Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"A few prepared, a few to come." Anasztaz says with a polite nod. The smile hadn't gone unnoticed, but he didn't want to draw conclusions from it one way or another.

"There are a few matters I'd like to discuss first with Miss Villiers, who I believe has been taking care of charting presently. I want to avoid reinventing the wheel and make certain our progress builds on whatever we may have already developed."

He turns his sight to her, regarding her curiously.

"Unless Miss Villiers has any objections to my claim?"
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha listened and nodded to all the conversation. She nodded again, satisfied at the various proposals raised. "I have no objections to the various plans offered, gentlemen." she nods to Anasztaz and Max in turn with a small smile. "The only objection I might have is the tests. Whilst testing, observing and noting change is sound procedure, I am anxious about dealing with empirical measures. As we know...change is best observed by the actual object of the change itself. Such subjective understanding is much harder to quantify. I should hate us to introduce a test and system of measurement that squanders the ability of the subject of change to comprehend the actual degree and qualitative value of change at the expense of perhaps satisfying our otherwise perfectly sensible empirical inclinations. An external assessment of change is, of course, also entirely sensible, I just urge caution in the assessments." she rubs harder at her lame hip and offers a small, careful, smile. "But, Mr Veres, I have no objections to sharing my work on the arcane geography of the region." another happy smile.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"I meant to ask if you had any objections with my claim for leadership of the Academy." Anasztaz smiles.

"Although, to clarify on that point, we are of the same mind. Hence why I suggested we consider qualitative results during exposition and defense, along with the quantitative information provided by Mr. Heinz's test, which we can use for reference and context."

He changed his crossed leg and turned back to Martha.

"Would that be sensible?"
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods happily, she looks about the gathering as she replies, "Oh, indeed...it all sounds very sensible. Does anyone have any additional comments upon this topic?" she makes a friendly hand gesture to the others gathered, as if to invite their feedback. "If no one objects I shall surrender my deputy status to Mr Veres whilst we await the recovery of Mr Hartman. The only caveat I would add is that, if we introduce the trail of the Dragon's Tail, that we refrain from the practice of indulging in the murder of the subject of the investigation. Besides the dimension of adding risk to the Masquerade, there are enough random and planned murders in and around the city to exploit for that purpose without adding to the sorrow they inflict."
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"Agreed." Anasztaz nods. His own trial had been grisly, but even he could question whether taking a life had been necessary for the purpose of the examination.

"Now, we lead into the last topic of the agenda. What to do with Mr. Hartman. I assume we don't know how long his rest may last, or exactly how strong his Beast is. Thus, awakening him or making preparations for his awakening might be complicated. Any suggestions on what we should do?"

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max was honestly impressed by the recent arrival to the city. Whatever you might say about his wardrobe, Anasztaz certainly didn't lack balls.

Well, maybe he did; Max wasn't sure. And he sure as hell wasn't going to find out...

Either way, Max was looking forward to seeing where the man's bravado led him. He had no doubt the outcome, whatever it was, would be enlightening. *

No, by all means; if you want the keys to the asylum, take them. I'll show you where we keep the straight jackets at later. As for Mr Hartman, I believe the best course of action is to begin feeding him to heal his wounds. After that, it's simply a matter of waiting. Preferably in a secure room, locked from the outside with a heavy door...

I
    Irina

Based on what she had gleaned from speaking to Anasztaz so far, Josephine was relatively certain he would be up to the task he appointed himself for. Of the others she was unsure. She tended against making snap judgements, but the good doctor liked to assume that if they were horrendous at what they did they wouldn't still be here.

She relaxed back in her seat, mutely watching the proceedings as matters were attented to. It was her first meeting after all, and Josephine wanted the opportunity to acclimatise; to get a feel for the newcomers before supplying too much.

Of one thing Josephine was fairly certain; even if it was still required subjects be gotten rid of, it would hardly have proved a difficult task with her credentials.

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"I see." Anasztaz says, considering the situation carefully while tapping his lip with his index finger.

"Yes, it is definitely the proper course of action. Getting enough nourishment for Mr. Hartman might be a complex task, though. Feeding him also a risky undertaking. Yes."

He paused for a moment, still locked in his thoughts.

"Did he have anyone who cared about him? Servants of some kind? Someone who'd actually volunteer and donate for this?."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha limps forward, her hand raised in the traditional manner of volunteers as she leans on her cane with her other hand. "I shall, sir. I shall freely offer my Blood to help him in his hour of need." she seems sincere in this and nods firmly. Twin tails wobble.

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"I would be the first to volunteer my blood, were it that easy. There are certain complications that arise with Kindred donors, Miss Villiers. I am certain you understand." Anasztaz says politely, not trying to sound admonishing.

She was just trying to be solidary and in her enthusiasm she might have forgotten that it was not only against the Law, but the consequences of the Vinculum or addiction could be delicate.

"I referred mostly to a retinue of Kine. Someone who might be able to tend for him without any unfortunate side effects."

Page 7 of 9 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread