Ended
Watch

Consilium V

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 9 of 14 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... Last

Rosh

PRE

Rosh pulls his phone out as people begin to talk in earnest. It all was connected. Rosh had an itch in his side that there was a bigger scheme. That people were just poking holes and not seeing it. They just needed a visual to piece it together.

He stand and sets his phone on the table then casts Hopeful no one would be too offended. This wasn't the time to set up a projector and bed sheet.

With a flare of Mana and light. A three dimensional model of Sacramento rolls over the table stretching from Rosh's phone. It rises up made of an translucent white and rises out of the table's surface as exacting as Google Earth would be. The model flashes once and then takes on a much more detailed look. As if it was re tooled from rough polygons into a working memory of how the city really would look
    Functional detail, though the mana lattice is skillfully executed.

Rosh reaches in and pulls his hands out from Tower Bridge. "Forgive me this, but we need to see more then speak the issue of the Ley and even these stones." As Rosh pulls his hand along he creates golden ribbons pinned to the tiny Tower Bridge. Rosh then gestures to City hall. A golden line flows right into the landmark and the building takes on a bright blue hue. "Tower. Tower Bridge. Their plan was to open up and flood the City's Ley Structure with power. They thought doing so would infuse the population with Supernal Energy. A mass Awakening." Rosh says the last with a deep sense of longing. Longing the tints bittersweet. "I see the results every night it seems. A reality forked off our own."

After some work Rosh recreates the Ley map of Sacramento as he last saw it. The Church of Atonement, Kruegan's, and the Bell building at highlighted green. Golden ribbons snake for the Bell toward Kruegans and the Church, though they veer off lazily and wave about as if stirred by the turbulence of Rosh's movements. He turns to the Consilium. "We went tot he Bell. The place where so many of us have died. There I tried to drain the Bridge Spell by drawing off it's source. I pulled the Ley till the Bore's power suckled those lines into itself. The attempt sealed the Bore under that building. It also drained a greater part of the City's magical power. There I also found that someone had pinned the line down. I pulled those pins. Those line will settle back right as nature would intend. I fear the larger tapestry is riddled with these... pins." Rosh waves a hand as he returns to his seat. the Golden ribbon fade in color, looking a washed-out orange.

"The Arrow tracked the stones. the one I know of for certain as in City Hall. There Tech and I confronted the Veined Mage. I have reason to suspect he is related to the City Planning Office. Perhaps he is or was the City Planner. He had a stone. He is a part of the plan we are defeating. And I did this." Rosh points to the model. "to make it easier to point out what we are speaking about. The locations of the other stones might hold some meaning. How are these Banishers connected? "Jack. I know you have deeper knowledge of the Ley Map. Breaking these stones might unleash the innate energy and restore the Ley's power faster. Though, they will also rebound in time if I continue to break these pins and help the Tapestry settle back into it' natural arrangement." It's like a series of tubes. Magic funneling tubes.

Rolls for the Model

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Ariadne watches the light show and Rosh's explanation of what's been going on. It doesn't match with what she knows.. She doesn't like that. Taking a deep breath she focuses.

"There is something else regarding the ley lines. Myself and Jack were looking at the ley lines around town. We stumbled across two individuals apparently taking photos of them. They said that they were hired to do it, I'm not sure they understood exactly what they were doing but at least one was a sleepwalker." She looks between the Heirarch and Councilors. Wondering if she'll see some sort of reaction from the elder Guardian. Ariadne doesn't expect one though. "I got a card from one of them, with a number to call if I want to buy copies of some of the photos." Green eyes shift to Jack, waiting to see if she had missed anything. "One of them said they had enough for a giant wall of photos, someone is very interested in the blood vessels of our city."

L

There was just one thing she didn't quite get. Shifting the talk so rapidly to the ley lines didn't really ease things at all. But first things first, she supposed. And this time her gaze fell squarely upon the Curator. "Umm...how does storing the stones in the Mysterium making things any safer?" Sure it'd let the Mysterium control access to them amongst the mages of the Consilium. But...wasn't it those outside the Consilium that were the biggest problem? And would they really be any safer in the Mysterium than they would be in the Circle, or a slew of other places? And did they really want to put the Mysterium nominally in charge of the stones when they were being retrieved mostly by Guardians and (especially) Arrows? Besides, "Didn't that Vector guy tear apart its wards last year to get something?" And...wasn't that guy still out there?

