Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Consilium V

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last

PRE

Joshua has been watching the people mill about the Circle, coming together, feeling comfortably outside of it all--so surprise registers on his face as he is approached by another. "Oh. Well. Good to meet you, Mike," he tells the young man. "I didn't think there was anyone else in town. Our numbers have been in a bit of flux lately." He doesn't add how unfortunately appropriate that is for a group meant to symbolize change and transition.

Chief moves to group up with the other Enchanters. He finds he recognizes most of them; West, Tyria, Jack, but Technique was a new face to him. Granted, Chief had been out of the loop for a while.

Approaching Technique while the other Acanthus gathered Chief says "I don't think we've met. I'm Chief."

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Nice to meet you too,' Mike makes a friendly nod, 'how unfortunate, just the two of us...'

He thinks about it for a moment and looks at the man who he expected to be the Hierarch, then to the empty chairs. 'Then I assume you're now Councilor Morris?' He adds a slight smile.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

PRE

"Uh... Uh..." Joshua's face blanks as the idea seems to come to him for the first time. Well, shit.

"I suppose I am," he says after a moment, sounding not at all enthused at the idea.

Rosh

PRE

Rosh stands rather alone. "Um, this is..."

And now he looks sick.

W
    WiseGreen

Augustin looks around, trying to find the other Enchanters. He thinks he saw an emblem on West earlier, when he was dressed up, so he follows him to the group he's driven to. "Acanthus, right?"

Rosh stands rather alone. "Um, this is..."

And now he looks sick.
    Jingo notices a certain air about the room as the Paths converge, taking in the hints of the personalities of every congregation. Also, within all of the other Paths besides the Warlocks and Enchanters, he had heard tell of some of the accomplishments of the old Living Stones cabal.

So, by process of elimination, the older man approaches Rosh. "Hello. I am Jingo Quinn. I presume you are also of the Path of the Mighty?" he asks, extending his hand.
    "Pryde": Presence 2, Status (Mysterium) 1, WP = Full, Mana = 5
    [Herald] Active Spells (1 on Pattern): Sybil's Sight (Pot.2, self)

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Mike shrugs, 'Well, I could do it of course... but that would be a little strange, wouldn't it?'

He turns to the table, seeing what was happening around there. 'Since I just arrived and all. I'm sure you do great.' A grin, Mike started to like the mages of Sacramento.

Their aura of strength and confidence is so unbelievably striking... that I don't believe it.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Rosh

PRE

Rosh takes the hand with relief. "Yes. It would seem I'm not as alone as I feared. Where do you hail from? And what brought you here?"

Rosh pulls his hands behinds his back and leans forward, showing some respect to the older Mage.

Jingo nods respectfully back. "I'm here on a personal research project from St. Louis, actually. One of my colleagues hypothesized about whether and how Spirits are affected by Ley Lines, comparing the Shadow Realms in three locations: a valley mostly devoid of them and two other areas that have two separate Lines with differing Resonances.

"Hearing about the Ley situation here in Sacramento, I wanted to supplement his research with the rather unusual phenomenon regarding the Ley. Thus, here I am,"
    the man smiles.
    "Pryde": Presence 2, Status (Mysterium) 1, WP = Full, Mana = 5
    [Herald] Active Spells (1 on Pattern): Sybil's Sight (Pot.2, self)

Page 5 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread