Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

After a moment Ariadne nods in assent. Quietly wondering if that gives her kind of permission to cut and run or at least direct things. Though if that Vector fellow shows up... "Ok, is there anything you want done with all of the photos?" She addresses the question to the Councilors and Hierarch. Betting that it would be smarter to ask first before asking for forgiveness later.

Rosh

PRE

"They are invaluable now. If I can get the data covertly I'll find a way. We should be careful to protect these individuals from any aggression, either ours or this other player's. They are just doing a job" Rosh can not meet Joshua's eyes. Surely he knew about the fiasco with Tug and the Body and the Burning car.

Why did anyone even let him come in here? West should have shot him months ago. Rosh marvels over his strange life as he begins the work of turning supernal script into electric data.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West was surprised when Joshua had to fill the silence following Tamwood.

Did Animus fall asleep?

He nodded unconsciously in approval as the Moros covered his cabal-mate, and watched the silent admonition to Technique. West didn't mind loose cannons. It was just nice to know who they were before you found out.
    Nimbus

Technique

Technique, actually, avoids Joshuas gaze, apparently finding the cathedral ceiling of the Circle very interesting in deed. Come on, man. You know me better than that. Shit only goes down when it needs to. While i can control when it needs to....there is little point for this investigation. Im here to protect my Cabal-mates, thank you very much. He very quietly strums a beat from a local rapper against his designer pants, waiting for more Consillium business to be brought up.

Rosh

PRE

"Master Heirarch, Is there any other business sir?" This meeting went very well. It is only normal that long bouts of silent thought and rumination..

That Rosh was going to call it. Silent rumination. You can not balme anyone for feeling out the awkward pace today. They got stuff done. Rosh wished he could find a way to spin the success to support the silent Animus.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman waited, hoping someone would announce the new people so they would be known to the group. He didn't want to rush them though because after all it would be rude to just stand up and announce himself.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus jolts slightly at Joshua's words. Letting friends fight your battles for you, just being unable to see makes you uncomfortable? The thought slashes painfully through the Thyrsus' mind, goading him to say ... anything, to get back involved.

Eyes scan the assembly. It still felt wrong, like none of them were truly alive. "This concludes the official business. If those new to the Consilium could briefly introduce themselves?"

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman stands up, pulling a hand through his brown hair, causing it to be mussed slightly.He looks uncertian for a moment, then breaths out straightening up to his full height of Almost six feet. He looks around the room with his soft purple eyes, picking out the people who would know him and nodding greeting . He smiles warmly and begins to speak, his voice light and heavily accented, with strong lisp to it.

"Hello, my name ith..." here his voice wavers as if he is suddenly unsure of himself but he plunges on. "Ahriman. ah am of the Path of thcourging and an Arrow. ah come here from a Conthilli in the area of Hollywood to ethtablithh mythelf here and ta help with anythin' that may be needed." He pauses searching for the next part for a moment before finishing with. "Ah hope ah can become a welcomed part of thith Conthillium. Thank yew."

He sits down slowly, as if trying very hard NOT to slink under the table.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

W
    WiseGreen

Augustin takes a step forward, just after Ahriman speaks. "I'm Augustin, an Enchanter, pledged to the Mysterium. I come from Baltimore..." There's an awkward pause as Augustin chooses carefully how he'll say that. "I come from the reformed Councilium of Baltimore, looking to establish myself and seek enlightment here. I hope I can find an useful place among you."

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

The name Baltimore captures West's attention and he turns to look at the new arrival, making a note to talk to him later.
    Nimbus

Page 11 of 14 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Last
Closed Thread