the Barrens." Conner says pointing out the two areas of intrigue. "So at least two groups will be necessary, assuming we go after them both at the same time. I will lead one group, you can lead the other." Conner asks his partner.

Conner turns to look at Chris Wooding, "Mister Wooding, as a member of the Crone, do you know any other locations where your Former Heirophant would find refuge?"

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'No, I'm sorry,' Chris shakes his head, 'Except for the farm I have no idea where she could be. The only places I've ever seen her were at the farm and in Court.' And during the Blood Hunt... but that didn't really matter for his point. 'I talked about a new temple I wanted, she expressed interest in old theatres, places for Opera's. And I believe she wanted a Necropolis... but that's something you perhaps know more about. ' His eyes shift between the present Nosferatu.

Then Chris looks around, and considers a couple of things... he draws his athame and balances the sharp point on the palm of his hand. 'Though I could try to gain more information...?' He glances at the knife, obviously indicating the information wouldn't come from his phone. Then he looks up with a questioning expression, mainly at Anton, it felt like he needed some sort of permission. It was their mission, and one of them was the Bishop.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Anton Flores, BP4

Anton's eyes burned into Wooding, as the blasphemous implication dawned on him. Any means necessary... was the bitter thought as he approached the Mekhet. The smell of seared flesh emanated from his very Beast as his hoarse voice crackled like kindling.

"Perhaps you could. But should you ever openly interpret this as the Lance compromising itself, then it won't be the night that you ran afoul of Sacramento's Bishop. It'll be the night that the Will of the Almighty was visited upon your flesh."

The words were less fuelled by any animosity towards Wooding and the Circle and more by the inner conflict the Bishop felt, his duties as a Bishop at odds with his duties as a Deputy and a Priscus. The rage he felt went cold as he rationalised the act as a necessary evil.

"If you and I understand each other then yes, Mr Wooding, you can."

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

Anasztaz returned to the hotel somewhat refreshed. The pulses of monstrous adrenaline that had coursed through him during the fight and the aftermath having finally at last faded utterly.

The sudden presence of many Shadows unsettled him somewhat. As much as he could have expected it, it still shook him more than he would have thought.

He remained silent, letting the conversations flow, paying attention to what was being said.
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris almost did a step back, as a reaction to the older predator that intimidated him, almost. While one leg was halfway backwards he didn't blink and hardened his expression. In a attempt to ignore the nasty smell, he listened to the Bishop. And replied coldly:
    'DeputyFlores, this creature that calls itself Dirge is an insult to our kind as a whole. As a Hierophant she might be your direct enemy, however, by her arrogant ways of leading and the following absence without a word of justification, she has become my enemy as well. She is… a defamation that needs to be removed.' For a moment, even the always present subtle kindness in Chris was gone.

'Then again, I'm here in service of the Domain, not for the Lancea Sanctum.' He nods to let Anton know he understood him. Then he does a step near the bathroom, opens the door and turns to the others, 'I can’t say I'm quite fond of the location, but I will need a private room to ask the gods for their favor.' Ask the gods a favor? I guess they understand it that way.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

C
    Conner Greyson

"Gentleman, right now we are hunting an enemy of the Domain. I ask you to set aside your differences so we may deal with the problem at hand. Holy Wars can and will wait." Conner states in a quiet tone. he did not shake his head or shrug his shoulders... but he wanted to. Religion never made sense to Conner, and watching these two squabble over it, well, that didn't make sense either.

Anton Flores, BP4

The Bishop closed his eyes as Wooding spoke back, at length. He felt the Beast pulse and retreat like wild tide smashing against a cliff face, begging to bury the Mekhet beneath a storm of tooth and claw. He suppressed the urges by turning his back on the Acolyte and addressing Greyson.

"Two teams led by you and I. One cathedral. One farm. Check for anything hinting at her whereabouts. Each team can seek sewer access and sweep simultaneously from each end if Dirge is holed up somewhere between the two. Assuming we uncover a map, it may be possible to stage an ambush with a single team should she flee the other. Do we have any way of maintaining communications? Something more reliable than phones."

Amelita Cardoso, BP1

Amelita ignored the ragged man up in Wooding's face and waved weakly to Anasztaz as she wrestled with her browser after the requested map.

C
    Conner Greyson

"I do not. The Mekhet abilities do not cross that much distance." Conner says.

Conner looks to those present. "Mister Russell, Mister Veres will accompany Deputy Flores. Miss Cardoso, Miss Lawrence and Mister Wooding will come with me." Conner says dividing those present. "Mister Grigoriev will meet up with my team and Doctor Powell will join with Deputy Flores' team. Deputy will you relay that to your people."

Conner looks to Anasztaz, "Perhaps this would be a good test for your childe."

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.