Ended
Watch

Heat Party

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 26 of 28 First ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Last
    A
    Ariana Donovan

Smiling at Amelita as she left, Ariana intentionally sighed. "It has certainly been a busy evening Mr. Greyson. Lovely to meet another new face into the city."

"Well, so much for getting a swim in this evening." She laughed. "Poor Felix, I am afraid his efforts to find me a suit may have been wasted. I barely got my feet wet." Which could be said for a lot of things, she realized after she said it.

Ariana made her way to the door of the room. "I do hope Miss Sage integrates well. She seemed rather nice."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, no, the really disturbing masks were the purview of the since departed Doctor of Amber Hills," Asa replied, clearly with distaste.

He wasn't thrilled about introducing such a distasteful subject into a pleasant conversation, but he felt obligated to defend his fellow Unconquered and Deputy: Conner had a pretty good grip on his issues, compared to others.

"And, quite frankly, I should ask where the real Ciara Maskelyne is,"
    he continued, smiling as he changed the subject. "I daresay you were simply assessing the new arrivals suitability for my arm. Yet, here we are. If I were the real Asa Clarke, I might have to suggest that we make the most of coincidence."

At the question, he looked around, lifting an eyebrow.

"Honestly? I haven't the foggiest. I probably found out at the same time, and through the same means, that everyone else did."
    Asa smiled. "It's nice when things manage to run themselves without constant attention."

"Speaking of... was that Miss Villiers I saw?"

There was genuine surprise in the question, and an undercurrent of something more: approval.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Max

*Max returns the smile to Cassandra.* Good evening, Miss Dawes. I'm glad to run into you tonight, I've been looking for you...

*He then turns to Kat, nodding slightly.* Thank you, I think I will. *Easing himself into the warm waters, Max takes a moment to get comfortable in one of the molded seats before continuing.* I don't believe we've met, Miss Scherbotsky isn't it? *He extends a hand to to Gangerl.* I hope you're both enjoying the evening?

Martha Villiers

PRE

Cassandra Dawes

Cassandra smiles, clearly pleased that Max would seek her out. "I'm swell, thanks. The water is lovely...I should look into asking to get one of these installed permanently." she replies, smiling and watching Max's reaction to Kat carefully...

Martha Villiers

Martha smiles to Terra, uncertain about the dancing, she glances over to the dance floor...tries a shy smile to Terra as she looks back. "It all looks a very busy out there! I regret I should present a hazard to myself and others out there! I am wet through and unsteady!" she tries a shy giggle.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

m
    miniatureian

Terra wiggles her eyebrows suggestively at Russell, "Wet and unstable, sounds like you need to lie down, hehe. I've actually got to start packing up the supplies apparently; the official looking bathing suit is motioning at me."

Terra takes a sip of her remaining drink and starts to move away from the conversation.

Katrina

Katrina shook Max's hand and smiled. "I guess our paths have never crossed until now which is a shame." Katrina paused as she finished shaking his hand. "Oh the evening is just fine. Quite enjoyable, good company can be so hard to find at times. I seem to have got lucky." She smiled looking at Cassie and Max.

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

"See you around" Russell rumbles after Terra as she slips away, a touch of a smile at the corners of his mouth.

He turns his head to face Martha, the little smile still there, and maybe a bit more genuine. "That was close."

"Not much of a dancer. I'd probably embarrass you."

Amelita Cardoso, BP 1

Amelita navigates through the crowds to the jacuzzi she'd left Anasztaz to stew in. She slid in next to him, satisfied.

"So I found us a place," she murmured, letting Ana stretch the gift she'd taught him. "All I know is that before I call him you need to understand that if it leads to my Priscus' betrayal then biblical shit will happen. To us."
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods happily to Ethan. A smile to him. It seems wary, but friendly...as he smile, her smile grows freer and reassured...she offers a cheery wave to Terra and a nod of good luck!

"Quite so, sir! I shouldn't wish to interrupt anyone's dancing with our mutual yelps of collision!" a happy chuckle as she offers Ethan a seemingly sincere smile and a small hand in welcome. "A joy to meet you, sir...I am Martha...no doubt more detailed introductions can probably wait a while! I do hope you are settling in!" another smile.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

Anasztaz opens his eyes slowly, lowering his gaze to Amelita.

"Mr. Greyson? Why on heaven would I seek to betray the ally of an ally? That is nonsensical." he says, shaking his head.

"I am quite familiar with the scripture. I'd rather avoid biblical calamities either way. He can have my word, if that suffices."
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

Page 26 of 28 First ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.