Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(1206) Terri and Spartan

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia accepts the hug from the squirrel-girl without hesitation. "Better now," she says simply, pulling away with a hint of a smile. She thanks Rick, then says to Jack after understanding his josh with a slight shake of her head and a now visible smile, "Thanks. How's the arm?"

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

As they broke, Terri returned to Rick and slid an arm around his waist, smiling to the good Doctor. However, as Xerxia mentioned something about his arm, Terri couldn't resist.

"Something happen, Jack?" she asked curiously.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Doctor Jack

Doctor Jack

PRE

Jack smiles as he visibly flexes his hand for the fairest.

"Good as new... or, maybe good as old... uh... it's good."

Raising an eyebrow at Terri's question, he turns toward her and extends his hand with a slight look of discomfort, or perhaps even embarrassment.

"Looks like I've been walking around with some other guys hand for the last few years. But, I got mine back. I found it when we went to the Fleshmarket, actually."

After wiggling his fingers for the Autumn courtiers, the good doctor downs the last of his bourbon and looks around at them questioningly...

"Anyone else need a drink?"

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"That's..." Terri wanted to say weird but she'd seen enough craziness over the last few years to realise that within the world they inhabited, anything was possible. She settled for, "...interesting, actually. Do you know who's hand you had?"

And will they want that back?

Because it really was an obvious question.

"Oh, a Redbull and vodka would be lovely,"
    Terri smiled, graciously.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

Description

PRE

Serreth shook his head as he entered the Four Seasons. He wasn't normally the sort to be late and he was furious with himself for being so. He had dressed, as he always did for formal occasions, in a plain black suit, white shirt, small black bow-tie.
    He glanced around and spotted Terri Nutkins and Rick Pereg Lesingnon . He made his way over.
    "Greetings, sorry to bother to bother you, I was hoping I could have a word before things got started?"
    As she waited for Jack to reply, Terri noticed Serreth ( Tyladhras ) enter and smiled as he made his way over.

"Not at all, Serreth," she said warmly, as friendly and welcoming as ever. "Let me introduce two very good friends; Xerxia of the Summer Court, and Doctor Jack, Impassioned Armiger of the Spring Court. Xerxia, Jack, this is Serreth, one of the Leaden Mirror."

L

Swapping hands around, that was...new. And Rick found himself suddenly grateful that, even if they'd been changed, that all his bits and pieces were the ones he'd originally had. At least he was pretty sure they were, hoped they were.

Really, really, hoped they were.

Thankfully he was shaken from that line of thought by the mention of alcohol. "I definitely think I could go for a glass of bourbon about now, preferably neat."

He flashes Serreth a grin of his own as the Earthbones makes his way over, "No bother at all, what's on your mind?"

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia smiles and says, "That's good to hear, Jack. Speaking of the Fleshmarket... We should find sometime to figure out our next move in finding that Sandy girl.

"But today's a day for celebrating, so let's not bother with business right now, right?"
    she asks cheerily, trying to brighten the mood.

The Fairest turns and waves at Serreth. "Glad you could make it."

She then says to the group, "Wow, I'm starving! I'm going to go see what Mrs. Rosemary has cooked up this season. Catch you all later!"

OOC

T
    Tyladhras

Serreth extended a respectful bow to the gathering before him. "A pleasure to meet you both. Xerxia. Doctor. He followed the bow with a nod and a handshake to the two unfamiliar Changelings.

Turning back to Rick and Terri, "I hope you're both keeping well. I was hoping to begin construction of a hollow sometime soon, I'd rather not indebt myself to Mr. Bates if possible. He caught himself, "Not that Mr. Bates is a particularly harsh landlord or anything. I just try not to make a habit of accruing debts."

He coughed briefly and got back on topic. "Anyway, I wasn't sure who to ask, I'd like to build it as close as possible if not within the Freehold. As my own court's Sovereign it seemed most appropriate to ask yourself."

OOC

Jack doesn't acknowledge Terri's question about his hand's previous owner, but does indeed acquire a vodka & redbull for the perky redhead. After handing Rick his bourbon, the good doctor shakes the newcomer's hand and tries not to shiver as his Spring mantle is smothered by being surrounded by Autumn courtiers.

L

Rick accepts the glass from Jak wit a grateful smile, raising it to his lips for a sip as he listened to Serreth's question. "Oh, you don't need to ask permission of the Sovereigns to establish a Hollow. To the best of my knowledge you never have." He shrugs, a slight smile playing at the edge of his lips. "And I like to think that if it was I'd have been told at some point."

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.