Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Seasons Don't Fear the Reaper... (Ash Run)

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"We're in agreement then?" Terri states, not sure if it will help to diffuse any tension stirring already amongst them.

Damn Summer, always so hot-headed.

Was it her? Was she just being paranoid? Maybe it was the nerves starting, that trickle of adrenaline that gives the body power. Terri waits to catch Rick's eye and gives him a wink of understanding along with an encouraging smile. Heck, if she could have wrinkled her nose it would have looked too damn cute.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Fu
    Fu

PRE

"In agreement that we are going to be hunting a dangerous crazy? We should be, the crazies are the ones you have to watch out for. They don't follow common sense like the rest of us." Fu says in a serious voice. The irony is lost on himself however.

PRE

Rust nods in agreement with Fu. IMaybe if he tried..

How's that?

Rust uses his hand to kneed Terris' shoulder Nothing much. An attempt at building camaraderie. He ignores Rick.

L

Rick offered a barely perceptible nod to Terri at her look; and resisted the urge to arch one eyebrow as Rust began kneading her shoulder, drawing in a deep breath through is nose. Rust seemed to possess all the subtlety of a freight train. Both in his approach with Terri and views of the Ash Run. Summers certainly could be exasperating at times. Ahh well, with Terri at least he was running a race he'd already lost; the only question was when he'd figure it out. Still, he hoped that HAL showed up soon. Give the other Elemental's one track mind something else to focus on.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri locks eyes with Rick and gives an almost imperceivable shake of her head for him not to get involved. Gently, she places her hand on Rust's, almost caressing it. Then, she swings her heel back hard into his shin and steps forward, turning to face him, arms crossed.

"This ain't no petting zoo, Rusty, we're here to hunt and I ain't the prize. Get me?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

PRE

Rust grunts and hoists his leg up to caress it. Shock spoiling his emotionless bravado. Geez lady. He locks eyes with her. "I.. I get you."

Feisty.

And and not his. He forces a grin. Then laughs. It's surprisingly human, coming from a metal-made-lion. "Now I know" He says to Terri. "Now I understand why your with the Mirror." Yes. Respect this one.

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

Kyle wanders into into the Empty Orchestra, and looks around. Everyone's involved with someone else, so he heads back out. A few minutes later he comes back in with an ever-so fancy Compound Longbow, along with a quiver of arrows for it. He sits down at a table and pulls out some kind of widget, to work on it while he waits.

Today was not a day of fun or frolic.

Description

PRE

You have no idea. Terri keeps the thought to herself, glad as the door opens and Kyle walks in, along with a tasty looking longbow. Yet, as he takes a seat away from them, she cannot help but head over to welvome him, even if he is trying to keep his distance.

Must be a squirrel thing.

"Hi Kyle, nice to see you again. Never took you to be an archer?"

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

"Good Evening Miss Nutkins." He twangs the bowstring, and apparently unsatisfied with the result, he fiddles with the pulley some more. "It's something new I've tried, and I find that I enjoy it. It is nice to see you again, though I would prefer it being in different circumstances. What about you? How are you doing this evening."
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Description

PRE

Terri smiles at the sound and Kyle's fiddling with it, trying to make it perfect.

"Nervous and apprehensive, so in that respect, as prepared as I'll ever be." Terri tucks her hair behind her ear-tuft, a would-be sign for any man but it is done without thought, a tick leftover from days gone by. Besides, Terri can remember their first meeting and how he seemed to blank her feminine charms, instead sitting happily in Barkley's lap.

Not that she cared, not anymore. Terri steals a glance towards Rick and the Summer Hotheads nearby.

"Besides, its nice to see that a courtier of Spring has chosen to take part in this. Hope and passion may be called for very soon."

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread