Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
A Fire in Babylon

Page 4 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Mike took another sip from his beer when he suddenly sees a hand... with a nice body attached to it. He arches one eyebrow when he looks at the guy. Good looking, Nathan... acceptable name, worth a try.

After a second he takes the hand and shakes it. 'Hey man, I'm Mike.' He takes a step closer, with the loud music he needed to speak a little harder: 'You want something to drink?'
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

N
    Nightstorm

"Sure! I could use another one Mike. Thanks." That was easy enough Nathan thought. Though he was beginning to see a theme tonight in age differences. " I've never been here before. Have you? I was kind of confused on what type of place this is" he said very loudly over the music.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Mike nods and turns to the bartender, 'Another two beer please, thanks.' He drinks beer right? You don't go to a place like this in the hope to get some wine.

'My first time too,' he speaks out loud, 'but I knew this was coming.You see, it's mostly the trained guys fighting here. That means quite a good view. And I might do some fighting myself, depends on the company I have...' A grin to Nathan, 'for now I rather stay here, but otherwise you can sign me up!' Having that said, he makes a quick glance to the cage to see if people were fighting already. I wonder if weapons of any kind are allowed.

N
    Nightstorm

" Well I'm more a lover than a fighter I guess. I'll just stay out here and watch. Don't worry though if it's a knock out I'll make certain you get home safely" Nathan said with a wry smile as he drank down his beer.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Oh I can be a lover too...' Mike looks Nathan into his eyes and adds in a sweet voice, 'but tonight I'll leave it up to you I guess.'

He finishes his own beer. 'And if I drop down somewhere...I will now trust you getting me to your home safely.' He smiles, just a joke, well, partially.

N
    Nightstorm

Nathan had to compose himself. As aroused as he was getting it was also easy to see
    the guy as nothing more than a glamour font. It was at times like these that he felt
    dirty and ashamed. "How about we leave and take it to that coffee shop around the corner?
    I can barely think in here."

K
    Kazakin

"I still enjoy a bit of a brawl now and again," Rook said amicably to Nightfall. It was something that his Durance had taught him to do, so it came naturally. His pride was too stiff to acknowledge that on some level, it terrified him. He nodded equally amicably to Marcus, and gestured to his sunglasses. At least he'd explained himself in front of the Summer Court, so it didn't make him twitch quite as badly. His tongue still flickered against his palette even so, making his speech sound somewhat stilted.

"Can't, not with this being the opening night. Wouldn't want to draw attention," he managed, covering the struggle with his speech by drinking a slug of beer. The humiliation of it stung. "Nice to see you too, Marcus. Looks like the crowd's rolling in. Castor'll be pretty pleased."

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Nathan...' Mike leans a bit closer, 'there is no reason to think.'

He steps away from the bar, looks to the cage and then to Nathan. 'Tonight we're here! Tomorrow we go to the coffee shop.' A short laugh again at his simple solution.

Mike slowly steps back to Nathan, 'All you have to do is dance... it's a little rough out there but I'm certainly dressed for that.' A wink and a lot of connotations going through Mike's head.

N
    Nightstorm

Nathan smiled a relaxed, happy smile and stepped up and took Mike's hand leading him to the dance floor (ooc: I hope this is at least a mixed bar)

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Mike laughed but doesn't pull his hand back, 'Wow you got guts man!' He throws both their hands into the air: 'Wooho!' Ok, the music wasn't really his genre, but since he was undercover as an AC/DC fan he could just as well enjoy every moment of it.

After some bad jump moves he takes Nathan's hand back. 'You know what a pit is? Something that happens a couple of yards away from us.' Mike grins as he looks to heavier kind of 'dancers' i.e. people hitting each other for fun. 'Just so you know, I don't wanna end up death.'

Dead is so cold, I've seen it. Dead changes you... I live with it everyday, damn you Stevie.

Page 4 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.