Watch

Heat Party

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 24 of 28 First ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha Villiers - Mask of Tranquillity

Martha was listening hard, smiling, she added, all wide eyed and excited as she speaks to Terra, "It seem a pity that you must be so itinerant. I wonder if the Ballo Della Notte theatre may have need of your services, miss? I have no special insight into the mind of the proprietor; but you could worse than to ask, miss, and investigate whether your needs in the realm of Art are mutual. Sacramento appears to me to have a heritage of prizing the value of art of arts sake...I would be disappointed to hear your work could not flourish to some extent here."
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

m
    miniatureian

Terra nods, "Are the patrons at all similar to at this party? Not, I mean, in that they wear swimwear and blast music, but perhaps more in the socioeconomic sense? It becomes easier to sculpt when the flow of money is simply not a concern, as you can let your imagination run wyld." She chuckles at her little joke that would be hard for a Lost to get even if they were right there. Her eyes slip too, towards the dance floor, though hesitantly.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha Villiers - Mask of Tranquillity

Martha nods happily and rubs hard at her lame thigh as she listens to Terra. "Well, it is hard to say, miss, whom exactly comprises the demographics of their audience...no doubt the audience shifts according to the presentation and activity involved. Though, I dare say you might find it instructive to experiment and find out! I know it has a reputation for being a little...er avant garde." her eyes follows Terra's eyes to the dance floor. she blinks, smiles hesitatingly to Terra.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella accepts the card, turning it over, looking at the information, "Thank you, I understand. And one last thing, what time is the meeting tomorrow? I do not wish to be late."
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Amelita Cardoso, BP 1

Impatiently and almost unconsciously, Amelita reached for a phone that was back with Anasztaz. Instead of tweeting about how awesome hot tubs are and how everyone should have one, she worked her hair delicately with the towel. She wasn't really in a position to interrupt.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

C
    Conner Greyson

"11pm, please do not be late." Conner says in a tone that tells that the conversation is over.

"Miss Cardoso, I appreciate your patience. How may I be of assistance." Conner says shortly switching his tone to one of a polite tone, a tone of one should expect from a member of the First Estate.

Amelita Cardoso, BP 1

Amelita waited for Daniella to leave and stepped closer, her voice taking on a hushed, conspiratorial tone.

"Oh. I had a favour to ask you, Priscus. Do you know Anasztaz Veres?"

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Russell listens to the discussion of venue with interest. Things worth knowing were veiled under the Masquerade, or other such subterfuge, but he listens anyway. New to Sacramento, he had nothing valuable to add. There's always Vegas...

He notices Terra's gaze drifting to the dance floor.

"Back to work?"

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner's eyes dart to Ariana and back to Amelita, "I do, a member of the Haunts as well as the Ordo Dracul. What of him?" Conner said his tone clipped and curious.

Amelita Cardoso, BP 1

"Yeah, that's him. The reason I bring him up is I moved in with him. Recently. But the place really needs renovating. So he's lined that up..."

The next part came slowly. She found it difficult to maintain eye-contact with Conner and even harder to ask a favour after he'd already given her a place to stay and shown her a place she could feed.

"What I wanted to ask is if he and I could stay in the place you've set up for family, just while it gets fixed up. It's really not safe to spend day there with the work being done. I know it's for family... but we're kind of stuck. Is that a possibility?"

Page 24 of 28 First ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.