Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
121 - 122
DISPLAYED
Discovering Another Stone

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Technique

Tech starts up the dark green Cadillac, the sirens giving him a knowing chill. Truth be told, he was happier than a pig in shit that they were getting out as well - with an unlicensed fifty caliber pistol in his wasteband and a history of felony conviction, Tech couldnt risk having been scoped out. It was a close call - a call that Tech had had to make, too, based on circumstances. If the cops hadnt spooked the mission in the first place, they would have had an extra pair of hands and maybe even someone to decipher the papers and bring them out. FNG's man. However, he is silent for a moment as he sees the lights and cars pulling up. "Maybe if we can get this stone situated, it will release those ghosts. That alone would make up for the loss of information. He turns down the blaring music that starts to blast out - no reason for the cops to hear the bass and pull them over.

He shifts the car into drive, pulling out of the parking lot and headed towards the Circle. "Mission Accomplished, and not in the George W. 'Im a racist shitmonger' Bush sorta way." He takes a second, before asking Brents opinion. "Do you want to tell West about the FNG and his trigger finger? I think if i tried to explain it i would just end up making him clean the Circle from head to toe."

End Scene?

Good for me, I will start another scene at the Circle.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13
Closed Thread