Ended
Watch
61 - 70
DISPLAYED
Mekhet Clan Meeting

Page 7 of 10 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha was smiling to others as she looked about...wondering who had anything to add, deciding this was as good an opportunity as any to raise the matter, she gently raises her hand while adding;

"Well, sir, I would wish to alert everyone to a matter and inquire if anyone has seen or heard anything of a mysterious Kindred in the Domain...he apparently caused quite a stir a few evenings ago...kidnapped a mortal. I understand the Reeve has additional details upon request. We simply cannot have independent Kindred threatening the Masquerade and behaving recklessly. I should think the Reeve and his Deputies would welcome any help offered in pursuing this matter. The same is true for the rogue ghoul the Gangrel are hunting."
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Russell says nothing, but in his mind he is running to try and get the pieces to fit together. Are any of those events connected? What does that have to do with the unacknowledged Kindred in the Barrens? Interesting...

Of course, he had little to go on, and didn't want to show too much interest in the situation. He's just supposed to be in it to climb up the totem pole, as it were.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner nodded listening to the words, "And that Herald Villiers is one of the reasons I have called this meeting. We have reason to believe Unacknowledged Kindred have been poaching in the barrens. That coupled with the Gangrel's dispatching of a rogue ghoul and information that you have just provided causes me concern. It seems that we have evidence of a rogue group of Vampires." Conner says, "As your Priscus, I ask that all Mekhet be wary of newcomers. Use your abilities to verify that they are indeed not threats to his Majesty's domain." Conner paused "Now this does not give you rites to disobey the Laws of Elysia. I just ask that you be vigilant for the sake of the domain and its residents."

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max was about to stand and address the gathered Shadows when the Priscus speaks, the Reeve turning the movement into a subtle shift in his seat. He does, however, make a concerted effort to not glare at the Herald. He nods to the Priscus once Greyson is finished.* I didn't want to broach the subject until the end of the meeting since it isn't technically clan business; but I will add to what Herald Villiers said.

I can only speak from personal experience, which took place a few nights ago at a street race. An individual kidnapped a woman, using a fight as a distraction to draw the attention of the audience away. The disturbing thing about the fight was the attacker seemed to be mystically compelled into his actions.

I don't know if the man I encountered was one of our kind, or a Ghoul acting at the behest of his Master; no one got a clear look at his face, and I sensed no Beast from him. Not that that proves anything..
    *He smiles a little at the Mekhet in-joke.*

The only think I can tell you all to look out for is a black Porsche with a license plate reading "COBEN1". If anyone has encountered either the man or vehicle, I'd greatly appreciate a few words after the meeting...

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods, raising her hands in a gesture of apology to Conner and Max, "I am sorry, gentlemen, if I spoke out of turn...it simply seemed a fine opportunity for us to act in unison, as a Clan, to help with Domain security..." her words trail off as she thinks hard about a great many things. Eager for a distraction from her thoughts, she begins to rub hard at her knee.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner shakes his head, "You did not speak out of turn Herald Villiers. The imput you have is always appreciated." Conner says in a polite tone.

"On to the next issue, Mister O'Connor has left the domain. It is unknown when he will return. The Clan Whip position is currently vacent. At this time I do not have the intention of filling the position. Unless any member of the Clan would like to speak for the position?" Conner asked the group at large.

Amelita Cardoso, BP 1

Amelita raises her hand, tentatively.

"Priscus, could you tell us what a Whip would need to do? I feel pretty strongly about keeping family together. But I'd like to know a little more about the position before I put myself forward."
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant Nagaraj, Mask of Tranquility

The great thing about controlling shadows is being able to cover those moments when one can close their eyes and switch off.

Jayant, however, did glance towards Ms. Cardoso as she asked the question and deided to remain silent. At any rate, the question hadn't been directed to him.

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Whip? Russell thinks, considering it for a second. Isn't that like the clan Drill Sergeant? Since his rude awakening in Chicago last year, he hadn't ingrained himself well in any Kindred society, much less any with a large enough population to merit Prisci or Whips...

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max can only shake his head "no", he had enough on his plate as it was...*

Page 7 of 10 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.