Presence
    (Authoritative)
    Auspice Blessing
    Sworn Officer
    Status
    (Emergency Services)
    Tristan Hardt

PRE

He might'v expected the glare. Viola has never been the epitome of courtesy and respect. Which for some reason he might actually miss. But Tristan remains quiet and stern while the others blubber and stammer and threaten ghosts. The older cop just takes it in silence. This makes the pack weaker. The pack they'd all put their lives on the line for.

After all they've been through, though, he'd be doing her a disservice if he passed on the opportunity...

"The last thing that baby needs is your influence. We don't need two Violas running around."
    His face holds stern, smug, and disapproving for as long as he can manage. Then the unthinkable happens -

Tristan cracks into a grin.
    Bone Shadow Elodoth | Primal Urge ● | Health | Essence | Willpower

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

"Aunt? What family? We are family! Are they People?"
    Hector glared. Paused. Looked away in disgust - at himself.

Adapt.

He sniffed loudly.

"So I guess this family of yours is your territory now, huh? Well, if that is the case they are sacred and should be treated like it. Put it like that, you have an obligation to go."

He still sounded angry and he thrust his hands deeply into his pockets.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

4. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

She feels her hackles raise. A scowl blooms she spins towards Tristan and -

"The fuck are ya smiling about?!" she scowls harder. "Stop. That's fuckin' creepy. " arms cross.

Dead eyes take in Hector.

"Da was all about breeding programs." blunt. Emily knew. Iseult has known. Has she told Kid...? "So Blooded? Ya." she shifts.

"I ain't gonna say sorry 'bout this. Didn't know she was pregnant when I came out this way. Didn't think he'd want me in any kid o' his' life. But he does. She does. So. I'm going. They the only blood family I got left. That's gotta mean something.

"So. Sacred. Territory. Yes. I'm heading out, and protecting what's mine. Keeping that mite safe, protected. I don't wanna anyone raised like i was.

But, fuck. I might end up over stayin' my welcome. You have all met me. I'm very much me. So. Might head back out this way..."

a smaller voice, "If ya let me."
    Meninna Rahu | Primal Urge ●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quote Originally posted by Emily Makerith:
    Emily drags herself out of her reverie just in time to see Tristan smile. She almost chokes.

"Don't be shitty. Um. Chief." she says coldly to Hector, nervously tagging on a little respect at the end. "I don't want V to go..." She looks at the Rahu and shrugs. "Well, I don't. We kinda need you. But so do they. Probably more. Family, like Pack, means something. And sometimes those loyalties force you to choose."

The Ithaeur takes another drag on her cigarette and blasts smoke out of her nose. "How're you getting there? Might be able to find you some wheels, if it'd help." She deliberately doesn't ask where. Not much point. If Viola wanted to share that she would have.
    Quote Originally posted by Chris Laurant:
    Chris almost winds up a fist to lay into Tristan when the man fucking smiles. He fucking smiles. Where the hell did that come from. Instead Chris grins at Viola.

"Congratulations." Which trails to silence as Viola tells a little bit about herself. "Holy shit" Viola wins the family issues round of a drinking game that'll never happen. "Best of luck then. Try not to kick anyone's ass too far? I'm not sure they would be able to walk after."

"Hmm I can help there as well if you'd like." With a nod towards Emily.
    Quote Originally posted by Hector:
    "Hmm. You do that."

Hector glanced at Emily and Chris both.

"Its the least we can do."

The Cahalith tried to glare at Tristan, but the grin turned out to be infectious.

"How far you gotta go? And where?" The words were drawn from him.
    [QUOTE=Viola]
    "Shit, I was just gonna run my ass there. There being Montana. Near but not actually in the Rockies." like she told Kid, no one wanted to deal with that clusterfuck.

She shrugs,

"So. Yeah. I should head out as soon as I can. Make up the time, I-well. I need to make up the time."

"That's 2 day on the freeway." Emily chews her lip for a moment, then jerks her thumb behind her at the Volkswagon Bug she's leaning on. "What about this? She's a little cranky but she never cuts out. And it was mine, so you know I've taken care of it. We'll just need to clear out my tools and shit and you could...." She falters, and shrugs. "Um... I dunno, you could leave today, if you wanted. I was gonna sell it soon anyways."
    "I can help you get a new one Emily." Because Pack and a bachelor living on his own doing odd jobs doesn't spend too much.

"Just remember to sleep right? We aren't on the same scale as a truck." A half grin is flashed at @Viola. "And ah, be safe ya? I doubt Mother wants to see you go before you've had time to make sure the little one knows how to kick ass."
    Quote Originally posted by Viola:
    "Thanks." she says, reluctant smile on her lips, "I'll take care of her." to Emily.

A smirk, "Kick ass. Take names." a nod to Chris.

"Thanks. I'll call, give ya updates, if ya want." a few nods, hands in her pockets.

She's silent for a long moment, considering. "Fuck it. Come here. Gimme a fucking hug or two. I'm off."
    [QUOTE=Hector]
    "Shit!" Hector grumbled.

He approached - nay! - muscled his way forward and embraced Viola first. His approach was somewhat timid, given that she was Rahu. However, this Luke-warm start transformed quickly into a bear hug befitting a Viking. Or a barbarian. Or a close comrade.

"I got no money for this shit. Otherwise I'd give you something for the road. Take Emily's offer up, alright. The road is long and you'll be exposed without People backing you up."

He sniffed - an animal sniff, not one of human weakness.

"Not that you'll need much back up. But you get my drift."

And then he moved off to the side.

Emily follows suite, trapping Viola in a surprisingly strong bear-hug. She doesn't say anything, but there's the sound of a sniff.

As she pulls away the Ithaeur avoids eye contact. "Look, um. Just, let us know you get there safe. And. Like. I dunno. Call sometime, if you want." Emily forces herself to look at Viola and gives her a sad smile. "If you even come back this way, we'll still be here."

She waits for everyone to say their goodbyes, than jerks a thumb at the car. "C'mon. You drop me off, I'll pull out my crap and you can get rolling."
    Hugging? Damn.

Chris approaches Viola cautiously with a raised fist for a fist bump if she goes for that. If not he'll go for the hug. "Always take Names."
    added from history!
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

7. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

Viola is hugged, and hugs. It's warm and weird but nice, and freaky.

When everyone parts she takes a breath and forces a scowl on her lips.

"You guys kick ass too." she nods turning to leave, really leave. "Take care." she nods and ambles over to the truck.

Decided to just close this out here with the rollback and everything.

And so, Viola makes her final bow! Thanks everyone for making her story so darn interesting!
    Meninna Rahu | Primal Urge ●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2