She had already tried riding on her board, and started to get a pretty good feel for it, even if the damn battery ran out far, far to quickly. But at least she could still use it as a normal board as well, which meant it was time to truly take it to the next level and see just how far she could push it.

Putting on a little contrapment upon her shoes, and hiding a rose upon her as she heads to the granite skate park, helmet on as she looks out over the concrete before her. Not needing long before shooting off, down the ramps, up and down just lightly trying her board at first, getting a feel for how it handles with nothing special but soon taking her skills higher, and higher, testing it to the limits of both her skills and how much the board can handle. Shooting down the ramps, utilizing her well trained body and gymnastic expertise to style, spin and show off trick after trick as some of the young skaters there stops their own practice or fun to watch her perform hers instead, following the show as she tries to not disappoint, truly pushing herself to the limit of her own natural skills only holding back her supernal enhancements as she nearly always did around sleepers. Those talents were not for them to behold or to use for such frivilous things, they served their own purpose and she had long since learned to hold it back.

Shooting up one side, grabbing on to the edge of the ramp as she stretches her body straight upward for a moment, arms pressed down for a spinning jump downward, landing at the very last moment to get momentum of the sliding downward, placing her foot down as sparks flies behind her, leaning down just as she almost reaches the edge, putting down her rose to let the sparks turn it ablaze right as she jumps upward in an elegant backflip, throwing the rose higher up into the air. Flipping around as she nails a landing with a light bow to all her onlookers, heading off to grab the remains of the flower then shooting up to go and get some water.

Not needing long before having a teenage boy come up to her to start talking about the display he had just witnessed, and talk skating overall for a bit until hearing a shout.
"Henry, Henry!"
Having a bit older woman step in between them.
"Henry what are you doing with this woman." Clearly feeling the overprotectiveness of a mother, then again perhaps not strange she looked to be in her early 20s and the boy was probably not more than 15-16.
”Just talking about skating, I tested my new board and he liked the show, and had the guts to say something unlike those.” Pointing to a little group of people that had clearly been eavesdropping but not approached.
"Well you...Wait dont I know you?" The woman taking a moment to think "Weren´t you a gymnast instructor a while back, I recall one of my HOA mothers bragging about this fantastic teacher they had, always bragging about how her daughter was improving what was it, uhhh Lily? Daisy, no a flower."
”Rose, or Ms.Rosechylde to be precise but people do call me Rose.”
"Yes that was it, are you still an instructor?"
”I had to leave the city for an emergency for a while and just recently came back, haven´t had a chance to take it up yet but I do hope to change that soon.”
"That´s just marvelous, I have a daughter that just entered high school that could truly need a skilled coach, would you mind taking her on?"
”I could certainly look into it, but my private classes don´t come cheap. I am one of the best gymnasts in this country, only thing keeping me out of the Olympics being by my own choice, else I would likely take a medal there.”
"That is agreeable, anything to give that smug B****, a dose of her own medicine, here." Taking out a little bit of paper, adding her name, address and phone number on it.
"Contact me on this number and come to this address so can we certainly work something out does that sound good to you?"
Taking the paper with a shrug. ”Sure, but back then so did I offer three lessons to see, you clearly know who I am already so I can prove my skills in one lesson but I will charge from the first session, we can set up how often and times for the sessions as needed but I do have a minimum payment needed, and my classes require dedication so some will need to be early mornings.”
"We can discuss all that when you come over so you can meet my daughter as well, does that sound fair?"
”Yeah, see you soon then. And hey Henry your board is nice but I think we can make a slight tweak to make it better for your height and weight distribution, that one is not optimal for your frame, but an easy fix.”

Waving them both off with a little look at the paper, damn Fate could certainly be on her side at times.

Jumping back on her board to play around a bit longer before heading into the city for a little scout around it, then back to the circle after sending a text to setup a meeting time between them, looking forward to have a new student again.