Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
(1108) Official Court

Page 6 of 20 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

Conner gives a polite nod of his head to Amelita, "Excuse me Miss Cardoso, I have duties that must be attended." Conner's voice was flat, not betraying that he was not pleased with her lack of decorum.

Conner takes notice and looks to Ariana, "Excuse me Madam Donovan." Conner says giving the smallest glance into Ariana's eyes. Conner then steps away from one female of the Invictus to go talk to the other. Conner had to admit he is a touch surprised at the invitation to speak from Ms Brown, they have not spoken much if at all and he was curious as to what she would need. Conner had to admit he was also suprised at the subtlety by which Madam Brown requested to speak with him.

Alice and Conner Continued Here

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph returns the bow, only deeper. "Good evening as well Mr. Heinz, thank you again for helping me return. It is good to be back." He smiles at the last bit. Awake and this was better than that sleep.

Joseph glances at some new arrivals as his beast pulls him. "Hmm....O" He looks back at Mykel and gives him a respectful nod of the head. "Congratulations on your appointment, I can't remember if it happened before or during my sleep but I know I have not congratulated you on it."

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Max and Joe continued here.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana smiled to those around her nodding as each person entered. It was a busy evening already and she saw Daniella enter. She had not spoken to her in quite some time. Ariana politely excused herself from anyone who may have been around.

"Good evening Madame Sage." Ariana smiled to her ( MsDaniella ) as she approached. "How are you this lovely evening?" Asking sincerely when she was in a conversation range.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella smiles and gives a respectful bow to Ms. Donovan. "I am well, thank you for asking. And how are you? I do have to say that is a lovely dess, I love the color." Her smile warm and her tone honest.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana and Daniella continue here

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David looks over at Sidor. He had seen the man around, but had yet to actually meet him. After all, the last time he introduced himself to someone it had ended up being the bishop.
    Speaking of, where is the bishop?
    After the procession has passed, he walks up to Sidor, "Good evening. I have seen you around, but have yet to catch your name. David Silver, Hierophant of the Circle of the Crone." He says politely, offering a handshake.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

6 Empathy Sux

Amelita picks up on Conner's disapproval, sees past it and decides there's something else darkening his mood. The Shadow wanders off a short distance and sits alone. Her eyes wander over Heinz and Hartman while she listens in idly on Conner.

ST Note: Resistance was rolled by Conner and results determined via PM
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa watched as more Kindred filtered in, raising an eyebrow at the presence of some and absence of others. He traded a look with Twist as they dispersed into various conversations before turning to Martha and indicating the Reeve.

"Miss Villiers, did you and Reeve Heinz have the opportunity to settle on a replacement for Flores?"

The question was tinged with curiosity, for both the answer and whether they'd found time on such short notice.

Martha and Asa continue here...
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

PRE

If she could sigh without feeling silly, she more than likely would have. Almost three months in Southern California, Arizona, New Mexico and Northern Mexico and every single answer she found only opened a door to more questions, questions about who her Sire was, why he had embraced her, why she felt the a certain pull of the blood inside her, how its whispers carried over to her daysleep and invaded her mind with strange ideas. She had asked herself if it was normal, if other Kindred experienced such oddly terrifying and beautiful thoughts, but well girl nobody's written the Complete Idiot's Guide to Being Kindred yet so those answers, like so many others, would just have to wait for now.

Now the most pressing question on her mind right now was "Why?". Why had she come back here to Sacramento? She needed to collect more information about her Sire and the legacy he'd left and he had spent part of his Requiem here, he'd even embraced her in this town decades ago. She'd be a frightened childe back then, hiding among the kine, playing with them in order to avoid the Iron Rule of an unjust and insane Prince and political games of those who would eventually depose him. She'd left the city, vowing never to return and yet she had. Twice now. Why?

Well that answer was rather easy. The Succubi had been able to experience a bit of peace in the city and even came close to developing relationships ... friendships even ... with others of her kind. So when she needed to regroup, to collect her thoughts and think ... it had been an easy choice.

Thus Sarah LaFleur had slipped into a interesting and sensual black dress and made her way to the club where she had once shown two friends the seductive joys of Jazz as they brainstormed ideas together. The blond Daeva feels the touch of fear that she always felt when approaching a Kindred gathering but it was mixed with a desire ... no a lust ... that drove her black high heels forward.

Sarah

Page 6 of 20 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last
Closed Thread