Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hmm, what grander meal could royalty dine upon then golden toasted marshmallow? I can think of none," Circe tossed her hand and wave her hand in a massively exaggerated gesture of royal foppish behavior. "I am totally down with a fire side chat. Nice civil debate fer bein' for or against the issue brought ta our attention. Lets do it."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie swung by the Sovereigns and handed them each a glow toy, color coded for their court. White for Sasha, red for Circe and orange for Rhodes. She had a green one, and looked around, but with no sign of Ingrid, the monkey shrugged and moved on.

Indeed, the Beast seemed to be handing out those particular colors to any of the members of those courts. Some silly system she had set up in her head, perhaps.

She also swung by the food tables for a pit stop. Distributing glow toys was hard work! Sort of. Kinda. Not really. She's just hungry.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Call me Rich
    Presence
    (Dignified)
    Composure
    (Calm)
    Mantle
    (Volcanic Pressure & Ash)
    Richard Price

His skin appears to take on a deep gray color with distinct parallel lines crossing his body, in what almost looks like scars but is much darker then his normal skin but as the same vertical lines connect the horizontal the brickwork pattern becomes clear. His elbows, knees, and hips seem to crack and creak as he moves and if he stretches one can swear they see the outlines of gears but they seem to be missing on second glance. His midsection bears a jagged and broken looking scar that looks as though it threatened to tear him in half, looking as thought stone had almost been chipped away.

Funderland, it was horribly cliche, but so was hiding under a bridge so he was not one to talk. However, being new it was about time that Rich made himself available to the larger community of Lost, if there were more than those who had swarmed him at the bar - a thought that made him chuckle in his own head. To make himself presentable the imposing man wore a deep red dress shirt, and a simple pair of black slacks, accented with another unique set of sneakers from his collection. The main attraction, however, was the vest he wore, it looked like a solid carapace of cooled magma, with the seams still alive with the hot liquid flowing beneath. If one was to put their hand near it they may think it would burn, but it remained as cool as silk. It was a little stiff as a piece of clothing, but the joy of getting to wear a volcano was too much of an opportunity to pass up.

With the park closed, there was an eerie sense to the campy aesthetic, it was likely to make any autumn courtier giddy until they came to the source of billowing smoke. That grey-black pillar was how rich navigated his way to the main event of the evening. At six foot eight, he was easy enough to spot and likely taller than most of the guests at the party. He saw some faces he recognized from the bar, and others were new. A few glances around, nods offered to whomever met his eyes. First he would pay homage to fire, move to the bonfire and grab a piece of dried wood. Hefting it in his hand he took a measure of the weight and effortlessly through the log into the fire to which quickly consumed it.

Changeling court was a fantastic affair, a swirl of emotions and the primal natures of their courts. Rich’s mantle was at full force, the hot pulse that radiated from him very reminiscent of the volcano he wore. The pressure was real, ready to explode, putting nerves on edge. Still there were plenty sensations cutting through, he could have sworn he felt the chilly autumn breeze, the gentle sun of spring, the chill of wint- Wait a minute.

Rich was getting goosebumps even by the fire. A quick glance around and he saw the light, as his eyes settled on the winter queen. While he didn’t know she was the queen yet, there were few who had the power to cut through mantle so easily and make him feel their courts presence, normally that was the case only regarding monarch or their most powerful allies and rivals. He held off for a moment, just incase he was pulled off by someone else, but had trouble moving his gaze away from the strong winter presence.

4. Likes Krakenbox, Abyssalstar liked this post
    S
    Sasha

Circe and Sasha continue here

Presence
    (Looking for clues)
    Sworn Officer
    (Sacramento PD)
    Status
    (Homicide Detective)
    Alfonso Franco

PRE

While he's standing vigil in the shadows at the edge of the bonfire's light, Alfonso's phone rings.

The ring tone is a jazzy tune that might sound vaguely familiar.
    He quickly silences the tone and answers, mostly listening.

"I see. I will be right there. Yes, of course I can come. It is important." he says, ending the call.

"I am sorry. It is a family matter."
    he says to those nearest him, specifically to John Doe as his Monarch is buys. "Please excuse me." he says.

Then, he pauses and peers at each of those in attendance in turn as if memorizing their faces for later identification. He says softly,
    "Ladies, Gentlemen, it has been a pleasure."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie watched Alfonso depart the gathering with a curious look, "Wait, you didn't get your glow toy!" She waved a white one held in the end of her tail as she called after the crow, but, he was gone by then. "Well, poop."

She turned and looked at the others, "Is it me or did his goodbye sound rather final?"

The bucket of toys she set down as the monkey took the time to munch on a cookie, looking thoughtful.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes looks at the Orange glow-stick, bewildered. "I... see." He slides it into the inside jacket pocket.

Spotting the taller man and feeling the heat of the mantle cut through even his icy winds, Rhodes moves around to the new Face. "Good evening. I don't believe I've had the pleasure?" He offers a hand as the icy wind twists around them, golden leaves spinning into existence. "I am Rhodes, Lord of the Autumn Court of Sacramento." He looks up at Richard with an easy smile.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Call me Rich
    Presence
    (Dignified)
    Composure
    (Calm)
    Mantle
    (Volcanic Pressure & Ash)
    Richard Price

His skin appears to take on a deep gray color with distinct parallel lines crossing his body, in what almost looks like scars but is much darker then his normal skin but as the same vertical lines connect the horizontal the brickwork pattern becomes clear. His elbows, knees, and hips seem to crack and creak as he moves and if he stretches one can swear they see the outlines of gears but they seem to be missing on second glance. His midsection bears a jagged and broken looking scar that looks as though it threatened to tear him in half, looking as thought stone had almost been chipped away.

Collecting himself took a few moments, but not long, it was court so he was expecting to find such here. The buzzing in his pocket distracted him for a moment and he pulled the large faced phone out of his pocket and thumbed through the notifications. Burying himself in technology was a short lived as a new voice reached him, he quickly lifted his head to look at who had come to greet him. The shorter gentleman in front of him was some sort of handsome, not that the rough hewn features of Rich were anything to brag about, and when the hand extended the familiar chills fall complete with the shiver down his spine manifested - the leaves were just the icing on the cake. Autumn through and through. He took the hand of course, giving the shorter gentleman a firm grip.

”Rich,” he returned the favor of a name, it would have been rude not too. Though what was surprising was the title that came with this individual, a regal mantle creating a chill in the pulsing hot air. Intriguing, but not unheard of in smaller freeholds. ”I just arrived in the city a couple of weeks ago. Haven’t had much of a chance to meet people outside to a very busy trip to the bar. But that is the joy of retirement, really, is you don’t have to go out seeking trouble.” He added with his own chuckle, with a genuine smile. Rich was a social creature by nature, so being around people always proved to be good time.

”I believe you are the first monarch I have had the pleasure of greeting, so” the tall man gave a small nod in a bowing motion, out of respect not able to dip too far for fear of falling more than anything. ”I should be thanking you for your presence. I need to find the time to meet the other esteemed leaders of the courts.” Rich knew to pay a lip service and give respect to the leaders of the courts, there was no point in ruffling feathers for no reason, plus Rhodes wasn’t even covered in cow intestines so it wasn’t even the worst introduction to a fall monarch he has had.

M
    Maxwell J. Pierce

Departing his conversation with the Sun Banisher, Winter's Chatelaine found his way over to the food table. Inspecting the dishes with a weather eye for something comforting, he ladled up a bowl of beef stew. Delicately blowing on it, he replaced the heat-sealing lid on the cooker and found a place to settle in and relax.

If none came, that was just the same - he, his stew and his flask would be fine friends. And yet he suspected life would not be so simple.

A
    Abraham Norton

Up until now, Abraham mostly kept to the dark shadows cast by the bonfire. It was, however, so contrary to his nature that when he spotted movement of the three Winter Courtiers - one outwards, into the night, and two inwards, closer to the tables - he decided to act.

But he did not omit a member of his own Court first and answered Sonnie with "That sounded final indeed. Here's hoping he'll one day return. I enjoyed his company" And then he went away, in the direction of...

... John Doe .

"Mr. Doe. Can I take a few minutes of your time?"

Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 24

You do not have permission to view the list of names.