THREADID
DISPLAYED
(1105) Alice Brown and Sidor
May 8, 2011 - May 8, 2011
(1105) Brenn Lawrence and Conner
May 7, 2011 - May 7, 2011
(1105) Amelita and Anasztaz
May 8, 2011 - May 9, 2011
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 82 of 84 First ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

"Enjoy the rest of your evening Mister Russell." Conner says, ending the conversation.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara nods.* I'm glad to hear you're settling into the city. If you are in need of anything, be sure to let me know; I have a few connections within the city that may be able to assist you, should you have the need... *The female Ventrue looks down, picking a stray piece of lint from her dress.* Have you found any activities to help you pass the nights? Political affiliations, social groups?
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods and rubs hard at her lame hip. "I understand, sir. Another interruption might be more than the Prince could tolerate: but then, the motives would be to alert people to a potential danger. Posting an advisory and precautionary notice at the Elysia, however, seems sensible enough, though." she pauses to think a moment, "Why not hire a Private Investigator to trace the vehicle? No link to local law enforcement...can operate with deniablity...and has the advantage of operating when and where we might not be able to." she nods meekly, clearly just talking the idea through, no sense of mandatory intent in her at the moment.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max nods.* I do not think the man constitutes an immediate threat to the Domain; not in the way the Brood or the Homeless did. But it is something I want everyone to be aware of and aid in his apprehension. But you're right, tonight is about enjoying one's self and forgetting the pressures the Danse.

*He gives the idea of the private eye a soft laugh.* Madam Herald, I am a man of infinite patience and wisdom; but not finances. While the idea has merit, It would have to be on someone else's tab. And the idea of sending a Kine to purposely gather intelligence on one of our kind, even a rogue element such as our Porsche friend, makes me uneasy. Too much of a chance he finds out more then he should about what his target is, instead of whom. There has been too much bending of the Masquerade as it is; I would not want to be the direct cause of another...

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha Villiers

Martha nods, clearly she had anticipated that retort. "I fully understand, sir...I did not wish to sound reckless...I was considering bringing into our orbit a ghoul or two...a PI might well be to our advantage!" a happy smile. "But, yes, sir: your caution is sound. I am sure we have adequate skills amongst our cadre of Deputies to commit to a preliminary investigation! Please, Reeve, I should wish to be informed of each stage and development! I shall chart our progress on a map! Goodness, sir! I am looking forward to working much more closely with you!" her eyes light up, excited, she clutches her cane to her chest.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max can only shake his head.* You have never struck me as reckless, Madam Herald; I was merely thinking aloud. And I will make sure to keep you informed of all progress with the chase. I shall have my Ghoul deliver a draft of the announcement for your review first thing tomorrow evening. *Max pauses as they reach the bottom of the stairs.*

I'm sure you have other duties to attend to, Madam Herald. And I have my duties as well. I shall leave you to them, but I do wish to congratulate you on your appointment tonight.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha Villiers

"How kind! Thank you, Reeve! Thank you for your help with the stairs too, such a gentleman!"
    a genuine smile. "I look forward, as ever, to our next meeting!" she nods respectfully, readies her furled parasol and - as Max leaves her - she looks about the Court to see who is doing what.

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Russell turns from Conner Greyson, fully this time, and begins his slow stride toward the exit. He'd gotten what he came for-- more or less-- and does not glance about. Even though his beast has a focus for it's attention, Russ cuts around the general crowds, rather than through them. No sense tempting the monster to 'grab the wheel' anymore tonight.

Nevertheless, he is silently furious. The only visual difference are clenched fists, jaw, and the smirk is missing from the corners of his lips, but a foul, dark anger radiates from him now. Even those without the use of Auspex may look at him and wonder if they are spontaneously developing the gift.

Respect is the first value on the lips of every kindred in this town, yet the Priscus cast it aside in favor of submission.

If not interrupted, he breezes through the exit without pause.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha Villiers

Martha left Max and quietly studied the gathering. Noting that Ethan was leaving she briefly toyed with the idea of trying to catch him up...he had a head start, so she decided against it. So she began to circulate. Unfurling her parasol to promenade. Happily smiling and greeting those who wished to greet her.

I
    Irina

"Thank you. I'll remember the offer, if I ever need to take you up on it," Josephine remarked, her tone genuinely pleasant as she considered the offer. It helped to have people to call on.

She let her attention stray past Ciara, noting the comings and goings around them. "I have a meeting or two to attend; nothing set in stone yet, but it's still early days for me in Sacramento. So to speak." Her gaze flickered back to the other Kindred. "What would you suggest a newcomer to the city should do to occupy their time?"

Page 82 of 84 First ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 Last
Closed Thread