Ended
Watch
(Fresh Blood) Doctors Who?

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

The hospital was a labyrinth of harsh light and ugly, antiseptic corridors. Night shift: the paths through the maze are largely empty; the kine cluster in wards and in the Emergency Room; away from the industry of healthcare, the hospital is a dead zone. Silence fills the void with the occasional echo of rattle and clatter. As per their plan, Allison and Bobcat look the part - she is in scrubs and he looks a bloody mess. He lies on an old trolley with fresh cream bedding. The trolley would really like to go right...

Over to you Rantifusa and Allison Black Whisper . To speed things up I start the scene in the hospital so we don't get side tracked penetrating security and so forth. I'm envisioning this event occurs on a different night to the previous scene; please advise if this is not so.

R
    Rantifusa

"Now what nurse? We are in... did you find out where the patient is?" says Bobcat when nobody is close to them to listen.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

It was like going the grocery store and grabbing that one shopping cart... You think, What's it matter...I am not going to be long..., but end up going up and down every isle, fighting that shopping cart every inch of the way. Instead of a cart full of groceries, she had a Bobcat.

"Uh...ya..." Allison nodded softly. "Right?" The meat wagon seemed like it wanted to go right anyways...
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Allison will need to make [Manipulation + Persuasion] to try and locate the crash victim

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Manipulation+Persuasion;Fast Talk(If Applicable);Social Chameleon(If Applicable)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-02-26 14:00:39 Allison Black rolls 3 to Social Chameleon (10 Again) 7, 2, 8 1 success
    2015-02-26 13:58:08 Allison Black rolls 1 to Fast Talk (10 Again) 3 failure
    2015-02-26 13:56:32 Allison Black rolls 6 to Manipulation+Persuasion (10 Again) 9, 6, 9, 7, 4, 6 2 successes
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

There is a trick to getting people to talk, and it is all in the presentation. And this Daeva is a dab hand at blending in. She makes it look so easy to walk up to a counter and make some general enquiries. New girl on the job, yeah. Still finding her way around. And then there is the brush with security which becomes a private joke and a "no. They're pulling your leg, you need to go this way..."

Doesn't make things easier of course.

"...You sure you need to take that guy all the way over there? Those are private rooms..."

"...Where have you been? I heard that guy is recovering from being badly shot up. Police are guarding him. He's, like, helping them with their inquiries or something..."

R
    Rantifusa

While being pushed by the 'nurse', Bobcat tried to remember when was the last time he was in a hospital.
    I think I had appendicitis once... or was it something else, he touches in the area where the appendix should be as if he was able to notice if it was there or not. And there was that time in that clinic... they were not going to use all that blood anyway...

The sight of a cop interrupts his thoughts Shit...
    "Nurse?" he says almost in a whisper.

I don't know if I assumed too much with the cop being in the hallway, if I did, just delete that part

R
    Rantifusa

Bobcat is dead

"You know what? I better wait you outside" says Bobcat to Allison, standing up from the wheelchair, taking off his bandages.

I don't want to deal with fucking cops.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Alison didn't want to chance an encounter with the cops either. The sight of the lone policeman bought her to a pause. A further sweep of the nearby ward, sans Bobcat, only confirmed that the police were most definitely guarding the man they sought to meet. A bored, youthful, cop stared vacantly at the wall; but the older police woman was alert and the Daeva felt her eyes follow her as she past.

Best not chance it. And in those moments the opportunity was lost...

Dawn. Across the city a dingy alley way is disturbed by noise, clamour, and honest labour. The garbage men are about their business, cleaning away the refuse that massed humanity generates. The two garbage collectors are not old but they are experienced. Chatting merrily as they work, they drag off a particularly large refuse bin. They don't look within as they hand it over the mechanised jaws; they don't see a broken box spill its contents amid the jumble of empty packages and organic remains.

The mechanised jaw whine and whir and crunch...

And a plot ends. Thank you for play. I'm sorry it didn't take off.

Closed Thread