Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Heat Party

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 18 of 28 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... Last

Amelita tried not to smirk. One benefit to being out in the open was that everybody tiptoed around distinctly grah formalities. She had no doubt that pushing it would result in being taken someplace where formalities weren't such an obstacle. She smiled at the Reeve, keeping a chipper tone. It helped that she couldn't feel the Beasts of the two lawmen.

"I think we've seen each other around, but never to talk to. Hi Maximilian. Amelita's fine."
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Martha Villiers

PRE

Cassandra Dawes

Cassandra smiles, finding Katrina delightful in lots of ways, she laughs happily at Katrina's banter. "Oh...I leave the World Domination to the experts." she says with a sly nod towards where she last noticed Asa, "Say, if you wanna take a break from plotting global control sometime, let me know. I'm always happy to help distract people from master plans." a smile and a gentle play with her own long, now luxuriously wet hair.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Seeing the girl stumble, Russell quickens his last step and attempts a catch. Nothing invasive, he just tries to hook a possibly flailing arm, or the like.

It's nothing superhuman, of course, but it will be the quickest anyone here has seen him move.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella is a little taken a back by the womans questions, but she had not come here to make enemys or cause a scene,"I find my family with the Mekhet" smiling " and as far as any political affiliation, well, that would be with the Invictus."

Daniella in turns studies the womans reaction the information she has shared
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

m
    miniatureian

Martha, prepared to catch Terra, gets further away as a secure arm snakes around Terra's waist and pulls her back to the upright. Flush and breathing heavily, she meets his eyes for a moment before taking a safer step back and bowing her head. "Oh dear, I'm dreadfully sorry sir, I didn't mean to cause you trouble. I was surprised and you reminded me of someone that I would rather forget, no fault of yours of course, I mean, you couldn't have known and I still would have rather you catch me than not."

A quick glance at Martha with a thank you branded in it as she spoke to the big man again, "I was planning on working again, but I might need a drink and a sit after that."

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ah, another Unconquered, Ariana thought.

Ariana smiled at Daniella. "Well, Miss Sage, I am also of the First Estate. My name is Madam Ariana Donovan." She left off the Harpy part for now. "I am a Ventrue." She thought she would let Ciara introduce herself, as out of the walls of court, everyone was at their own discretion.
    She continued with more information, smiling pleasantly. "You will need to go through the Laws of the Domain in our Eternal Court downstairs and also seek Acknowledgement for hunting privileges. It is also easier to speak freely of such items, as in this venue upstairs is risky to discuss such matters. We have a lot of mortals in earshot. "

Ariana gave her a moment to let it sink in, then elaborated further. "Your Priscus is Deputy Conner Greyson. He will talk to you about temporary acknowledgement for now. You should also discuss with him about a temporary place to stay. He may have some ideas." She looked at Ciara to see if she would like to make any additional comments.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha Villiers

Martha barely had time to adjust herself...standing to meet Terra she found nothing to grasp. He moved fast!

Wide eyed at the heroic sweeping gesture of catching Terra, Martha nods meekly to them as she gripped the poolside, trying to steady herself. Uneven and off balance, she needed the security of the poolside to prevent an embarrassing splash. After she nodded a happy reply to Terra her eyes went to study Terra's swimsuit and legs. There would be time to talk to this mysterious Kindred stranger too: but this, while he could bask in the aura of catching the damsel, was not one of them Martha nodded slowly to herself and gently eased herself back into the pool...blinking and quiet...clearly hoping the Apollonian waters would have some benefit..looking around in case anything, or anyone, needed some kind of attention.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

J
    Joseph

Angelo was somewhat shocked, half expecting to get cuffed for making lip contact with any part of the unfamiliar Kindred. Where else might he get away with placing his lips? A naughty enough thought to begin with, that quickly turns dangerous when the fangs lurking behind such lips were taken into consideration. Thankfully her hand gestures conveyed that she wanted him to stand by the entrance or step outside to wait for her. He opted to step outside and wait there. On his way to the doors Angelo intentionally avoided making eye contact with all but a select few. Those smiling faces were hard not to entertain, if only in passing. Luckily his suit threw most people off and smiles were scarce. He just didn’t want to provoke the beast within and so made an attempt to remain ignorant as possible to the other Kindred in the club.

When he stepped outside, he felt the first few drops of rain. And yet, even out here witha storm on the way club goers waiting in line outside of Avalon seemed more concerned with Angelo’s clothes then the rain that would soon be upon them. Some of the ladies in the line, hearts still beating and blood flowing, captured his attention briefly. When Alice stepped out of Avalon, Angelo saw her out of his peripheral but continued his flirtatious ways with the club goers from afar. Task at hand, and then onto your veins, he thought as he gave them one last smile and walked closer to Alice. Removing his jacket he held it over Alice’s head and shoulders while she fiddled with her phone. “Aucun Italien. Ah, mais vous parlez le Franηais.” Giving her a few seconds to process that he too spoke the language of love, he continued, “Peut-etre que j'ai une bouche mιchante, mais je ne peux faire de grandes choses avec elle,” as he looked up at the sky and closed his eyes.

Then as if almost on cue the sky opened up and stole Angelo’s preverbal thunder as the rain came down hard.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Qui, monsieur.' Alice gives Angelo another smile, but her eyes become great. She looks at the jacket above her head and opens her mouth to say something... but she fails. This was the first Daeva she met that spoke french after... after Jeremy. Fuck him... this is the new man of my dreams.

With full attention she listens to what Angelo says, then she sees how he looks up. She seems a little shocked when the rain comes down. Let's call him mysterious...

She blinks a couple of times, still searching for the right words to say. Situations like this didn't happen a lot to Alice. 'Alright if I call Twist?' This was obviously said just to say something. Whatever that could say about Alice, her eyes were clear: she was very eager in getting to know Angelo better.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Russell smiles, as un-scary as is possible for him, releasing her slowly when he's sure she is steady.

"No trouble." his rumbling voice carries over the music without much effort.

She is full of words, but at least they aren't wasteful. At this, it's easy for Russ to retain his usual smirk of amusement as he nods his head toward the nearest bar.

"Let's sit and drink, then." his voice has an unsaid If you wish hanging on the end.

But instead of turning, Russ pulls another so-far uncharacteristic move. Offering his hand to Martha, thinking of her limp but aiming at a demeanor of chivalry, his voice lightens a tad.

"Content to stay, miss? Or will you join us?"

If he didn't manage to talk to Martha tonight, though, they certainly had plenty of time.

Page 18 of 28 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.