Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"Then we can conclude for now. We all have our actions pending, we'll meet to discuss our progress or the application of our apprentices when the time is right." Anasztaz states plainly, standing.

"Thank you for coming, and for having me. I look forward to our next meeting. I believe we have exciting times ahead."
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max nods to Ana.* If I've learned anything about Sacramento, it's that things are always interesting...

*Max stands as well, clasping his hands together.*
    I think I'd better get back to the books, I have to file the ones I borrowed. I'd hate to leave a mess for you, Ms Villiers....

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha looks to Max as her name is mentioned, her mind was momentarily elsewhere and on the logistics of herding hounds. Smiling, she nods...making a private note to put an end to all this Ms talk. "Thank you, Reeve, very thoughtful! I shall help you with the filing! Many hands make light work!" she smiled and rubbed at her knee.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"I will get to work on that draft immediately and post it here in the Chapter House, then." Anasztaz says, smiling briefly.

"I hope to hear from all of you soon."

With that he gives a small wave and walks towards the exit of the building, motioning invitingly to Amelita to join him.
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

I
    Irina

Josephine rose from her chair, absently wondering where she should go next. Perhaps check out a gallery, if they were still open at this hour.

"Until the next meeting then," she spoke up, by way of goodbye to the assembled Kindred. The Doctor headed to the door to leave, as she pondered the next course of action.

The Ordo conclude their meeting and return to their Requiems
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread