"I want you to hit me as hard as you can." The Gangrel who was known as Big Evil, aka Ajax, had been feeling pretty restless of late. Issue one was of course Katrina, the girl he had fallen hard for, which was a whole damn story in itself. The second issue was an increasing disconnect he was feeling from society, an issue compounded by the fact that he really had about two allies or friends in the whole damn city, Jillian and Katrina, and both of them had Requiems of their own. Jillian had her new political friends and his crush, Katrina had a job and was all respectable. As for himself, well he was just a cutout, a nobody from nowhere who had lucked into a job and wasn't good for much of anything other than looking big and mean. Things were almost as bad as New York were his reputation as THAT PSYCHO GUY pretty much meant that while most vampires were polite to him, they generally didn't want to get to close to him.

Jillian had run off to Court, a place he wanted to avoid, and he'd finally got sick and tired of being sick and tired. He texted her and asked her to meet him at the abandoned building Jillian had been using as a haven. As she got closer her repeated the line to her. "I want you to hit me as hard as you can".

So Jillian does, delivering a quick right cross to the face of larger Savage. She doesn't hit him in the ear, or the head or the neck just a perfect spot right into cheek bone of Big Evil. "Just needed a Beating or what?" Jillian asked.

Ajax takes the blow without flinching and actually seems to loosen up and even smile after the impact. "I needed to feel something other than all the feelings I've been having lately. Katrina, being on the straight and narrow, hell being the calm one in our partnership ... after all that I just wanted to feel something familiar."

Jillian steps back like five or six steps as the big punch lands. "Aight, glad to see your not being a Pussy." and with that Jillian delivers a elbow to the eyebrow. If he could bleed she would have cut him above the brow.

The great thing about being a vampire is that scars heal overnight and hence despite all the brawls he'd been in over the years his mug had not gotten any uglier. Jillian had to rise up to hit head with her elbow, Ajax gets close to his friend. "Only Eat and fuck it" he says as he grabs her unbalanced body and slams her into one of the room's walls. As he backs up and readies himself for her next attack he can't help but remark "Speaking of, how was your date?"

Jillian rolls her shoulders and her neck. As she does a couple of audible pops could be heard. At that Jillian delivers a Superman Punch followed up with two quick shots to the body. "It was good thanks."

Ajax take couple of steps back before launching a counterattack of his own, a faint with his right and then a quick left jab to the midsection and a head butt to the bridge of the nose. "You seem like you really like her. I'm happy for you."

Well he tried for the headbutt, and instead he got an uppercut to the Jaw. "We'll see." Jillian says as delivers a kick to the meat of Ajax's thigh "So whats your deal man? I know you ain't happy."

He grabs her kick and uses his own to 'sweep the leg' and put the off balance Priscus on the ground. He steps back and gives her a moment to regain her footing, "I need to make some friends. Or meet some new people. Your awesome but you've got an unlife of your own, we can't hang out every night."

Jillian Kips up and just nods as he talks. "What about the Crone? You gotta have a couple people there?" Jillian says, as soon as she finishes her words she moves in and spears her Pack Brother. Drywall dust rains down from the wall as the two collide.

Both of them are disorientated by the impact, Ajax is able to regain his wits a split second quicker and knees her in the stomach before moving back to fully regain his senses. "Well we had that one ritual but then the Shadow got knocked out cold during the hunt and I haven't heard much from them since."

Jillian does not let go, in fact she lifts with a mix of the muscles in her legs and back. Ajax found himself in a very precarious position, off his feet and in the air. Jillian gives him a big slam through an end table. Jillian gets up quickly and says, "What you need is a Dick Sucking or something. Some Kind of Release."

"There is only one girl I want." He kicks the ruins of the end table out of the way to eliminate any sharp pointy wooden things on the ground and uses the partial distraction to land a hard right hook to the jaw. "And this is a release."

"Good point, Its Particle board by the way." Jillian says watching him clear away sharp pointy bits. Jillian takes the shot and is turned completely around from the power shot. With her back to him Ajax moves in to grab her by the waste. As he does Jillian delivers a couple of elbow shots trying to get him to break the hold.

The blows hurt like a son of a bitch but he's got too good of a grip on the Priscus to fully let her go. However his ability to take another of Jillian's elbows is in doubt and if he lets go to one of her hits she's got him. He heaves her into the closest wall and notices something when she regains her footing. "You're bleeding."

And by into we mean through. Jillian kicks out the door and checks herself. "Yeah so are you." Jillian says pointing to her own brow showing him from where. "We done?" Jillian asked.

Ajax just starts laughing. "Yeah we're done." His shirt is torn badly and he takes it off to clear away some of the plaster chunks that were making him itch. He turns away and brushes himself free from the dust, shirtless. "Thanks. I needed that."

"Well you weren't gonna get your dick sucked. But you did get your ass kicked."
Jillian says as she too strips off her shirt. Underneath she had a sports bra on. "So what you gonna do now yo?"

"I don't know. I really don't know."
He runs his large hands through his hair. "I think it was pretty mutual. You did just get thrown through a wall."

Katrina had decided to pay Jillian a visit, she had not been around much due to various reasons. She takes the stairs and knocks on Jillian's door.

"And a door." Jillian says pointing to the closet door. "You went through an end table and a chunk of a wall." Jillian says. With that she walks over to the door and opens it. "Oh hey Kat come on it." The Bloodied, shirtless, ravaged Savage says.

Katrina was smiling when the door was opened, the sudden sight of Jillian had managed to taint that smile into a look of confusion. "Hi Jill....ian" she trailed off as she entered and saw the carnage that was Jillian's apartment. She smiled when she saw Ajax, however that smile quickly turned into a frown. Looking between the pair"What the fuck is going on?" She said with a serious tone. It was perhaps the most serious tone the pair would have heard from her.

"Well we ain't fucking." Jillian said with a laugh.

Ajax heard the knock and wondered who the heck it was. When he heard the name he assumed that Jillian was just fucking with him, he moves over to tell the Priscus that he's on to her "Come on Jillian that's ...." he was about to add 'not funny' but when he sees Katrina he can't do much other than simply offer a meek "Hi Katrina" as he scrambles like a maniac to put on his ripped shirt.

"I can see that. People that fuck rarely take lumps out of each other." Katrina prods a bit of broken plasterboard which falls to the floor.

"You've obviously never did it with another Gangrel." Jillian says with a wink and a smile, "We were sparing."

"Yeah we have to work off some energy and keep in practice." This voice is more calm than his greeting was, it seemed he was adjusting to the shock of seeing Katrina here.

"Too bad you didn't get here sooner, we could have made it a threesome." Jillian says, that smile never leaving her face. Her choice of words was as on purpose as her elbow strikes to Ajax.

Katrina rolled her eyes. She softly smiled. "Sorry, you have got to admit this looks bad from where I am standing. No I have never had sex with another Gangrel, Most of them used to hear the noise coming from my room when I had kine over. Think it scarred them a bit." She winks at Jillian and allows a breif silence. "Wheres the dog?"

"On the Bed" Jillian says looking into the bedroom. "He's used to this..."

Nothing Jillian had hit him with could hurt him like what Katrina had just said, she didn't like Gangrel. The woman was beautiful and he was falling in love with her, hell had fallen for her the night he helped her move .... and .... and she never would want anything to do with him. He was just a big stupid lug. She would never think of him as the kind of guy who could bring her a book of poetry or Russian Literature. "I'm going to go check on Jeff" is all he can say as he moves away.

She watches Ajax as he goes into the bedroom. Was it something I said? still looking at Ajax as he goes to check of Jeff."Sorry, its a bit of a shock. I am used to how my old family used to do it. It involved a Cage. Still a threesome would have been great."

"You hear that Ajax," Jillian says with that predatory smile. "She said she would be down for a threesome next time."

Language barrier maybe? she thinks

"So did you need something or just stopping by to shoot the shit?"

Katrina gives Jillian a blank stare for a few moments. "Why would I shoot at shit when I have these?" she holds up her fists "I wouldn't claw at shit either."She shudders at the thought "No I decided to pay you a visit. Figured..." she looks towards the bedroom"that it would be fun. If you were free that is."

Yep Language Barrier...

"Actually I am glad you stopped by. Jax get out here and tell Kat about The Family." Jillian says not wanting to keep poking fun at the Russian.

Ajax rubbed the dog's ears when he heard the threesome line. Part of him screamed to walk out into the living room, grab the woman he loved around her waist and kiss her like it was a Hollywood movie, one of those old time movies where deep mouth locks lasted for what seemed like hours. He always hated those parts of any film, but since he met Katrina it's all he wanted to do. Fuck he'd even watched Robin Hood movie with Kevin Costner and finally got what the hell Bryan Adams had been singing about. However being in love didn't make Costner's attempt at an English accent any better. When he hears Jillian's voice he sucks up the internal pain and rejoins the women. "Jillian and I are starting up a Coterie."

"Oh thats good to hear." She said as she sat down on the couch. She looked at Ajax's face and her eyes drifted down to the missing segments of his shirt. I damn hope Jillian was serious about that threesome. Realizing she had been looking at Ajax's flesh as if in a trance she quickly looked up to his face again, her eyes desperate to move back down. "Nice shirt by the way." she said as she smirked.

"Wow your so descriptive." Jillian says with a smirk to Ajax.

"You want in?" Jillian asked Katrina.

Katrina smiled at Jillian and seemed to contemplate the proposal. "I think there is something I should probably tell you. My sires bloodline is Taifa, so if you don't mind a Taifa to be joining then yes I do."

Ajax winces when Katrina's eyes were off him and he heard the word Taifa. They were the Gangrel that really weren't Gangrel, he'd heard about them from Jack. His sire told him that they never wanted anything to do with normal Gangrel, they were usually too busy off pleasing the Prince or something like that.

"Yeah well, Ajax's bloodline is Bad Mother Fucker. And I put up with him. We do have a couple of concerns though. First though. If your joining the Family I need to know where your loyalties are. Cause they better be with us. Once your in there is no out. And if you fuck us over... remember what I said to you at court." Jillian was very serious in her words. She then gave Ajax a look that said, Speak words asshole...

"Katrina you're family and if you're willing to throw in with us then that's the important part of it." He looks at Jillian. "Thought you said last night that my Bloodline was Big, Dumb and Ugly? You're the Priscus you're suppose to be smart and know stuff like that." He gives her a wide grin.

"Got it. You like wearing boots" She said with a grin. She knew the words Jillian was speaking of. "I have always been loyal to my friends and family." She looks down and takes a few moments before looking up at Jillian and Ajax again. Something had changed in her expression, her eyes seemed empty and she looked slightly depressed. "You guys are the only family I have got."

"Good, cause one day I'm gonna ask you to prove that loyalty." Jill says without that arrogance that she has. "Now Initiation, we run a train on Katrina..."
"Okay I'm kidding."

Even Ajax has a laugh at that one as he shakes his head.

Katrina softly smiles "As long as I get to choose the train you are on."

Jillian laughs loudly as she pulls on a flannel. "Aight lets go get someone to eat. Jax and I could use it and its always good to share a drink with The Family."

Ajax looks at Jillian with a look. A LOOK. Yeah That Look. "Jillian can we meet you downstairs I ... I've got a question about something Russian related for Katrina." He hopes his best friend understands.

"Yeah yo no problem. I gotta take Jeff out for a walk anyway. Just text me and I will meet up with you two when your done." Jillian says and takes Jeff, puts him on an unnecessary leash and with a wink to Kat Heads out.

"Hey Katrina there is something I want to ask you."

"Sure, what can I help you with?"

"You know I like hanging out with you and I was reading in the paper about something you might be interested in ...."

Like hanging out with me? Just like? Katrina would be a lair if she said she wasn't disappointed. Perhaps they were only destined to be friends. "Oh what would that be?"

"They're playing some old classic Russian films over at one of those independent theaters by the State University and I was ....."

Katrina smiled at Ajax, why would he want to see Russian films. He did not even speak Russian. She kept looking at him, waiting for the rest of the sentence.

".... It's called Alexander Nevsky, I've heard really good things about it ...."
Jillian's Voice can be heard through the door, "Just Grow a Fucking Pair and Ask her you Pussy!"

"Yeah it is a good film. It was one of my fathers favorites" This was it, he wanted Jillian to leave so that he could ask about a good Russian film to see. And she had thought he was going to throw her down on the couch. She had been an idiot, a massive idiot. Jillian was wrong. Then Jillian's voice called out, walk the dog indeed. There were two good questions he could ask her, and many bad. She hoped that fate smiled upon her this evening.

GODDAMN Jillian! Ajax screams in his head. "Look it's playing in a few nights and I want to know if you'll go see to it with me?"

Suddenly Ajax had asked her one of the two good questions. She grinned. "Yes, I would love to go see it with you." Was this like a date? She did not want to ask for the fear of rejection. Still it was a step in the right direction. "Right, lets go get something to eat. I'm starving."

"Awesome it's a date then." Ajax stands up with a smile that looks more like a child's on Christmas and not that of a 6'4, 215 pound Gangrel. "Just a warning Jillian likes to munch on nerds" He says as he offers his hand to help her up. Things, well things suddenly seemed a lot better for Ajax.

Katrina smirks trying to stop herself from laughing. She wanted to crack a joke about it not making her any smarter but Jillian may have took it the wrong way. "Really? I suppose everyone has a preference."

"Come on let's go eat somebody."

Jillian opens the door, "Jesus its about fucking time, come on lets go!" Despite her exasperated words Jill was smiling broadly, happy for her Family.