Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Seeing the Sites

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    S
    Steven

"Do we need to work out?" Dorian asked as he gives a look to L'aire.

Dorian kept his hands in his pockets as he walks behind Irea and Jezebel.

PRE

"No, this is the bastion! If, for whatever reason, you are in this part of the city, and must get to a place of safety, come here. A good last resort, I would say. This place is owned by one of those who like Summer, although he is not around for the moment."

Dominyk Prise

PRE

He hadn’t expected to get off the bus just to catch the next one, thank the gods for monthly transit passes. When the group stepped out of the bus, he realized how odd they might look to the mundanes. three women and two men, of all sorts of contrasting togetherness.

But that was part of being a changeling wasn’t it, the complete mismatched similarities. The differences that made everyone the same.

Dominyk looked over the gym, “Is it still open?” he asked, realizing exactly how far he didn’t go when it came to Sacramento’s public transportation.

D
    Duvainor

"Huh. So it's a castle in spirit, I guess." Jezebel said, eyeing up the front of the Gym. "Good to know there's a bug-out point here if things go wrong. It's kinda odd that Summer's running it though." She cast a glance around her companions. "I'd have thought Winter'd be in charge of this sort of thing, to let the Spear get on with busting heads?"

S
    Sasha

After L’aire had gotten off the bus, the Fairest shook her head to Dorian. “I don’t think so.”

She listed to Irea talk about the castle, er bastion uh gym? The Winter was slightly confused until it occurred to her. “Ah I see a place of safety or something of that nature?” Her hand shrugged along with her body as they looked at the building.

“Who owns it?” She glanced to Irea their tour guide.

Her violet eyes peered inside for a moment and then her face became alit with understanding. “Actually, it doesn’t surprise me that it’s a summery place. After the other night at the Forge, it seems fitting.” L'aire recalled Irea and Jezebel were there that same night but she didn't know if Dorian had been there and not a clue if the Flowering had been there either.

S
    Steven

"We did not know this place was here..." Dorian says as he continues to follow the group. He is at the end of the line of lost, just enjoying the walk.

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

-1 Glamour to harden Mask

Degnar had been patrolling around West Sacramento, minding his own business as usual. He had heard about the incident with Rust Mane at his gym, so from time to time he walked by the place just to keep an eye out. After all, there was always a small chance that he may run into some piece of information that needed to be reported to Queen Byeli.

The Darkling was actually not barefoot this time around; instead he was wearing a pair of old boots that matched his worn out leather coat and an old hat. The shoes and the hat appeared to be "new" acquisitions for the Tunnelgrub. As usual, he had a black messenger bag slung over his left shoulder.

As he turned the corner, Degnar noticed a few familiar faces. Even though some of the Winter Courtiers had their Masks hardened, he recognized them on sight. After all, he had met most of them during the meeting at Treasured, where the majority of the attendees had hardened their Masks for the occasion. However, there was one Lost amongst the group he did not recognize, and she seemed to lack a Mantle as well.

One of these things is not like the other...

Figuring that the group had probably spotted him already, the Archer of the Lonely March approached them at a casual pace. "Hello," said the Darkling to the group, both of his hand stuffed in his coat's pockets. "Fancy seeing you all here."

PRE

"Yes, exactly, this can be a place of safety. It is owned by Rust Mane, but I doubt it is closed even after the incident," Rea replied before Degnar appeared, her eyes fixed on the Gyms sign. She turned at the sound of Degnars voice and broke into a smile as she saw another of winter had joined them.

"Buongiorno, Degnar!" she said happily in greeting. "I am surprised to see you! We were just viewing some of the town, looking at places that are useful to us. Would you care to join us? Doubtless you have more knowledge about these places than most."

S
    Steven

"Degnar." Dorian says by way of greeting from the back of the line, saying very little else.

Dominyk Prise

PRE

The face he recognized, the shoes he didn’t.

Greetings, L...Degnar.” he said to the darkling, blinking as he pushed the obligatory title aside and he looked down. “New shoes?

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread