Ended
Watch

First Meetings

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha had made her way to the Ordo Chapter House with care tonight. She had mastered the route of the long bicycle ride, but decided to take an alternative direction - to better confound any hostile observers. Thankfully, the night was warm and dry.

Was the Chapter House vulnerable to attack? She did not know. Had Mr Hartman talked? She did not know that either.

Approaching with care, her bicycle left near the door - just in case a swift escape was needed.

The House seemed much as she had last known it several nights before.

Quiet. Tidy.

In the solitude she began to think about her studies. While pondering her work and timetable, Martha adjusted her hat and limped back to her bicycle so as to move it into the hallway.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

Stepping into the Academy was solemn, lifting. It had been so long since he had actually set foot inside an actual chapter-house, that even though he hadn't been to this particular one it still felt like coming home.

His research had always been keeping him busy, but he had taken it to the field and to his home. It never had the charm of a focal point like this.

"Good evening, Miss Villiers." Anasztaz says as she moved her bike. Had he arrived crassly late? Maybe he had let his enthusiasm take the lead. It showed in his general demeanor.

"Can I offer you a hand with that?"
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

M
    MyRib

Dr. Green parked at the establishment. Something had been flitting in her mind for a long time.. Why the dream of the blood coming from the arm? She thought about it keenly and decided to pull it to the back of her thoughts as she stepped out of the car and straightened out her black dress pulling her purse out and shouldering it as she approached the establishment. Her face flush and with life.

Martha Villiers

PRE

A smile. Martha looked up to investigate the arrival. Her tactics to thwart observers had taken time. Am I running behind schedule?

"Ah! Good evening, Mr Veres! A delight to see you...thank you, sir..." she nods in recognition of the offer of help, "It shall be fine..." she leads her bicycle just into the hallway and props it gently against the wall. "There!" she gestures her hands happily to the bicycle, as if showing it off as it stands against the wall. A smile, pleased she could manage that small task. Dressed, as she is in her usual school uniform with long gymslip and blazer, Martha needlessly adjusted her hat again. "I am glad you could make it this evening, sir! Your standing in the Ordo, and no doubt commensurate experience, will be great value!"

Any further queries or comments had to wait. Hearing the car on the drive way, Martha looked to Anasztaz with surprise and, clutching her satchel close, limped heavily to stand near the door and peek through the side window to better observe the arrival...who...or what...was arriving? Her leg dragging heavily.

A lady! A lady in a fine dress...with... Martha blinked and stared hard at the new arrival. Blinking as she watched, Martha tried to watch the lady's shoes.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

Anasztaz steps nearby Chrisie and follows her gaze to find the stranger approaching. His Beast immediately coiled into a tight knot and he felt his gums begin to swell as the fangs were forcing their way out. He narrowed his eyes and forced it down. Not here, not now, perhaps not ever.

"I admit I am very excited to see you out of Court. I find it distasteful to engage you overly while we're there, as you are performing your official duties, I am hoping we can get to know each other much better."
    he says, but his gaze hadn't drifted. He was trying to figure out the newcomer.

"Seems we have another early arrival. Someone you are familiar with?"
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

M
    MyRib

She enters the door.. and lets it close behind her looking around quietly her beast seemed to lash out.. as she paused tensing in her exact spot.. distracted for a moment as she eyed both of the creatures that were encroaching on her territorial bubble.. she eyed them for a long moment perhaps too long..finally she does one blink as she settles the beast back in it's cage.. it sits but complains the entire way there.

Finally humanity winning out she nods politely. "Good evening, I'm Jessica Green Mekhet Initiate of the bane."

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Thank you, sir! How thoughtful! I should hope we can get to know each other better too!" a genuine smile...she looked to Anasztaz as she spoke, then looked to the lady again. Shaking her head and offering a theatrical shrug to answer Anasztaz's question.

She watched the lady's ankles a moment. "No, sir...but...she seems to know what she is doing." watching as the door opens, the lady step in and introduces herself. "Good evening, Initiate Green." Martha blinks, offers a curtsey to Jessica and looks to Anasztaz, to see if he will lead with further speaking.

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"Good evening." Anasztaz follows up, with a polite nod. "I am Anasztaz Veres, this is Miss Villiers. She might be better fit to welcome you to this Chapter house particularly, but have my welcome nonetheless."

He motions her to come in with his hand, invitingly, so she doesn't have to stand in the threshold. He didn't want to seem pretentious, he was as much as a new arrival to this Chapterhouse and Martha was a senior local Dragon. She was more familiar with the local policies and protocol and until he was familiar herself, he would defer any decisions to her.

"Have you just arrived to the city?" he follows up. If Martha didn't know her, it was likely the case. He was curious nonetheless.

M
    MyRib

She steps aside of the threshhold and approaches the two quietly. "Yes I have just arrived. I was biding my time for the next meeting of course I have already informed the proper authorities of my entrance. I'm sure we all can come to an agreement that will help the entire order of course should some conflict come to pass." She watches the woman quietly for the moment then looks to the gentleman.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Ah! Proper authorities?" she asks, hobbling a little closer to Anasztaz. "I am a humble Slave of the Ordo. Though I am Keeper of the Domain. I shall take the opportunity to welcome you, Initiate Green. We find our Ordo somewhat stricken in recent evenings. The senior Dragon, Mr Hartman, fell foul of some local passing trouble. Though brave, his bravery was no match for fickle misfortune. We find ourselves currently without an active leading and fully senior Dragon. I had, only temporarily, took on a co-ordinating role. I am content to relinquish this in the face of senior members...or the return of Mr Hartman." busy hand gestures accompany her eager, friendly tone and words. Another smile. Martha rubbed hard at her lame hip for a moment and watched Jessica and Anasztaz with wide, friendly, eyes.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread