Ended
Watch

The Leaf Pile

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    S
    Smoo

Sweet Tooth rounds up John and Wyatt and wrapping an arm around each of them he pulls them in to a big bear hug. “Ah, brothers in arms,” said the clown. “All cheer full and fear full together.”

Releasing the other two Ashen courtiers he looks at John and continues. “It would probably be a good idea to wait and see if any other ‘lings in the Freehold are interested in a Motley and more importantly we need to find out what the Motleys goals and desires are before making any decisions about a Pledge.” The clown gives Rick a cheeky wink as he comments about Pledges.

"Other than that Sweet Tooth has no other topics he wishes to discuss.” He then grabs another abused looking slice of pizza and starts contentedly munching away on it.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Wyatt laughs when he receives the hug, more because he didn't know what to say than to express his happiness with the Clown. As soon as he is released he gives a questioning look to the other potential Motley companions. 'To be honest, I have a different opinion. I do not favor a Motley so big that it takes ages only to get to know each other. If we keep this Motley mostly within the Ashen Court, we already know a part of each others goals and desires.'

Then he turns to Rick, 'I'm willing to find out more, but I believe there is a group of changelings already on this case, isn't it?' Wyatt looks to Terri, 'Perhaps we should wait for the outcome of the existing group's investigation before we move further, we could focus on the Motley first... though... ' His eyes scan the list of names, 'Your name is on it as well, that would be something to begin with?'

There was so much going, that he didn't really have an idea where to begin. He wanted a motley, but what he wants isn't always the best thing to do. Therefore he gives a questioning look to the more experienced members of the Autumn Court. He hopes they know more about the rest of the Changelings in the Freehold, and what they were doing right now.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"If you don't mind," Terri began to reply to Wyatt, keeping her tone as level as possible. "I'd rather look into my fetch myself." She gives him a smile before looking at at her watch. "Wow, its late. How about we call it a night, continue this with fresh heads another day?" she said, stretching and standing. "Thank you all for attending this sudden change of venue, I'm sorry I wasn't more prepared."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'That is understandable.' I expect others to react the same way... Wyatt nods to Terri before he looks Sweet Tooth and John, 'We meet each other soon then?'

While waiting for an answer he takes his jacket that hung over his seat and put it on. It was indeed time to go.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

John tried his best to keep keep calm while Sweet Tooth drew him into a hug, though it started to become apparent he found the experience uncomfortable. "I have had some similar thoughts as to Wyatts." The Manikin said. "That said, we should take a look to see if others are interested. Though I do admit I have not seen many other Motleys operating in Sacramento. That might have changed since my return, but I am unsure." He quickly started rummaging through the various pockets of his trenchcoat for a small notepad and a pen.

"Here is my number if you need me." He said, writing his mobile number down and handing it to the two of them as well as Rick.

As the talk winds down, Rick dismisses his fellow Courtiers Court. They filter back out onto the streets of Sacramento with thoughts of Titles and Motleys on their minds. Who among them knows what mysteries await them in the coming year?

End Scene.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread