Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
111 - 120
DISPLAYED
Grand Opening (belle fleur)

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 12 of 15 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice focused intently on the spoons and when Nightfall grabbed his she darted her hand out to grasp the silvery treasure. Then again she grabbed nothing but tablecloth. She sighed softly content to not let her losing streak bother her.

Spoon grab fail

Alice and Gianna need to grab again at -1

Alcée turns to his fellow Flowering with a warm smile. He sets his drink on a random near-by table and, if she is willing, he gently takes one of her dainty wrists into his hand, raises her arm above their heads, and leads her through a soft twirl. His skin is rough from years of digging in the dirt, being stabbed by thorns, pruning vines, and ridding of weeds with bare hands. It also appeared that, through the vines, were scars from grease burns all over his arms; he wasn't a good chef but he had moments that made him a terrific cook.

"Simply amazing to have met another Flowering on this night. If I were a gambling man I'd have to buy some lotto or put money on red because I'm certain its a sign of good luck," Alcée says to her softly, still holding her wrist gently, as though he were about to kiss her hand. His Mantle manifested itself by carrying the scent of Jasmine and freshly watered earth on an unexplained spring breeze that tussles his viney hair from time to time.

R
    Rose Whitewater

Nyssa smiles warmly up to Alcee as she allows him to lead her. She moves with a subtle grace. Her skin is cool to the touch and soft. Mostly due to her nightly regiment of creams. She took in the appearance of the grease burns then she hears his words and nods.

"I never thought I'd meet another Flowering that enjoyed to cook as well. I generally cook all the meals at home for Jacob and I. I am glad to hear that you think I might perchance bring you luck. I felt lucky to find a place where so many of our club members gather. I'm new to the city and it seems I am either to soft spoken or... well I shalln't go into my second thought and assumed the others didn't hear me because of the first." Nyssa says softly.

The flowers in Nyssa's white blonde hair were also white in color though her mantle manifested in a way that there was the slightest of blue tinges at the edges as if the flowers were frozen in frost.

Doctor Jack

Doctor Jack

PRE

Jack nods absently to Juno as she speaks, not really paying attention. He does, however, catch her backward glance as she walks away, which makes him shake his head sadly.

Classic. She needs help, but pushes people away to make sure she doesn't get it. Well, tonight is not the night for banging my head against a wall, she can come see me during office hours...

The good doctor does, however, discretely pull out a business card to slip to Juno when she returns from powdering her nose. Turning his attention back to his fellow Wizened, Jack's face breaks into a genuine smile of pleasure as he catches the handsome Flowering Fairest giving his "little sister" a twirl.

"So, Simon... how long have you been in Sacramento? I've just recently moved here from San Francisco. It's very different, but I like it."

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Butterfingers?

OMFG!

Roll again. -2

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spoonage

Oh dear...

Round 7
    Nightfall: 1 strike
    Alice: 2 strikes
    Gianna: 1 strike

After a few minutes the Manticoress returned to the dining room, walking in the direction of Dr. Jack and his companion's table.

"I wish you a good evening; I would stay but I remembered that I have other things that need to get done. Deadlines can be either a motivation or a constraint."

She did accept the card and looked at it for a moment, then, "Thank you. It presents an opportunity. I regret that I can't stay and drink with you, but under the circumstances I may have reached my limit for the evening."

Juno smiled slightly at them both, then walked out of the building.

Page 12 of 15 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last
Closed Thread