Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(Insurgents) Bloody Tornado

S
    Steven

When the bum on The Red said it was a trailer park he was a little off. Its more of a squat. Don't get me wrong, there is a few double and single wides. But a lot of what was there were 3rd wheel campers, pop ups and other hovels. For anyone who was a Squattaville this place was not that bad. This place was built for meth labs, but it was... disorganized. It wasn't set up with a kind of defense. Joe Darkholme drops them off and drives off into the night, letting them know he would catch up with them later.

Amelita Cardoso, BP1

Amelita zipped up her hoody as she stepped out, standing with her arms folded as Darkholme left. She'd been texting all the journey and gazed over the sprawl, frowning as her senses drank all the ugliness in.

"This looks more like it," Amelita murmured. "Let's look for signs of our kind. If it comes down to it, I think it's best that I do the talking, don't you think?"
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris stops the car somewhere off the road, hopefully not too visible. He gets out too and makes an ugly face when seeing where they had arrived.

'Sure, if you do that...' This was a moment where Chris would say; then i do 'this', but since he can't come up with something he instead says: '... then at least Mr. Hungry doesn't.'

Still magically enhanced he looks around, smells the bad odors and hears the possible sounds.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Russell's frame, though not exactly monstrous, wasn't designed for the back seat of anything made in the last thirty years or so. Still, he is agile enough to make the dismount look easy. This is the part where most humans stretch muscle and pop joints, even some Kindred were known to do it out of habit or masquerade; but there is no reason for Russ to bother.

Since you're so goddamned fond of it, go ahead, he thinks in reaction to Amelita. but neither that or the choice words he comes up with for Chris's jibe about his hunger would do them any good.

Instead, he slips casually in place with the other two, scanning for signs, feeling for beasts. Once again, he gathers a sense of the night, calling on the blood, comparing it to any observations he made earlier. After a moment, he holds out his hand toward the hovels.

"After you." comes the rumble, as absent of emotion as he can make it.

Amelita Cardoso, BP1

Amelita steps ahead, shooting off a quick text as she walks fluidly through the ramshackle shanty. Pocketing the phone, she throws furtive glances around the place, for signs of life and unlife alike.

In case Wits+Investigation was needed: I got nothing.

Amelita's phone began to vibrate. She answered it quickly. The conversation was short and monosyllabic on her end.

"Yeah? ... 'Kay."

She turned to Wooding and Russell, phone still in her hand.

"Ok, change of plan. Conner wants to see us like now. Something's up, he didn't say what, but to tell 'my men' to come prepared for anything..." She pointed at Wooding. "...So if you've got anything bigger than that ninja-sword, maybe pick that up on the way, quickly. Come on. Let's get back to the clown car. I call shotgun.

The petite Shadow strides back to the meeting place, slipping the phone away.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'Alright.' Chris only nods and returns to the car.

Bigger than my ninja sword? Clown car? For some reason I feel like 'trying to be nice' is now a complete waste of time.

'Just go fuck someone else with your shotgun.' He steps back in his mini cooper and starts the car, obviously not wanting to waste more time.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

There is a frown and a single shoulder shrug from Russell as he wordlessly spins on his heel and slips back behind Wooding in the Mini. Upon hearing Chris reply, he wants to grin and slap the guy merrily on the shoulder. Welcome to my world...

Of course, he soon realized that his silent nonchalance seemed to egg her on more than anything he could think of to say, so he remains smugly mute.

The fearless Mekhet quickly pick up anything they need, ending up at the address given. A run-down motel. Continued here.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.