DISPLAYED
Broken hearts, slit throats, nightmares

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

The trio take Derry's van to Sutter General Hospital, the emergency room Barkley's contact said, after a great deal of hemming and hawing, the man (who's name turned out to be Morgan Coates) had been taken to. He's not under any kind of police surveillance or anything, but he's gonna be tied to the bed, for his own protection of course.

The irony? This is where he works.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Derry parks the car and gets ready to go into the emergency room reception area.

I'll see if I can't get some information on what room Morgan's in. Sable, if you would keep an eye out in case you see anything that will help us find Morgan, that would be good. Joshua- here Derry's brain was failing her. What CAN he do? Why don't you...check to see if there's any other Changelings here? If one's on staff, maybe they'll help.

Joshua frowned. Why was Derry acting like this when it came to him? He tried to make out a reason, but the combination of his Elemental nature and his lacking intelligence left him in the dark. Must've been one hell of a night at the orchestra.. maybe she's still angry or something..
    She was looking at him, probably waiting for some sort of agreement. "Yeah, alright.. Derry. Should we go in seperately or together?"

Separately. Meet back here at the van in 15 minutes, whether you find something or not. If we can figure out where Morgan is, we'll all go together to talk with him.

"15 minutes, got it." Joshua nodded at Sable and Derry before he makes his way to the entrance. Finding Changelings. Shouldn't be so hard..

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

...Unless there's no changelings in the waiting room.

((Joshua needs to roll Wits + Streetwise))
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Roll

Sable walks over to the display that holds a layout of the hospital, she notes what floors are what and while doing so she see a little room marked "Records". Maybe a distraction would allow her the chance to crawl in there and get some real information. She walks over to Joshua. "Hey," she whispers to him, "cause a scene I want to get in there." She points at an air vent on the same side of the hospital as her desired room with her little lizard clawed finger. Hopefully the occasionally scatter brained Airtouched doesn't just think she's crazy. Her pale eyes blink up at him, he can see the almost despairing hope on her face. She always loves a chance to show off how useful she can be.

Joshua hesitates. "I don't know.. do you think that's a good idea?" He? He didn't think he should do it. Derry might have a plan and that plan could get spoiled by him, which would anger her even more.
    His right hand found a loose piece of skin/cloud at his left index finger and began pulling at it. "Why do you want me to do it?"

Frustrated, Sable leads him to the map of the hospital and points at the letters that read "Records". "Just act like you need help or something.. Its a hospitial.."

Sable was certain that being stuck with two of the more awkward changelings had gotten Derry and now was her chance to prove her wrong... If she could just distract the nurses enough to get through the vent then she's be crawling all over the hospital, maybe in Morgan's room in minutes. She folded her hands in a begging gesture to Joshua, her froggy lips turned downward.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread