THREADID
DISPLAYED
(1105) Alice Brown and Sidor
May 8, 2011 - May 8, 2011
(1105) Brenn Lawrence and Conner
May 7, 2011 - May 7, 2011
(1105) Amelita and Anasztaz
May 8, 2011 - May 9, 2011
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 80 of 84 First ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 Last
    W
    WiseGreen

Bogdana oserves as Amelita parts from them.

"You have me at a loss; you know where I stand, but I don't know where you do. So, to which Covenant are you affiliated?"

"It'd be nice to discuss the Cult with someone with no prejudice against us, as it seems to be your case, Anasztaz. I'm afraid, though, this is not the time or place for that."

C
    Conner Greyson

"Mister Russel." Conner paused gauging his words. "This is not me asking for your help. This is me giving you a opportunity to prove yourself. The Other deputies and I are completely capable of dealing with the problem." Conner says

Conner steps in again and his tone drops to that seriousness again, "I will be blunt, Your attitude will do nothing but get you staked." Conner says, "What you do now is say, Yes Sir, No Sir, or Thank you Sir." Conner says

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Russell had been run out of places for similar interactions. He considers his position carefully. There literally was not a whole lot of country left to make a place for himself. He was no closer to the truth about Chicago now than he'd been six months ago. It grew more and more distant, physically and metaphorically. He looks away from the hard ass to a distant place, as if searching for a way to rectify his independence with his situation.

Somewhere, he had to make a stand.

Sometime, he had to suck it up and do something he didn't like.

There will be a day, he says to himself to soothe his ego. But for now, he grits his teeth angrily, locks his muscles to keep from roaring in outrage, and says, in barely more than a deep murmur:

"Yes... ... sir."

C
    Conner Greyson

"I recommend you work with another new arrival. If you do happen to discover anything about this issue please let me know." Conner takes out a business card and hands it to him. "If you cannot find a suitable haven for yourself in the barrens call the number on the back. Cheyenne, my assistant, will assist you." Conner says.

"Mister Ethan Russell. As your Priscus I grant you Temporary Acknowledgment in the domain of Sacramento. This rite lasts until the next established court. if you have not received full acknowledgment in that time your Temporary Acknowledgment is forfeit and your stay in Sacramento will be concluded. Is that acceptable?" Conner asked.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Hmm, it's still a difficult title to earn today I've been told. I wouldn't want to give it up either... *Ciara's smile is pleasant and inviting. She shakes her head at the question about England.* No, thankfully. There were calls for a ban, but they were mostly restricted to spirits. And they never really found traction to be passed into law.

I've heard many stories about Chicago during it's heyday. Were you there during Prohibition, Dr Powell? Was it really as wild as the stories say?
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max reaches down, giving Martha a reassuring pat on the arms as they walk.* Don't fret over it; the Invictus have arcane rules for names and titles; I only learned that particular rule after making the same mistake myself. Besides, I'd guess Ms Dawes would find find the mistake humorous. If she didn't take you up on the offer... *A sly look over to Martha as they walk, the Reeve trying to tease the other Mekhet out of her embarrassment.

A few more steps, and Max lets out a small huff.* I'm afraid pleasant company isn't the only reason I sough you out, Herald. We have an unwelcome guest in our city: A Kindred that has remained undetected, moving and hunting as he wishes; possibly a Ventrue from the powers of the Blood he has displayed. I'd ask you to post a warning at Avalon Court, as well as assist me in making everyone aware of this squatter. I want him brought to ground as soon as possible, before he can do any real damage to the Masquerade.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods and listens, frowns as she thinks, no amount of teasing about Cassandra would lighten her mood at present. "I shall enlist the help of the Harpy with that task too...is Harpy Donovan aware of the danger and threat?" she stops to rub at her hip, sighing, "If this rogue Kindred is Ventrue, Reeve...is a pattern emerging to their Feeding habits? Do they prefer a type of prey, or prefer a location of hunting? I don't doubt you are sincere in your worry, but: what evidence do you have for this, Reeve?"
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max shakes his head "no".* She is not, I have only become aware of his presence within the past week. He decided to get a little "take out" from a street race I was at; using some sort of mental compulsion on a mortal to provide a distraction as he abducted a young woman. Ms Dawes, Mr Veres, and Deputy Flores gave me assistance in attempting to catch him. Unfortunately, he escaped after he threatened to turn the pursuit into a high speed chase across the city's Interstate. While I wish to make the Domain aware of this man's presence, I doubt the lead story on the evening news would be the best way to do so...

As for preferences in prey, feeding habits, or any other particulars; I cannot say. All I know at the moment is he is an unannounced Kindred residing in the city, taking unnecessary risks with the Masquerade. I say he is Ventrue based only on his power to compel actions in others. Well, that and his perchance for flashy sports cars. He drove a black Porsche, with a custom license plate.

I don't care who's family he is from; only that the entire Domain is made aware of his presence, and the powers he seems to posses over the minds of others...

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"As you say." Anasztaz says with a simple but honest nod. It wasn't the place or time.

"I was born a Dragon and been one since, have known little of life outside the structure of an Academy. Not to my regret, I find it fitting for me."
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

I
    Irina

"True. It is still difficult. Harder then for different reasons," Josephine nodded, but a knowing smirk surfaced for a fleeting few seconds. "Nowadays if a male doctor harrassed a female doctor, nobody would look the other way. And a good job, too."

"I was still young during the Prohibition but I remember my grandparents talking about it quite a lot-," Josephine half-turned, peering past Ciara as though distracted by something. That wasn't the case however, she merely stared disoncertingly into the distance, recalling the past. It seemed that since coming to Sacramento, she had done that with an alarming frequency. She wasn't entirely comfortable with it.

She shrugged. "The crime rate increased," Josephine stated bluntly, lips pursed.

Page 80 of 84 First ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 Last
Closed Thread