She'd sure as hell rather take her chances with leaving the stones someplace frequented more often by the likes of West, and Animus. You know, people who might actually stand a chance going toe to toe against Vector if he decided to walk through a few more wards.

Rosh

PRE

"You doubt the Doctor too much. I know first hand that during that episode the Athneaum was perfectly safe. Even if we were not." He almost laughs about the whole thing. After all. No one died. He almost laughs. Almost. "If the Curator says the Stones would be safe. I believe her." Heh heh... yeah.

"We met that same group at the Bell. Though I was too occupied to speak with them personally. We need to find their buyer and fast. Do you have anything about who these people are? Where did you see them Ariadne?"
    You Libertine hating cunt. Rosh is all smiles for the camera though. Nope. He loves being a help for the Consilium...

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Beyond that at least one of them is a sleepwalker and that they were hired to take the photos no. I haven't spent the time needed to follow down the lines from the card yet." Ariadne looks for a longggg moment at the 3d image before pointing. "It was around there. They were taking pictures of anywhere that had the lines in them."

"I plan to go down the card soon, if any one would like to join me you are invited. This is definitely an effort for the entire consilium." For now at least, until people need to disappear.

Technique

Technique works to hide his glee as the 3D model appeared, a latticework of Will and Magic. Its like im in fucking Tony Starks house. I love this shit. As the discussion moves toward the Leys, and being....What did he say? Pinned? "Councillor Rosh, I do not presume to know more about how the Leys, or this magic in particular, than you, but i do have a question. If these Stones were destroyed, instead of tucked away - would the magic holding the Leys shifted be removed, or eroded quicker? I also dont want to seem overly intent on mere destruction - if its safer to keep them hidden, then thats just that. It just seems easier to comprehend that removing them would remove the rest of the spell."

Brent had remained quiet, letting the more knowledgeable people discuss the matter at hand. However this meeting was starting to get on his nerves.

"Wait what topic are we on? What did we decide about the soul stones? Or are we still throwing multiple topics around like a live grenade? If we are going to have these meetings could we at least have a little structure? I can't keep up with two conversations, not without using mind to do so." Brent said as politely as he possibly could.

"I say we give the mysterium the stones if they are willing to take responsibility for them." and if it all goes wrong they are going to have a hell of a time correcting that little mistake.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

'If there was one thing I could appreciate about obrimos' Ahriman thought dryly as Rosh brought up the map. 'It's their flare for the dramatic and their perfect timing on using it.'

Ahriman looked between the group, listening to the tones, the movements the topics and the wording choice. He didn't much care where the stones went. Any of the orders could easily guard it and they would probably do a good job, right now this arguing seemed to be posturing of the highest order and he was not interested in it. Rather he was interested in what it revealed. He remembered his old teacher pounding something into his head: Mages who rely just on mage tend to forget that mores exist. He had found it amusing that the head mages had insisted that magic be down, as if a group of arrows needed magic.

'Oh wow,' he thought, 'that didn't sound like bragging at all. Get yourself together Ahriman.'

Regardless he watched, eying the people, noting their treatment of the other orders in their words the movement of their eyes when they spoke to each other, looking for the connections, the patterns and the cracks. A good warrior paid attention to these things.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"We should keep the Stones here," West said, cutting into the indecisive silence.

"The Circle houses two Orders, and is rarely empty,"
    he began, holding up a finger. "We're not constrained by Sleepwalkers, and to the best of our knowledge a Sympathetic Connection to the interior is something the enemy does not have." Two more fingers joined the first as he ticked off the reasons.

"The disposition of the Stones will probably require more thought but as I see it this would be the most tactically advantageous place for safekeeping until then."
    Nimbus

PRE

The Curator looks to West significantly for a short moment before saying, "The Mysterium supports the Magister's suggested course of action."

Jack was intrigued by Rosh's 'holographic city' which reminded him of various scenes from the Star Wars/Trek series'. If there's any reason to learn more Prime, that would be one of the cooler ones.

Jingo was equally intrigued by the display, if for far different reasons. He nods to Rosh as he sees the more detailed extent of what is wrong with the Ley.

Page 9 of 14 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... Last
Closed Thread