Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Haunting in Sacramento Ch 2: The Snake

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Week I Week II Week III Week IV

Jennifer Hazelton

Alicia and Otto are welcome to this plot. All others should look for a different Haunting in Sacramento Ch 2 entry plot. PM myself to request one

The Pit Viper was a jazz bar located downtown, a block over from the Rack. This early in the evening, there were not many people inside. There was the blonde, Diane, sitting in a dark corner booth with a nondescript grey backpack. She wore a black Band T - Shirt for Creed and a small hip bag that was strapped around her thigh. There was a tattoeed man of about thierty working as a bartender. A waitress was playing on her phone at the bar.

The events from the night before had suggested that whoever communicated with you intended to escalate until they had what they wanted. What was your plan?

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Status (Lancea Sanctum)
    (Priest)
    Resources
    Otto Schneider

Otto Schneider does not look like a priest at first glance. He shares his clan's tendency to overdress and one could be forgiven for assuming he is on his way to a meeting of the board. But despite this outward appearance he speaks with a conviction that is only found in true believers. His gaze is intense and seems to refuse to soften to match the rest of his expression at any given moment, appearing as though he's staring daggers at someone even while he grins.
    Favored Scripture

"To all you who read this prophecy, you share in my curse; hear these words, and take them and make them your own, and you are Sanctified."
    -Book of Eschaton 1:8
    Otto Schneider Scenes
     Blush of Life

Blush of Life, Dominate - Command, Book-keeping for prior roll

(Blush of Life)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

Otto was not pleased to be dealing directly with Diane, but he didn't have many other options. The night before, he had adopted the persona of an oblivious New Age occultist because he had thought it would only be for a brief, inconsequential interaction. Now he was stuck playing the role of 'Paul' and was contemplating the possibility of losing a lot of money on this venture. It stung to be carrying $1,000 in cash when he had originally thought the Daeva Priscus was footing the bill, but he had to be prepared to make sacrifices.

Thankfully the other Daeva had been more obliging in assisting. Though he hadn't needed it, the offer of a lift back to his apartment helped off-set the suspicion from not knowing her real name (at least, he suspected she'd given him a pseudonym). There hadn't been a lot of time to coordinate a plan, though, so the Priest had opted to prepare a cash payment just in case he couldn't negotiate a better resolution. At the very least, no payment until I can inspect the goods.

The Ventrue was genuinely curious about this supposedly blessed relic. If it was truly a holy artifact, he would be willing to trust in its effectiveness. However, almost all Sanctified had a healthy degree of skepticism about such claims. After all, not a decade went by when there wasn't another bogus claim that somebody had recovered the real blade of the Lance of Longinus.

Despite his cover identity, he refused to dress down. Especially since he was contemplating making a transaction, the evening called for a suit. Nothing too extravagant, an adequate and off-the-rack charcoal piece with a red tie. If Diane asked him about it, he'd just say he was a businessman by day and an occult enthusiast in his spare time. It wasn't as though she'd ever asked him for personal details, anyway.

Telling the greeter that he was meeting somebody, he approached Diane's corner with a confident stride and a lazy smile that came easily to someone who was hitting the bar without even stopping home from the office, the kind of look that might have been natural when he was still alive. "Just got off work, you picked a nice place. I dig the shirt. I think Higher is one of their better songs."
    Health - | Willpower - | Vitae - | BP: 2

Haunting Ch.2 - | Willpower - | Vitae -

Jennifer Hazelton

The only wait staff continues to expertly tap her phone as Otto walked away without acknowledging his interaction. The mortal notices the approach of Otto and gives a greeting.
    "Hey. This is where the client likes to hang out. He's a musician." Her eyes move to a piano that was designed for acustics of the building.
    "The client is named Robin Garter." She explains. "Higher is a good one. I like 'One Last Breath'."Diane states conversationally.

Luna
    Presence
    (Breathtaking)
    Striking looks
    (Bewitching)
    Doll Face
    Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush of life, 
     Blush of life
     Blush of life, Investigation check

(Blush of life)Vitae 1 Spent
    +2
    SL
    PRE

Damn meeting at eight, that was a cruel time, barely having time to do more than to get up and throw on a simple attire, well she didn´t want to really be strongly remembered anyways. Call a ride service, sort her hair, and fix her nails . A quick look to her purple lips in that blurry image, glad that she did not have to do much work well basically ever but rather waking up near perfection each night.

Taking the little time she had left to look at her laptop to look over what the Kine was speaking of, then down to the ride as she looks over the notifications she had setup about what was transpiring. Glad it seemed to still be relatively calm.

Giving the greeter a little smile with false life running through her as she steps inside, showing no real care for anyone around, to draw the eyes of people something she had done for so long that it was barely something that registered anymore. Starting with making her way to the tattooed bartender to order a glass of wine and a whiskey, looking over at the waitress with a teasing look as she waits, finishing with giving her an inviting wink as she grabs the drinks and heads of to the booth. The sensation of the stronger beast not lost on her, but at least it was not her first encounter with him and easier to keep herself calm.
    "Kindly excuse my tardiness, the day ran a bit long." Seating herself down as she slides the whiskey over to the woman. "Might I offer a shot of whiskey?" Raising her own wine glass with a light inhale then putting it back down to look over to Otto. "Your name seems to have slipped my mind, would you mind refreshing it for me?" Truth be told she was just busy when he introduced himself to the woman and wasn´t sure what name he claimed there.

"Then before this Robin appears, how is our dear Madame doing? No serious damages I hope?" Lightly fidgeting with her wedding ring, having no clue about this band they were talking about, they weren´t really of her era at all nor one she had heard of, at least not that she could recall.

Gear

Daeva Vice: Lust BP:1

+ Reply to Thread