Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Welcome Mystagogues!

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Volos straightened when the Curator walked into the room. “Volos, Necromancer.” He said as he followed the bosslady to her chair and stood where he was generally supposed to as he watched the two new appearances.
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

J
    Jerry12345

Theophrastus pulled the chair that was closed to him and sat down when the Curator arrived. The newest face was probably him, but he saw no harm in introducing himself again "My name is Theophrastus, you can call me Theo if you want. I'm a necromancer, just moved into town the other day, still trying to find my feet around the city's magical scene."

"Oroboas. I'm a warlock," Orobas introduces himself, tipping his hat slightly.

He takes a seat at the table, and a sip of his drink. Looks like it's time to settle into this little meeting.

J
    Jerry12345

"So..." He turns to the Curator "Introductions made."

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Striking Looks •• (Elegant)
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria
    Status (Consilium) •••Status (Mysterium) •••••

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Indeed. And as you may know by now, I am Tyria Primoria, head of the Mysterium here. If you have any questions, you may feel free to ask them. It seems we have more numbers than action, however, and I would like to see some cohesion and cooperation from new members who will not simply run off in a few months. I'd also appreciate if our more experienced members could help those newly arrived, even if we do seem to be a bit disorganized at present. The only way to address such an issue, obviously, is to begin to accomplish things. I will not, however, be investing excessive amounts of my own personal time guiding you all, which I may have been mistaken to not state explicitly for others. This is not a city in an easy position."

"Did any of you have any questions for me right now?"

J
    Jerry12345

The moros looked around, waiting for someone to ask something, so he wouldn't be the only one, but his patience ran out fast. "Is there any restrictions of taboos about research we should be aware of?"

"Hope that doesn't make me sound like a psychopath or something..."

"A good question, good question," Orobas chimes in with a nod.

The warlock deftly pulls out his cellphone, tapping the screen to open its notepad feature. He taps the keypad, checking that it's ready, and gives a satisfied nod.

"Might help knowing if there's other long-standing research or projects going on?" he suggests. "You know, just so we can offer to help out where we're needed or at least avoiding stepping on other people's toes."

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"If I desire assistance with something, all appropriate persons will be notified, as has been the case in the past. In regards to your research query, or anyone else, if there is doubt about something, either don't do it, or ask someone with more experience in the matter. We do try not to proceed blindly."

She pauses, looking to each of the Mystagogues before her, before adding, "Was there anything else?"

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"If that is all, please be aware that a more formal meeting of the Order will be taking place within the next two months. Good day to you all."

Final questions before scene ends?

Oroboas nods, tapping the notes into his phone before locking the screen again.

"Alright, good to know," he says with a smile. "Thanks for your time, Dr. Primoria. And I'll be looking forward to the next meeting."

He tosses a casual glance to the other two. If they don't have anything to add, he can be out the door in time to grab a late meal at his favorite restaurant.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread