Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
A Fire in Babylon

Page 5 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
    N
    Nightstorm

Nathan had his back up against the wall. Moshe Pit?? His prideful vice got a hold of himself and he resorted to his Fae nature to help him not make a fool of himself.

Moshing

Please note above edit in Spoiler

As Nathan jumps into the mosh pit, he stumbles, trips and hits the floor hard.

So hard that the bouncing steeltoed boot of a fellow mosher catches him square in the gut.

Nathan takes 1 Bashing and is Prone

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Neil straightened as the commotion at the edge of the mosh pit started. Both of the guys were an eyeful, which prickled his own pride slightly, but neither seemed very aware of their surroundings.

Really, there's only so much ballet a boy can do without recognizing that.

"Marcus... you may want to tell S... Castor... that there's trouble brewing,"
    he said softly.

After a moment, he made a cutting motion with his hand.

"On second thought, tell Faith. She's probably the best one to handle the sitch."

Besides, Faith was famous.

N
    Nightstorm

What was he thinking?? Desperately Nathan tries to roll out of the way but fails to.

"Looks like it's amateur night in the mosh pit. That one guy's getting the living shit kicked out of him."

Placing his bottle down on the bar, Justin shook his head. "Really, where's security? He's going to get hurt if someone doesn't act now. I've been in those things before, he needs to be pulled out before he gets his teeth busted."

So I guess I get to be the good Samaritan.

Without further comment, the Manikin started to walk towards the mosh pit on his self-assigned Save The New Guy mission.

S
    Spartan

Spartan is able to spy the man getting the gut kicked in and, without word or preamble, makes his way into the pit, the pitter parting as he walked through and picked up the not so twinkle, twinkle toes. Setting him on his feat. Spartan then looks to the people around him. "I Said someone falls, you pick them up." The Hoplite says now good and pissed off. His eyes burning a whole as his words sting.
    4suxx to intimidate

S
    Smoo

Quote Originally posted by Spartan:
    "Welcome Tooth, Will you be stepping in the cage tonight?" Spartan asked. His fellow ogre looked like he could handle himself.
    As Sweet Tooth is about to answer Spartan his eyes are drawn down to the commotion in the mosh pit. The clown then watches impressed as the hoplite strides through the middle of the pit unfazed as bodies ricochet of his big armoured figure then picks up the battered fairest and stares down an entire mosh pit.

“Crikey mate Sweet Tooth is always up for wrastlin’ with a bit of the local fauna. But Sweet Tooth doesn’t have to wrestle that stroppy big bugger does he?” said Sweet Tooth in a thick fake Australian accent, indicating Spartan with a chuckle.

PRE

Rust first moves to follow Spartan just as he sees his brother face grow dark, his eyes training to where his brother is heading.
    Seeing the problem, Rust stops short and veres for the bar. "Ice bag, Now!" In response Rust is handed a dry towel beginning to drip cold and wet. He takes it with a grunt of exclamation. "Bing the First-Aid kit out." Whether the bartender understands or not, Rust is back at the edge of the Mosh pit moving in to help Spartan carry out the fallen.

When Spartan reaches him Rust motions to take the guy fully. "I'll make sure he is fine Brother." And Rust reaches out to let the noble looking fae lean on him.

"Come here, lets have a seat. A'ight?"

If the Fae lets him, Rust leads the way toward the bar, pulls out a stool and offers the Ice bag. It's pretty clear Nathan will be alright.The air is warm and comfortable, if humid. "How many fingers am I holding up?" Rust asks half jokingly. His claws seem to count seven by the way he holds both hands together.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

"You're lucky I do you big idiot," she responds to Spartan's 'forgiveness' remark. She's just about to greet the squirrel with some form of bitching, most likely accompanied by a nickname of some kind. And probably one for Birdboy too. But before she can, Terri does... that.

Oh no she didn't... Faith's mouth opens a fraction as Terri hugs the Ogre. Pure surprise. That's... but... There's a sudden urge to punch Spartan... or Terri... or someone. That's quickly replaced by the urge to hug Rick exactly like Terri hugged Spartan. Just to show the little bitch. But what wouldn't work, would it? No, she decides. It wouldn't. It really wouldn't, a part of her adds. So instead she settled. "I knew I should have bashed your head through the f**king wall when I had the chance," she tells Spartan. "And besides, Scrat, you're one to talk," she answers Terri with a vague little motion of her left hand, like her middle finger is rubbing a ring on her fourth finger.

Before she can go much further and find something else to say to the little she-squirrel-bitch, however, the disturbance pulls away Spartan to deal with business. She turns just enough to keep an eye on him and his impromptu playmates. No sense letting a perfect brawl go to waste, and she certainly felt the urge to start something. Not now, though. Not now. Plenty of time later. Instead she takes an idle look over the crowd, letting da boyz deal with whatever it was this time. Come on, somebody else start something, a little voice in her implores. "So, what? You and Tweety decided to come out and have some real fun?", she asks Territ while throwing her a sideways glance. Okay, so maybe she was getting a little enjoyment out of the mutual bitching. But just a little. Honest.

B
    Beej

Watching the Summer giants marching off to the mosh pit, Otto shook his head. "Morons." he said to himself. He could appreciate a good fight. When you're on a beach, tanked on rum, beating the life out of a Jap inside a circle of fire with lovely bare breasted moari women cheering you on...well the image sells itself. But running in circles and shoving? "P***ies." he muttered.

Taking a drink from his mojito he looked around, taking stock of the skirts. That Autumn squirel that was hooked up with someone was chatting with a flamesiren dame. "Hmmm Summer girl...probably a real handful in bed." he thought. But if he read her body language and her desire correctly, he was pretty sure she had something with the man manster hoplite charging around the place. The human women were okay, nothing to write home about. The Forge just wasn't really his scene. He had only come because Alice had said the Court was supposed to make friends. And if Seattle Summer and the Marines had taught him anything, if you wanted to impress fighters..you fought.

"Well I suppose now is as good a time as any to get my face caved in." he said to himself and headed for the cages. Walking past Faith he caught her eye, winked and blew her a kiss. Chuckling he continued on. Reaching the closest cage he kicked off his chucks, shed his hat, bowling shirt and undershirt and climbed in.

Minus his colorful cloths, Otto went from quirky hipster to Marine. His Mask showed the Marine Corp anchor tattooed over his heart, a 40s pin-up girl fairy with a tommy gun on his right shoulder blade and a moari shark on his left shoulder blade. Both his Mask and Mein showed the scars he had earned from the Japs. Seven dime sized circular bullet wounds, a saber slash down his back, a half dozen thin lines where the enemy got a little too close with their bayonette charges and on his right flank was a scattering of scar tissue where a grenade had kissed him.

Grabbed the chain link closest to the Summer changelings wadding into the mosh pit, he shook the fence hard. "Come on! Stop playing tag with these p***ies and make my trip down here worth my time!"

Page 5 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.