Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
(Travelling Wizards) Suits, thieves and strippers

Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    L
    Lobo Argost

Liara smiled at the answers she was given. Then she turned serious as she looked at the police stripper. "Would you recognize him if you saw him again?"

Katsuro Tomori

At the whispered mention of shipment and merchandise Korvin couldn't help but be further intrigued. Now, for those on the unawares the Angustri have a certain...reputation. They get things done, and when left to their own devices they get them done exceptionally well...the problem with this is that amongst the Family there seems to be a general philosophy, it's always better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission. Korvin only asked if the regular rules regarding disciplines were in place...of course that means the part about not using them in elysia except in defense of the prince, fields or officers of the court. As far as Korvin was concerned he was willing to try and bend that to suit his purposes, after all the VIP list stolen would cause great damage to the kindred, he suspected at least one of whoms name matched that of an officer of the Court, and perhaps had much dealings with the Prince, and protecting the Princes assets were of course protecting the Prince...

He gave a simple chuckle at the businessman at his table, and pretended to drink a little more scotch, before saying "Come now, legally speaking I doubt any lawyer would advise me to be so upfront about my business deals with a stranger. I'm just looking to celebrate....but he leaned in with a devilish grin "We can agree that I'm certainly not Corporate, my skills are more in the entertainment industry, you could say.

He leaned back and inhaled his cigar, then focused his senses drawing on the blood to allow him to hear the conversation going on about merchandise and shipments more thoroughly through the first gift of auspex.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"My mortal family would have flipped if I had tried to join the armed services." Joseph replies to Roderick. Watching the video play again Joseph shakes his head. Too much going on and nothing of what he cares about. The Ordo could use another sword.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-03-16 16:36:32 Joseph Hartman rolls 4 to Video tape2 (Wits2+Invest2=4) (10 Again) 6, 1, 2, 5 failure

M

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-03-16 20:23:04 Roderick rolls 3 to to investigate the video. 3 (Wits 2 + Investigation 1) (10 Again) 4, 1, 6 failure

Roderick sat back and shook his head. This wasn't what he was meant to do with his skills, watching video tapes like a minimum wage rent-a-cop. He leaves the rest of it to Joseph, letting him get some quiet time to focus on the videos and see what he discovers.

When he thinks enough time passes, he asks, "Do you think I'm too harsh on them?"

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Liara

Kat nods looking sincerely happy to help:

"Sure, hon. I should really hit the stage, though. Are we done here?"

The girls look a bit bored and tired now after torturing their memory. This detective stuff is surely more fun on TV than in person.

Korvin - please roll Perception - 3. The music is very distracting for your heightened senses.

As soon as Korvin relies upon the power of his Blood the already not-so-gentle rhythm of the music turns into a giant gong right next to his ear. Sure, the speech of the two men can also be heard more clearly, but it needs to be separated from all the other noises: the music, the stripper's panting, the waiters walking and the man next to Korvin speaking.

Bruce seems to relax seeing that whatever Korvin's play is he's probably not a cop.

"Well, Kat is really something. She should come on stage in a few seconds."

He looks eagerly at the podium where the current girl is finishing her number.

Joseph and Roderick

Unfortunately, you cannot gleam more information from the tape during the time you look through it. You have been reviewing the time after the opening but nothing suspicious is happening.

Eve raises her head from the notebook:

"How are things going, boys? Need any help?" - she doesn't sound overly enthusiastic now that the cute one has left but what the hell - she's bored.

Katsuro Tomori

As the music roared on in his head, Korvin only gave an eager nod in response to hearing about Kats apparent approval from the gentlemen across from him. He inhaled from his cigar, closing his eyes briefly and exhaled. As he did so he tried his best to tune out the other sounds. Korvin was a Dragon, dammit. His senses would answer to him when called, rather than bend to the raucous assault the club had turned into.

4 suxx Wits+Comp-3+WP
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-03-19 15:05:21 Korvin Angustri rolls 5 to Wits+Composuer-3+WP (10 Again, WillPower) 2, 10, 8, 10, 10, 7, 4, 6 4 successes
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

L
    Lobo Argost

Liara nodded. "Yes. We're done. Thank you for your time." She winked at Kat. "Break a leg."

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Kelreth , Moonfang , Bump!

Liara Shepard

Kat nods and heads to the stage with a happy smile as you exit the dressing room.

Korvin

In the few moments it takes the strippers to change you can clearly hear the two men talking as the music dims:

"They say Daggers has a couple new suppliers. And they can get you anything, no matter who has it at the moment. Maybe we could trade him for something?" - at that point the beat kicks back in and Korvin cannot hear anything else.

9. Likes Jaqen liked this post

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph rubs a hand through the hair on his head. The blush has a tendency to make things itch which makes no sense to Joseph at all.

"Maybe, at the very least going hard ass from the get go might deprive you of friends." The Ventrue looks away from the screen. "I'm not seeing anything." He says quietly to Roderick.

M

Roderick replied with only a grunt at both the advice and the admition. He looked to Eve then as he leaned back in his chair, "Whoever we are dealing with either has a lot of training, knows how to hide from the cameras though inside knowledge.. or we just aren't as good at watching videos as we think we are." He leaned forward and stood up putting his hands in his pockets as he walked towards the center of the office, "For now, we wait to see if Liara and Korvin find something of their own. Maybe a new perspective will shine some light on this."

Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread