DISPLAYED
The meeting of allies

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker
    Albert Baker Scenes

PRE

The address in the invitations turned out to be a penthouse suite in an apartment building.There was low lighting, the suite empty, but the floor to ceiling sliding glass doors, were open. The light was faint, and the sound of a jacuzzi tub bubbled loudly to the side, the cover off, and bathing the area with the glow of white light. A conference table was prepared with writing utensils and notepads. Beethovens Sixth filled the room and Al sat at the table facing the door and waiting for his guests to arrive.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

(blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Liam parked the Mercedes performance SUV MG and opened her door for her. Jennifer looked around the address for a moment, seeing if anyone was present.

The outfit was a green hat, a ladies' jacket, a scarf pinned to an underscarf to avoid any Kine catching sight of her disfigurement and a pair of pants that she liked. She could dress down. Jennifer was Blushed, wearing peach lipstick and light green eyeshadow to bring out her brown eyes and dark brown hair. Her hair was straight and worn down, simple.

Jennifer moved to the room indicated and gave a nod upon seeing the Priscus. She listened for indications of how one's language could proceed.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass BP 3

Neville Godwin
    Neville Godwin Scenes

PRE

Neville walked in and took the elevator up to the address. His dark, black suit with silver accoutrements pristine and pressed. Entering he bows his head to both the Priscus and the Senschal. 'Guess I wasn't the first one here'
    Obfuscate 2 (Mask of Tranquility)
    Health:
    BP: 2 Vitae: Willpower:

NOS
    PRE

Helen enters shortly after Neville. The outfit of black jeans, boots and a dark red t-shirt makes her kind of feel a little underdressed, looking at the company, but it is what it is. She gives a nod to Jennifer and Priscus Baker each, but doesn't say anythijng just yet, waiting for an indication how formal folks want their meeting.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer turns as Mr. Godwin and the Reeve arrive. Jennifer observes for a moment, her dark eyes taking in the attire of the guests. Her mind returns to the invitation of the Priscus to this meeting, reviewing the language used with careful attention to conduct. Jennifer determined that the Priscus would make his expectations clear.

Jennifer relied on an expectation that any observers would be able to dismiss some odd behavior. A slight would be inadvisable.
    Jennifer gave a nod to the Reeve and a lesser nod to Mr. Godwin.

Expectant eyes turn to the Mekhet Priscus.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass BP 3

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker
    Albert Baker Scenes

PRE

As the guests arrived, Al rose and greeted them with a hint of a smile and the courtesy their ranks entitled them to.

"Priscus Hazelton. Mrs Kingsley. Mr. Godwin. Please do have a seat. It delights me to have you here as my guests."

Standing behind his chair he waited what would be done next.

Neville Godwin
    Neville Godwin Scenes

PRE

Neville looks toward the Priscus and then to the table and makes his way to a seat on a side of the table.
    Obfuscate 2 (Mask of Tranquility)
    Health:
    BP: 2 Vitae: Willpower:

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer moves with lady - like grace and takes a seat. Her dark brown eyes move over the Kindred in the room. In the very quiet room.

"Thank you for hosting the gathering, Priscus Baker. I was hoping to have this meeting for awhile to go over expectations between our two Clans. We spoke of some things at the meeting on March of last year. It was said we should support one another's good standing in public and share information with one another. We did clarify this sharing will not extend to our Family Gifts. Did I forget anything?"
    She directed the question to Reeve Kingsley and Priscus Baker. As she spoke, her Cursed voice slithers like a serpent, coiling in the shadowy recesses.

"There are some changes that have occured. I have stated to you," A look to Priscus Baker. "- that I thought that you knew more information than you shared with me. The Reeve," A nod to Helen. "- was involved in some investigations. Most recently, at Court the Clan Mekhet was sent to the Barrens by the Alder Lady Prince." Not to only highlight one, she looks to her fellow First Estate member. "I have heard some words regarding your conduct."
    "What shall we do to address these issues? Reeve, is there any information that you would wish to ask of anyone here, while we are all gathered?"

NOS
    PRE

"That sounds about right." Helen comments. Asked about informsation she'd like to ask from those in attendance, she ponders the question a little. "I can think of a few things, but here ? Not the time, not the place and also, not everyone's here." The last a neutral statement of fact, no accusation or something like that. "What are we currently dealing with ? I'm on a sort of investigation that might or might not lead somewhere, not a lot of details yet, really. How about everyone else ?"

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker
    Albert Baker Scenes

PRE

Al sat down after his guests had. After raising an eyebrow at the words of the Reeve, he shook his head.

"You didn't. And you're welcome."

The point about withholding information was acknowledged with a nod.

"You did. I refuted that."

Now the question posed next was a quite good question. Al took a while to think about it and the problem it presented.

"We need to assure that doesn't happen again, though at the moment I'm not sure how exactly to do that."

Asked about activities he again thought for a moment.

"I haven't much to do at the moment, though I might want to get in contact with Mr. Krait. We have been studying books to get a clue about this... cryptid and I think it might help to have a look at it."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread