Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
61 - 62
DISPLAYED
Broken hearts, slit throats, nightmares

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Joshua got a good feeling in his gut as Sable smiled, as little as that smile was; he should've remembered what Kyle told him about Darklings, though - he gave Sable an apologetic look and nodded. "Yeah of course we can take the bus." Will Sable's money be enough? I don't know the prices, does she know the prices? Is driving the bus that inexpensive? After a moment of staring at the money, making an expression that made it unable to miss that he was thinking, he got it. "Oh, stupid me. Wait." He took out his walled and looked inside - Kyle was a good fosterer and had given him money for the Orchestra earlier; with only one cheap drink bought he had still enough to afford a ride with the bus for two and two 99ers from Burger King. "But could we stop by at some fast food joint? I'm starving.."

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

The bus costs $2.25 per person, and as the many posters declare, will be increased to 2.50 per person on September 1st. There is much grumbling on the bus about this.

End scene.

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread