111 - 120
DISPLAYED
A Fire in Babylon

Page 12 of 14 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Last
    B
    Beej

QuoteQuote:
    "It takes guts to face off and then stand your ground."
    "Guts and stupidity..and the crazy." he Otto replied. The booze taking the edge off the throbbing that was his world. "Lucky I had the sense beat out of me a long time ago so I got all the guts, stupid and crazy I'll ever need."

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

At Terri's announcement everything else was forgotten around Alice as ears and tail shot up in excitement. Rick's caution in clearing the way prove wise indeed as the Spring Queen quickly closed the distance between herself and Terri then grabbed her in a large hug.

"OH MY GOD YES!" she squeeled excitedly, her tail rapidly wagging back and forth like some puppy given a treat by its master.

It was a few brief moments before she calmed down enough to continue. "Congratulations! About time that bum set a date. How'd you convience him?" She finished teasingly. "Have you decided where? It's going to be so incredible!"

Turning after a moment she included Rick. "Congradulations both of you."

Justin was getting ready to speak when Alice squealed, then looked over, shrugged because it really didn't pertain to him even though he liked to be squealed at when the occaision was right, then resumed his conversation with Sweet Tooth.

"You must be a new guy then. And you know....I'm glad to have run into you. I was getting ready to split anyway; not much going on. And when you have to think about what could happen if you're playing with squishies.....kind of puts a damper on things. Been in town long?"

S
    Smoo

Nodding in agreement at Justin’s comment about playing with squishies but not actually sure what could happen Sweet Tooth let his imagination fill in the blanks. Looking at Justin’s hard, synthetic body it would probably be messy he thought.

Sweet Tooth hasn’t been in town long at all, how about you?” said the clown.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall almost jumped when Alice screamed, and deft hands moved his glass out of the way of the excited tail. He grinned and looked around with a Holy Shit look that men often get when women start acting like dolphins.

"Throw one of their engagement rings into the cage,"
    he snickered softly, replying to Spartan's remark about people's willingness to fight.

PRE

"Tsh" comes Rust's reply. "You better find some sense, Or maybe I'll beat some more into you." Rust laughs is both full and grating.

As Spartan joins him Rust moves as such that he could see him, Otto and Nightfall. Nightfall gets a 'Gotta love'em' shrug before slapping his bro on the back. "Doctore... Doctor Pain? Are you enjoying your party? I wonder who would win in a showdown, Terry or Alice, Maybe Faith.." The rest is lost as Rust downs the rest of his beer.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri beamed back as Alice hugged her and bounced up and down, her tail acting for balance. All her worying vanished as her best friend accepted to be her Maid of Honor, and Terri couldn't have been happier, giggling.

Under all the squealing, Terri managed to say "The Rose Garden in McKinley," before adding "Are you sure?" as they both got a little bit of composure back in this House of RAWR! "I know you and Neil had been planning longer. I didn't wanna step on your toes by queue jumping?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

B
    Beej

"Wedding? How much pig butt you guys gonna get?" Otto asks, leaning heavily on the bar in the direction of Terri and Alice. Its more a slouch stupper than a lean really. Standing up is starting to hurt a lot.

"Me? I guess it would be close to 9 months or so. That is, actually trying to interact with other people. Maybe about six months on my own before then?" He ran his hand back through his hair, then, "I'm sorry. Sometimes it's more than a little trick to work out details like that."

Justin looked thoughtful, then, "You're about the second Fall guy I've met. The other one was her, there." He nodded towards the cute squirrel redhead, then, "But it's weird. I don't belong to a particular club, and people seem to think I'm invisible or something for the most part."

S
    Smoo

“Oh Terri,” said Sweet Tooth looking over at the Squirrel Beast.

“Yah she seems nice. Very loyal to her beau, Rick the new Autumn Sovereign,” said the clown pointing at the Ashen King.

“So any particular reasons you have remained court less. That’s if you don’t mind Sweet Tooth asking, of course," he said. "It’s just that becoming part of a court would be an easy way to increase your presence, so to speak”

Page 12 of 14 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.