Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Boys Night Out

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Neville Godwin

PRE

"You are right of course, there is no mistaking when you enter a room. But I was giving you space, while I waited for a clanmate I invite out tonight." He sighs as still there is no sign of the missing Kindred. "A brief respite indeed."

"I have often frequented places like these, more so in recent times, Jenna. It is a good place to escape from the doldrums of work, even better for meeting new people. The noise can make one feel alive." He contemplates for a moment before continuing, "I imagine all of us are aware of the gentleman for whom I am waiting. I am curious if his other business has interfered with our night on the town."
    Obfuscate 2 (Mask of Tranquility)
    Health:
    BP: 2 Vitae: Willpower:

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Well now isn't this interesting. Her phone finds its way into her hands. As she starts to idle through screens, tapping and typing, swiping, pressing. "Well looks like I don't have nay updates either." Her smile idling. "It's very frustrating isn't it. You make time for people, put yourself out for them only to be ignored." A new tactic perhaps in her attempts to teach this wayward Shadow.

But what makes musical tones play out in mirth is the petty act of the Seneschal to not even respond to her. Oh how she wants to dig and needle at that. So many ways. But on the off chance I do have to work tonight best not.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Site loading issues caused double post
    Health

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"I bet I can guess who that is for you." Jennifer responds to Neville.
    "Although I do not know who you are waiting for." Now Jenna swings her gaze over to include Verity. After all, some Daeva wilt when not given every ray of a Kindred's sunlight of attention. Kennifer had no evidence if Verity was that way. Not yet. Jennifer notes Verity's use of the phone. A bit rude when sitting here in conversation.
    Although perhaps camoflague to act like someone of this age.

"Likely not the same person?" She hazarded a guess. "Now, what are we drinking?" Her eyes check Verity's hand to see if she had a drink.
    "First round on me."

Alessandra had suggested that she get out of her comfort zone.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass BP 3

Neville Godwin

PRE

Watching as Verity fiddles with her phone, he replies to her, "It can indeed be frustrating. Relying on people to live up to your expectations can be so taxing."

"Scotch straight up over here, for now, until something stronger comes along." His beast rumbles as the thought of feeding crosses his mind.
    Health:

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity continues acting the modern lady sitting at the bar, unable to not have a screen in her hand, *tip pity tap*. Responding to Neville. "Isn't it though and when its over such basic curtsies as telling someone you can't make it." So is he pandering or expressing acknowledgement we will see.

The noted delay in addressing her might have been intentional or part of the ruse for the masses. Either way far be it from the Daeva to stoop. All water of a ducks back. "Well I won't ruin the surprise. That would be rather dull." Beaming smile.

Okay well if we are keeping up appearances, "That's so kind thank you, well in that case I'll have." Pause to look over the options. "A bottle of Smirnoff Ice." This was a club after all not fine dining.
    Health

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Excuse me." Her voice slithered like a snake through crumbled leaves as she beckoned a bartender. She places a bill that would cover the drinks and a generous tip out towards the bartender.
    "Two scotch straight up and a bottle of Smirnoff Ice."

"I would think most have a text messaging ability, right?"
    She asked the two.
    "You often frequented places like this,"
    Jennifer pulls up soemthing Mr. Godwin had mentioned earlier. "- I have gone out often to different places. Not as often to places like this."
    He had not mentioned an alias, which means that she did not directly address him. She knew that Priscus Jack was very careful to keep his alias and his name separate in public.
    "Have you found a new place that you enjoy?"

Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass BP 3

Neville Godwin

PRE

"it is a basic courtesy to tell someone you can't make it when you have plans." He nods in recognition of the basic niceties.

"I have found that I frequent these places more often then before. I find that they add a certain ... flavor to my new lease on life." He gestures towards a large aggressive man pushing his way though the dance floor.
    Health:

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes

(Imbibe)Vitae 1 Spent
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Nodding to Jenna's point. "Sure we can all text, but I don't have the number for my meet up, I'm meeting on more business matters so arranged it pen and paper fashion." Kind of funny given the phone still in hands although fingers not typing as much now conversation is actually happening. To Neville also avoiding a name as he has given none. "Don't suppose you've had any more luck then me Tonight?" Waggling the phone. What an odd irony the two of them both stood up at the same place on the same night.

Taking the bottle she moves vitiate through her digestive track to keep everything down for a little while at least. "Thanks." Raising the bottle in a small cheers to Jenna. And she will sip it. Keep up appearances and all.

Misty green eyes tracking from Neville to the indicated man. Flavour, is that right. Of course she gets what he means and she does not react. "Now I did not have you pegged for such a socialite." Shadows not uncommonly having some trouble with that. "That your type then?" No judgement on taste to each their own on that front. But a lot of places had bulky domineering men in greater supply then a goth club.
    Health

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer takes a moment to glance around the room. She works to keep it natural and subtle. She looks for other Kindred and anything off. Then she looks at the man that Neville indicates. Hm, wonder if he's going to be causing trouble tonight. She wondered.
    I shall keep an eye on him.

Jennifer was aware of her capabilities that had been proven at the brawling competition. Paranoid? Likely. It did not change her mind to acknowledge it was likely unnecessary.
    “That is unfortunate.” She replies to the Priscus. Not having a number was curious. Someone low on the totem pole of priorities is my first guess.
    “I never used to visit these places.” She says to Mr. Godwin.
    ”I find it more engaging now. I am planning on going to a wine bar next month if you would like to join me.” A glance to both Kindred, the invitation open.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread