(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Derp, derp forgot about that Impersonation is Resisted, I made a note so I wont forget again!

Alice nods at Asa's words, a tangled knot, that if she hadn't lost her head, and had done something that was legally within her power, wouldn't have come about.

It was something the Haunt would remember.

"Since we are standing here, and I've already admitted my failings, it seems a little...pointless to backtrack now." Tellingly Alice sucks in a breath. "I acted rashly, and without thought, so much so that I lost complete control over myself."

Alice too turns in the direction of the soul beast in the room, feeling that Asa's words, and how they were laid was as much of a test of Alice's character as it was Alessandra's.

Besides, Alice wanted to know what her Coterie mate would sentence her with, the Haunt felt that her unlife was not a risk, but this was a question that Alice needed answered. Just what were the Reeve's thoughts on all of this, and how far would she go....

...and would Alice as the Savage's Coterie mate shield her from any of it.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, West liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

And then Asa spoke the words she was dreading, she had to pass judgement and punishment upon Alice.

Could she do this?

Aside from if she could do it, what was the best punishment?

She had destroyed a member of the Domain, but was granted the position of Priscus and was spared any punishment by Asa and Victoria. But she had also not been the Seneschal nor the Reeve at the time.

A simple banishment to the Barrens seemed too light for something as severe as what they were discussing.

But putting her into Torpor seemed too severe.

“Giving your position within the Domain, I feel you are held to a higher standard than the rest. You are in a position of power and someone others turn to when discretion's have happened. As such, it cannot be a punishment that is light, as it must set the standard and show the Domain that we are not only above the Law, but are subject to punishments and judgements as well.” She had to be tough, she had to show not only Asa, but Alice that she would not play favorites. Be tough, but have compassion as well. Compassion that had been shown to her at one time.

“With that being said, a fitting punishment is one that is going to allow you the chance to reflect on your actions, and how you, the Seneschal, can see that I does not happen again. How you can contain your emotions when faced with a Kindred that is goading you into a fight. I have taken into consideration the circumstances of the event, and the fact that you have been open and honest about it. Had you intended to lie and hide what happened, I would have a different punishment. There for, my punishment is to banish you to the Barrens, for three months. As such, you will not have access to your Herd. It is my intent and hope that this allows you to reflect and build yourself up, to come back stronger.”

Was it the wrong punishment? She didn’t know, but she did know that Alice didn’t mean for this to happen. She had been an outstanding member of the Domain as long as she can remember. Anything more than time in the Barrens seemed too harsh.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

4. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"An interesting choice," Asa answered slowly.

"To starve one who has demonstrated a lack of... composure... seems fitting but also dangerous. Given that you,"
    he looked at Alessandra, "Will be the one tasked with putting her down if you've chosen too risky of a punishment, I won't object since it will be all-around fitting."

Especially if Alice Frenzied and wreaked havoc before Alessandra could put her down. The Reeve would be responsible for her own judgment.

"Very well. Moving forward, did this Kindred have any coterie that needs to be notified? I think we can agree that random Kindred wandering the streets looking for answers or vengeance is the last thing we need."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alessandra speaks laying down the Doll's punishment for herself and their Prince to hear.

Alice nods, slowly, her strings lulling before being pulled taut. The next three months will be interesting, but her up coming punishment was a fitting one. She admitted to Ale that she'd succumbed to her Hunger, going so far to lick the carpet just to gain another drop of Vitae.

Trials and Tribulations Katya's words from months ago come back to mind. This punishment was just another on the long road. Perhaps in the gnawing hunger that will cling to her in the next three months, she'll find truths that she couldn't fathom as the Hunger swiftly turned into Frenzy during her confrontation with Bea.

"It is fitting, and before now I have never spent much if any time in the Barrens, this will give me time to aquatint myself with them." The only thing she was worried over for this punishment was Lyssa. Alice will barely have enough Blood to sustain herself, and she will definitely not have any to spare for her ghoul. "No, to my knowledge Bea alienated all the Kindred who came in contact with her, and those who I could see working with her have left the Domain."

8. Likes West liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She nodded her head in understanding, “I am aware and will accept any and all actions that might follow my judgement.” It wasn’t that she didn’t know the risks, but that she trusted Alice. “As such, I feel I should take responsibility to check in on Seneschal Hart from time to time to observe any situations and should a problem arise, step in before any possible Breaches.” Could she put down the Haunt? It wasn’t something she would ever want to do, but she knows if she had to, she would. It was a matter of security and protecting the Domain at that point, friendships aside.

But what would become of Alice’s Ghoul, Lyssa? She didn’t want the Haunt to lose the woman she had formed a bond with. The woman who assisted her in her nightly activities. There really wasn’t anything Ale could do though. Maybe Alice could make it work, she didn’t doubt her strength.

“I agree, I hadn’t observed her form any bonds with any since arriving. I’ll keep my ears and eyes open, plus make some calls to make sure.” With her loud mouth and attitude, Ale was pretty sure if Bea made any allies in the criminal aspect of things a few calls and favors could sniff them out.

10. Likes , West liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"It seems this is easily settled, then."

Asa was surprised at Alice's words -- that all the Carthians had moved on. He'd noticed their absence from Elysium, but assumed it was one of those childish boycott situations where they imagined themselves to be making some grand gesture while hiding in a closet somewhere impressing one other with plans to manufacture explosive compounds for their triumphant return. Some might have found his thoughts outlandish or even petulant, but he'd known enough Carthians for it to be simple fact. For a Covenant typically comprised of the most youthful, they were often the most unimaginative.

"So until July, Seneschal Hart is to be sent to the Barrens, and to restrain herself from the succor of her Herd," he summarized. "I'd like to add that, Seneschal Hart," his move moved to sound at her directly, "I expect no further lapses. I will assuredly not have an animal for a Seneschal, and most likely not tolerate one within the Domain."

His drawl crept over the three syllables with obvious distaste. If either thought his handing off sentencing was a lack of opinion on the situation, she'd be wrong. He'd known Domains where just the hint that someone had let their inner Beast consume their senses would make them pariah -- but those were also places where Kindred would never have stepped forward on their own.

"All of this unpleasantness aside, I look forward to seeing how your coterie influences the Domain in the nights to come," Asa concluded. "Was there anything else either of you would like to discuss?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

12. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Even as the Italian was discussing the Haunt, and the possibility of her Breaching the Masquerade, or being staked for said possible Breaches, Alice realized the Savage was, indeed, a good Reeve.

Asa's tone struck her harder then Alessandra's decision upon her punishment. His tone, Alice knew, or at least assumed that a man with so much self control only let his displeasure show to extenuate the point.

"There will not be any." Alice vowed. She'd sucked are the fibers of a old rug just for another drop of Vitae, it wasn't something she wanted to experience ever again. "It was a lapse and nothing more. I am not an animal, and I'll prove that to you." Even if everyone in the room had a monster, an animal, which they needed to rein in.

A pause, a moment to follow the change in conversation, and to let go of what had just happened.

"I have high hopes for our Coterie as well." Change was carried on the wind, in the months to come there was much the Winds would carry with them. "I have nothing else to bring up," says the Doll, her hands clasped in front of her, though her head turns toward her Coterie mate to see if the Savage had anything else to bring up.

14. Likes West liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

So Asa agreed with her punishment, her gut wasn’t far off then. Which boosted her confidence, but the fact that she had to punish Alice still weighed heavy.

She caught the distaste in his voice, but didn’t say anything. His words, and tone, got his point across quite clearly. The situation wasn’t a pleasant one, and the consequences could have been quite dire. And very well could still be, if Alice didn’t manage to control her hunger and Beast for three months. Then it would fall to her to put Alice down, something she did not want to do.

Her eyes move over to Alice as the Haunt speaks. She was right, she wasn’t an animal, as long as she could control her Beast. But then again, any of them could turn into an animal if the circumstances were right. Hell, she almost lost control a few times while being tied to that chair. Fucking gasoline and flares, how she managed to control her own still blew her mind.

A nod, “As do I.” their Coterie would be successful, though the loss of Emma still stung.

“I did have one matter to bring up. I assisted Seneschal Hart on a matter within the Domain concerning the Brood. I called in Deputy French, Bea and Jesse as well to aide us. We learned they were staying and performing ceremonies at an abandoned house. After we gained entry, a fight broke out, and we lost Deputy French, she fell at the hands of another Kindred. But we were able to end them, and have one of them stored in a warehouse I was able to secure. We were able to listen in on their conversation before the fight broke out, and gathered some info. They mentioned someone, a Kindred maybe, by the name of….” There was a pause as she searched for the word, “Dirge? The name doesn’t mean anything to me, does it sound familiar to you? It sounded as if that person, Kindred or not, had something to do with the Brood situation.” she says looking to Asa.

“Though, there was one very unsettling thing.” And weird, “We searched the rest of the house and in the basement we found Josephine Sterling chained to the wall. It appeared that they were either worshiping her, or using her for some type of ritual. She didn’t speak to us, nor answer our questions and to be honest, I’m not sure she was all there. It was decided that we could use her to flush out the remainder of the Brood, and staked her. She is also being held in the same warehouse, and I can provide you with the address should you desire it, or I can move her to a place you deem more appropriate.” Maybe he wished to question the ex Reeve himself, that was up to him. “It might be worth nothing that Jesse disappeared that night, we had finished and while searching, he just didn’t return. I’m sure if I’ve forgotten something that Seneschal Hart can help fill in any gaps.”

16. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"These violent delights have violent ends."

And in their triumph die, like fire and powder.

Asa shook his head slightly as he considered the former Reeve who had spiraled ever downward, an irony for a woman who had looked upward for salvation.

"A shame about Deputy French,"
    he said sincerely. "She was with us for many years." Longer, he thought, than either of these two. "I didn't know her but for a couple of conversations, but she had made a home here."

He closed his eyes and sifted through memories.

"Dirge was a Baddacelli of the Crone,"
    Asa continued, opening his eyes to look at the same. "She retreated to the original Necropolis to run it with Arnold Culler and they all slowly vanished or drifted away. Before that she was the victor in a series of combats for a Regency, which she defeated two Sanctified sorcerers during. If memory serves, she favors a spear which she uses for staking and had a large attack dog. I would consider he quite dangerous, especially if she's carrying a ceremonial staff which doubles as a spear. She was a Deputy at one point, so I'm surprised to hear she's turned."

It was the reason he didn't care for the blood magics. Too similar to the Brood, and lines often blurred in people's lust for knowledge and power.

"Use your own judgments with what remains of Sterling."

Jesse's cowardice didn't surprise him in the least. His single conversation with the man had been laden with affected speech and ignorance that was overdone to the point of comedy.

18. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Shit.

So focused on what had transpired and all of her issues, and her impending punishment she forgot about the former Reeve that had stored in a warehouse with the Brood member, Julia. Listening to Ale recount their encounter with the Brood in the kine-thought of-ghost house, Alice was about to interject about Dirge, they've known about her for months, but the Prince informs them of what he remembers of her mirror opposite. "This is the same cell that was behind the fire bombing at the Crone Farm last year during the Summer Solstice. There were seven of them, including Dirge. We've ended three of them, and have the fourth, Julia in torpor." Alice elaborates, "Josephine Sterling...was mindless. I don't know if they were feeding her, but she wasn't...there. Only the Beast remained. As Reeve Antinori said, they'd propped her up as an object of worship, sanctified her, and the space they'd been using."

Alice bows her head, accepting the Prince's words on their fallen Coterie mate. Though the Haunt was sure that the Prince didn't know that the fallen Savage had been the forth in the Keystones.

In knowing Dirge, Alice would know how far she could climb even with her Blood's...afflictions, but in understanding her mirror opposite, her enemy, Alice would know what not to do. Alice would take the Morlock's presence as the warning it was.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread