Watch

Acanthus meeting at Philip`s place

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Night Hawk Base):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 4/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 4/2 (Fortunes Protection, Sibyls Sight, Shifting the odds, Quantum Flux)
    Stats 2

Base: Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in FP:UL: Winter)): 3/6, on person: 3/2: (Fortunes Protection(FP), Perfect Moment, Exceptional Luck)
    (in Squeaky Choir (SQ): Nearest Building): 6/6 spells (on person 6/2): (FP, Sybils Sight, Gain Skill, Exceptional Luck, Pulse of the Living World, Quantum Flux)
    (in Ley Line/Hallows(LLHF40)): 3/6 spells, 3/2 on person: (FP, Sybils Sight, Exceptional Luck)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in Consilium
    Armor: 4 (FP, SQ, DYLF, LLHF40) Defense: 3 , Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Body Control non-ruling arcanum, Body Control non-ruling arcanum, WP

Evidence Shroud (non-ruling)

OCC
    PRE

He took a sip from the Malbec as he pondered Cavendish`s answer. Not getting a proper answer from him about which leadership he was referring to, and curious about some of the other things he mentioned, he immediately doubled down in text form, deleting it immediately afterwards though.
    Were you referring to the local ruling council in Sacramento or the leadership of your Order in general? And what do you mean by `imperium`? What imperium are you referring to? And by `sleepers follow`, do you mean you expect the sleepers to be at your beck and call just because you`re Awakened? And that brings me to a question, what do you think about my Order? I`ve met several of our peers that take issue with my Order`s belief in the freedom of information transfer. Where do you stand with it?
    I will finish with that I hope I can bring us forward. And yes, I agree- we need to get structure and reliability first and go from there. But we`ll see.
    (in DYLF: NESFU) Mana: [0] Willpower: Health:
    (Fortunes Protection, Shifting the Odds, Quantum Flux, Body Control) Speed: 10, Defense 3, Armor 4 (because of FP)

PRE

After reading Philip's questions Cavendish takes a moment to have a sip of wine. And think. Then picks up his phone and writes a response.

Within my Order, and one of the ways for a Consilium to exist.
    Imperium is, do you know the story of Atlantis? What was stolen from us, from humanity? Imperium is existence beyond the Lie where we, all of us, can live our fullest lives.
    That is one way to interpret Sleepers Follow. I don't believe in that however. It's the difference between an adult and a child. We're the adults, we know the truth of reality. It's our responsibility to lead and guide the sleepers to a better tomorrow. In turn we need to shepherd them listen to our advice.
    I have not had the chance to meet many of your order in person. I'm wary of dangerous things getting into the wrong hands. I believe in moving humanity forwards, I am just wary of what humanity does with some things.

"It's a shame our friend couldn't join as well. It'd be good to get their opinions on local news."
    Baseline:

Presence
    Gear and Stats

Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Spells on person: 4/2 (Fortunes Protection, Sibyls Sight, Shifting the odds, Quantum Flux)
    Stats 2

Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in FP:UL: Winter)): 3/6, on person: 3/2: (Fortunes Protection(FP), Perfect Moment, Exceptional Luck)
    (in Squeaky Choir (SQ): Nearest Building): 6/6 spells (on person 6/2): (FP, Sybils Sight, Gain Skill, Exceptional Luck, Pulse of the Living World, Quantum Flux)
    (in Ley Line/Hallows(LLHF40)): 3/6 spells, 3/2 on person: (FP, Sybils Sight, Exceptional Luck)
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Ah, now that`s what I wanted, a philosophical debate on his core beliefs. And glad he did not disappoint. Should be an interesting test.
    he thought, pleased.
    "Yeah, it`s a shame. Because I`d have to agree. I`m sure they would have shared a lot, but alas. But I guess, that just means we get more lasagne, malbec and cookies for ourselves, eh?"
    trying for humor to diffuse the situation and going back to typing on his phone after another couple of bites to eat, washed down with some more Malbec. He furrowed his brow, lost in thoughts. Somehow, they weren`t the answers he expected, although the points were quite welcome, so he typed out a long answer for him. After showing it to Cavendish, he deleted it immediately afterwards.

Yes, I`ve heard of it. Although I have to say, I`m more inclined to believe it existed in a metaphorical sense, not as a physical place, if it existed at all. To me, that just sounds like a fairy tale, too good to be true. What little I`ve heard, anyway. But, hey. I`m open to being proven wrong.
    And, I don`t know much, but by `imperium` you mean sovereignty, right? Sovereignty of the mysteries, the struggle for creation itself? If you do, then I`d have to disagree. We have no right to anything, except what we make ourselves, and what we can enforce and hold ourselves, from our past as well. Because any Awakened, and even un-Awakened claims whatever they want, if they can enforce their control over it. So, how can we claim it`s our right if we haven`t completely won it from the forces of the status quo, yet? We can shape it, yes, but cannot claim full control over it. And we have no rights on the Sleepers either. But I do have to agree that the more experienced should lead the less experienced. As long as the less experienced are given a voice, too. As for things getting in the wrong hands. I share your concerns, but we shouldn`t let it turn into a stumbling block when it inevitably happens. And I believe information in its purest form wishes to be free, and without bias. Bias might as well be taint from the Abyss.
    (Fortunes Protection, Shifting the Odds, Quantum Flux, Body Control) Speed: 10, Defense 3, Armor 4 (because of FP)

Presence
    Gear and Stats

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Stats 2

Willpower:
    Health:
    Philip Crosen Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Philip and Cavendish continue discussing until eventually Cavendish has to leave.

Ending scene in order to be in continuity before Consilium, with regards to interim Councillor according to the wishes of ReubanBrightwood to end the scene ASAP. Was a fun scene. Thanks.

5. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread