Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Prime Plumbers

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Miach

PRE

As they were walking toward the ley line leak, Miach asked more detailed questions to Rosh about their own proceedings. His lack of knowledge didn't stop him from asking, cause as Menwel once said : "He who never asks remains in ignorance"

Errr... How do you intend to seal the leak, Councilor ? I don't see you carrying any other of those tools. And exactly where is it, and what caused it ? Do you know ? And how will I be of assistance ?

Ho, by the way, when do you think we can talk about those cloaking lessons you mentioned at the Consilium ? I must say I'd be interested to know more about that too.

He tagged along, making a show of confidence, but the Enchanter didn't quite feel it.

Rosh

PRE

"It's something you have to see to understand. How good are your Prime tables?" Rosh looks both ways before crossing the street with the light and turning down for the Bridge it self. A shiver of fear as the river comes into veiw.

Miach

PRE

My Prime tables...

Miach gulped before answering the Councilor, then remembered >the exact words he had said at the Consilium<. It would be fine.

Well, I've been shown what it's like to actually see the Prime in action, mana, ley lines, spells, auras. I've some theoretical foundation there, but I've not been able to duplicate it yet. I'm not even an Initiate, but I firmly expect that with some tutelage here I can make the most of this "perfect opportunity to learn the arts of Prime".

In the doctor's voice, it was half-teasing, half-pleading, but he didn't know himself which way he leaned. He merely shrugged, and watched the river ahead, then remembered in which circumstances the lines had been damaged. He would have to help the Obrimoi chase those thoughts away.

I take it you feel like doing some teaching ? That's really great of you !

Rosh

PRE

Rosh jots down the step to the gate before turning his eyes ont he Bridge and searching for any Spell work laid out since he was here last.

"You should be able to see the Ley line now, Can you see where it's ruptured?"

Scrut for any new spell work other then the fading Bridge Spell, 5 sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-02-24 00:26:18 [03] Rosh rolls 4 to INT+Occ (10 Again) 7, 8, 6, 9 2 successes
    2012-02-24 00:26:18 [02] Rosh rolls 4 to INT+Occ (10 Again) 5, 1, 9, 2 1 success
    2012-02-24 00:26:18 [01] Rosh rolls 4 to INT+Occ (10 Again) 10, 7, 2, 9, 4 2 successes

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

There isn't any new spell work. It seems that whichever group was hording this location and their competition has vanished.

The leyline indeed is just below the bridges workings, having settled there after last time. Its flow is fine, except for the resonance leaking into water, which seems to be diluting around the area and turning the water its color. You feel the rush of traffic and the thrill of a good purchase drift out of the water.

for sake of simplicity I am going to put Denizen and Ix over in http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...-and-Macman%29 This thread
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Miach

PRE

OOC

Unsure what to answer the Councilor, the Acanthus opted for the safest route: truth.

I don't see anything of the sort, Councilor. Though if you can tell me when it has ruptured, I can look back in Time, and maybe locate it.

How does it sound to you ?

Rosh

PRE

Rosh takes the lock in his hand and it opens without a thought. He lifts the latch to the gate and waits for Miach to pass first. "Prime is the under-structure of the Supernal. Each Arcana is a different Frequency and Prime is the first station on the Dial. The first lesson is learning to see that structure, to find the first frequency. When you can see your spells for the pattern they are and discern the Supernal remnants from the Fallen white noise around you..." Rosh traces the the Natural Ley Line with his finger through the air above Miach's head. "Then you can see that you are standing under a major artery of the City's Mana vascular system."

Rosh closes the gate behind them and snaps the lock back in place. "Seeing Resonance is like seeing the Wind." Rosh thinks about Time and how is might be used to see Prime. He has no gift for the work of Arcadia. SO he falls back on the rudmentary teachings of Gavel and Ruby.

"Try looking back and forth on the Time line around here. See if you find the changes made by Prime's invincible influence. Especially the water below us." Rosh turns his eyes toward the stairs they came down, the sidewalk line the street above. Vigilant so Miach can try his hand at seeing the wind.

Loosen The Treads
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-02-26 22:48:48 Rosh rolls 6 to LoosenThreads (10 Again) 6, 8, 1, 1, 2, 7 1 success

Miach

PRE

The careful advice given by Rosh reminded Miach of the time, way way before, when Menwel was trying to teach him how to see Life. The concepts seemed to share similarities, with the Obrimoi talking about vascular system, and their job of stitching a wound. It was meaningful to the Enchanter. He nodded at the Counsilor, and focused his mind and senses on the search he was on.

The tall Acanthus decided to open his eyes to Time, and see whether he could indeed discern influence of Prime in the flux of Time around them all, as he was instructed to.

1 success

Looking at the water below, he peered at the water-before, the water-now, and the water-after, all superimposed to his sight. He bent to the ground, and gazed deep, deep into the parallel flows of it. There was a little... something different in the water-now than in the other water-then. Like some sparkling...

The water-now seems slightly... richer ? more sparkling ? different yes than it had been, and would be ? This is a clue about Prime, you say ?

Miach

PRE

OOC

Rosh

PRE

Rosh grins wide. "You have it. Practice seeing that without having to compare time lines or whatever it is you just did." Rosh gives the Miach a thumbs up.

OOC

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread