Ended
Watch

First Meetings

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
    I
    Irina

Josephine was briefly relieved at being summoned forward. Despite her enthusiasm with checking out the chapter house, she still had the slight irrational concern that someone would say it was all a mistake; and she should piss off now.

She took a seat as the invitation was provided. "Thank you, Keeper Villiers. I am Doctor Josephine Powell, for those who haven't met me yet," Josephine answered politely. She appeared vaguely curious at the mention of the word 'slave'; but decided it would be impolite to interrupt to query the title now. Surely Josephine's first thought, that this sidelined as a bizarre BDSM club, was incorrect? She was pretty sure Anasztaz would have seen fit to mention something like that.

Josephine listened attentively to the conversation, finding herself agreeing with Anasztaz that the leader appeared to have done very little. Her Beast growled at the newcomers defiantly, feeling their weaker blood. She controlled herself, having had too much experience with accidental frenzies to go into one now.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods respectfully to the Doctor. "Welcome, Doctor Powell, you are most welcome!" she nods to Anasztaz. "I agree, sir. I do not take your comments as a personal slight at all! Rather, they offer a constructive critique." she makes a happy hand gesture, as if inviting others to join in the chatter. "Naturally, I welcome other comments or queries." she smiles merrily, sneaking a brief look now to Josephine shoes and legs, but only a brief glance as she surveys the Dragons present generally and happily.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"Good evening, Mr. Heinz. Doctor, glad to see you here." Anasztaz says, with genuine smiles to welcome the new arrivals.

"So now that we are all here, and unless there's objections, I propose that we formalize our agenda for today's meeting. On my behalf, I wish to raise three points of discussion. First, we need to discuss the local protocols for initiation."

He nods to Josephine and Amelita respectively, acknowledging their presence as applicants and his responsibility as sponsor.

"Fresh perspectives and enthusiasm will be pivotal for the next point I want to raise, which is the charting of our course ahead. Which on its own inevitably leads to the last point I'd like to bring up. How to address the present condition of Mr. Hartman."

Leaning back and cupping his jaw with the tips of his fingers, he analyzes the reaction to his proposals so far before he concludes his turn on the metaphorical podium.

"Of course, those are just the matters I wish to raise. If there's anything I missed, or any comments on what I've brought up, please feel free to bring them up now."
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

PRE

Okay here goes nothing the Gangrel Priscus thought to himself as he got to the door of the Chapter House and moved his hand towards the knocker or bell or whatever they had.

Martha said to visit, to learn a bit more and see if I'm able to join. Okay that was a shitty opening line but as he tapped on the door/rang the bell, Ajax realized that he had like what, 10, 11 seconds to figure out how to properly say what he needed to say.

I really hope Martha is here.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha blinks at the sound of the door chimes. Making a friendly gesture as if to say I wonder who that could be? She dips a polite and careful curtsey to the gathered Dragons.

"I fully agree, sir..." she offers to
    Anasztaz as she limps to the door, she moves slowly and carefully...so Ajax has slightly longer than his predicted 10 seconds to think of what to say.

Getting to the door, she is careful to check through the side window whom might be there. Seeing it is Ajax, she moves to let him in with a happy smile, a curtsey and a cheery
    "Ah! Good evening, sir! Please do come in...there is quite the gathering this evening! We were just about to discuss some matters of interest and relevance to you, sir! Please...step this way and meet everyone...I can offer no refreshments, I'm afraid...but feel free to sit. Mr Veres had the floor just now as we talked of the agenda...to discuss initiation ceremonies; the absence of our leader and the direction we, as a Covenant, should take from here."

Martha slowly leads the intimidating presence of Ajax into the room, smiling, a happy series of eager hand gestures, almost as a magicians assistant might gesture, Martha introduces Ajax very brightly;

"Ladies and gentlemen, please do excuse me...I'd just like to introduce Mr Ajax, Priscus of Clan Gangrel in this Domain. Mr Ajax has expressed an interest in joining the Ordo. Naturally, while observing proper secrecy on that which is properly secret, I would nevertheless hope we can welcome him this evening along with the others seeking initiation and offer help and advice as appropriate."

Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"I see." Anasztaz says, after his surprise shakes somewhat. He hadn't expected the Gangrel, but he had seen his handiwork when they fought side to side just a few nights back and couldn't conceive any objection.

"Good evening, Mr. Ajax. Please, make yourself comfortable. I am glad you could make it before we began the discussion proper. Your input will be valuable, indubitably."

He motions towards one of the empty seats, invitingly.

"Now, for starters, could someone familiarized with the current procedures familiarize me on how induction is presently handled in this Chapter?"
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

PRE

Ajax offers a polite smile to Martha as she meets him at the door, okay since it's Martha the smile is friendly rather than polite, and enters the chapter house. "Hey Mar ... Herald Villiers. Thanks again for the invitation." He almost said Martha but this was public and not the back offices of Ember where the Herald and Keeper was Martha, a damn good friend and pretty much honorary Gangrel.

He follows her into the meeting room and feels the press of the beasts meet his own. He internally leases that Savage Son of A Bitch as it rises, his calm face seemingly ignoring the internal battle. An internal battle that reminded him of why he wanted to be here. Why he needed to be here.

The Gangrel Priscus sits down with a nod to Ana.

"Thank you."

Amelita stopped watching Jessica Green and sat back with her arms crossed, fighting the urge to tip back in her seat. She nodded a little lethargically as Anasztaz asked about initiation.

As Ajax entered, she turned her head. She recognised him from some court or other, when she'd tried to hook up that older lady.

"Sup."
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods happily to Ajax and smiles cheerfully, making a friendly hand gesture to Max, as if inviting comment from him. "Reeve, good evening...sadly, no party, Reeve...though you have come prepared for study! Splendid!" she eyes the tomes he has with him, "...I wonder; do you have any knowledge of pre-existing initiation rites or ceremonials we might revive in the Domain?"

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Good evening Keeper... *He answers with a smile. The next thing he does is place the books down on a nearby table, because they were damned heavy.* Initiation rites? I think the first priority would be a proper evaluation, wouldn't you agree? Or have we begun open enrollment like the Carthians? *The smile grows slightly, Max looking around at the new faces.* If you would be so kind as to introduce me, I'm not sure who is applying for instruction and who is already initiated.

*It would also give him a chance to get used to the new Beasts, he hadn't seen this many Dragons since he'd left New York.*

Page 4 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread